Chapter 3

First Love, Again
The Introduction of the Kingkas
As Tao slowly lifted his eyes.He can see Baekhyun standing beside him.

"Tao" Baekhyun said in a soft tone.

"Where am I? What happen?" Tao asked

"I don't know what happen to you,but your here inside the clinic." Baekhyun said

then suddenly Tao remembered everything what happen to him,Like being lock inside the storage room and being rescued by blonde hair guy that he mistaken as Yifan.

"Don't you know that i was worried sick about you! when the nurse told me that there is a patient that i know who is resting in the clinic." Baekhyun said as his eyes starts to become watery.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun for worrying you." Tao replied as he hugged Baekhyun.

"Can we go out from here.." Tao asked.

"Sure,But can you stand..?" Baekhyun asked.

Tao slowly left the bed that he can he stand on his feet and said " Yes.. I can stand. Beside I still need to meet your friends.." As tao give Baekhyun a smile.

Baekyun smiled back as both of them headed out of the clinic.When Tao and Baekhyun finally entered the classroom, everyone became so silent that no one dared to speak up. When tao sat on his seat. there were 4 people approaching him.

"We are the ones who locked you inside the storage room.We are so sorry." Then 4 of them make a 90 degree bow.

 

Since Tao is a kind hearted person. He forgive them and said that 'forget everything and be friends' The 4 of them agreed as they did a shake hands with Tao.

that period went okay but he notice that the blonde hair guy is not there.He wanted to ask Baekhyun but he doesn't have the guts.

Bell rang and it's finally break. Tao is so excited to meet Baekhyun's friends so they headed to the cafeteria to meet his friends.

As they headed inside the cafeteria. Baekhyun leads tao to a table that contains 5 people when they finally reached there Baekhyun started to talk.

 

"guys,I would like you to meet Huang Zitao" Tao bowed at them.

"Hi Luhan here and i'm a year older than you." The pretty looking guy said.

"Hello Lay here." The guy with a dimple said.

"Hello. My name is Kyungsoo but you can call me D.O" the guy with a large eyes said.

"Hello,I'm Xiumin.Nice to meet you." The guy a puffy cheecks said.

 

"Hello.I'm Huang Zitao but call me Tao. Nice to meet you.. " Tao said with a smile.

 

Luhan offered Tao and Baekhyun to sit down. when they finally sat the cafeteria became so noisy that it was filled with shouts and sreams.when Tao stood up to check what is the commotion about as he saw the blonde hair guy along with other 5 guys behide him.

Tao poked Baekhyun and said "Baekhyun that Blonde hair guy was the one who save me in the storage room." As he point at kris (which he still doesnt know his name.)

When all of them look who save Tao.

"What!" Five of them said in unison. "can you repeat that again?" Baekhyun said just making it sure he heard the right one.

" I said, He was the one who save me in the storage room." Tao said

"that's Impossible!" Baekhyun said

"WAE?" Tao said in a very confuse tone.

"Because He is a Kingka!" they all said in unison again.

Tao was totally lost..

Luhan took a deep breath "Alright let the Hyung explain." Luhan said.. Tao noded.

"there are 6 kingkas in this campus.First is Kris Wu better known as Kris . He is the leader of the group and he is the richest bachelor in South Korea. and he the one you keep saying who saved you. Next is Sehun better known as the Cold Prince"

"cold prince?" Tao asked

"He got that name because of his cold attitude but many girls still inlove with him. Next is Chanyeol the mood maker. He is Kris Best Friend and he always that gummy smile that the girl loves.Next is Chen the Troll of the group.He loves to put pranks on people and he is also known for his singing especially when he sings the high notes. Next is Kai the player of the group.. and there is a rumor that he will flirt on anyone whether its a girl or a guy and also known as the Dance Machine. The last one is Suho,The Second richest bachelor.. People say that he doesn't talk that much as long as it is necesarry. So is the the quite guy of the group." Luhan finished the introduction followed with a huge sigh...

Tao really want to thank Kris at that moment for saving him but there's no luck cause they are surrounded by people that he coudn't get through..The break is finally over so they said good bye to one other and headed to there respective classes.

Hello everyone! ^^

My 3rd chapter is finally out!

this chapter might be boring to you guys since... It's boring!

Anyways Happy Valentine's Day my chingus! <3

So how's your valentine day so far?

If u are goin to ask me..

Well, My valentine are my laptop and my math book (since i have math pre-boards exams tomorrow.. :'( )

Yes... I know i'm lonely.. But who cares as long i can see my biases through my laptop! ^^

 

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

If you want to ask anything about me and all just leave it in the comments below and i will answer it! ^^

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

and Happy Valentine's day!!! <3

 

 

      love,

taorislover07~ <3