Chapter 10

First Love, Again
THE UNEXPECTED
When Tao slowly opened his eyes, He was shock at the position they are in ... Cuddling each other! but Tao didn't mind since the wramth of Kris arms around him feels just great.Tao slowly examine Kris facial features, How pink his lips are how straight his eyebrows which reminds him of an angry bird character... Seeing Kris Face as soon as he wokes up made his day into a good start .. As Tao slowly glides his fingers on Kris cheecks he feels that his heartbeat is beating faster than a normal beat but he loves that feeling as he continue touching Kris face and playing with his hair..

 

When Kris suddenly moves, Tao was startled that he abort his hand away from Kris face and shut his eyes pretending ti be sleeping.. As Kris slowly removes his arms around Tao... This bring Tao into saddnest.

As Kris stared at Tao and said. "Still Sleeping,tao" As he ruffle Tao's hair and headed in the Bathroom.As soon as Tao heard the dor locked He suddenly stood p and touch his chest.

"No!NO!NO!... This is not the right time to fall in love TAO" He murmur as he gently tapped his cheecks and headed outside the room..

As he reach the living room He can see Luhan and Sehun are playing video games while Kyungsoo is in the kitchen.

"Good Morning." Tao said

"Good Morning Tao.!" Luhan said as he gave tao a hug.

"Yo! Morning.." Sehun replied.

"Mornin' Tao.." Kyungsoo said

When he heard the sizzeling sound in the kitchen.. He went there as ask

"What are you cooking?"

"Ohhh I'm cooking fried rice.." Kyungsoo said as he puts the rice in the pan.

"Can i help"

"Sure... I know this wont be enough for the 12 of us.. So what do you cook?"

"I can cook French Toast and some Bacon."

"You're in luck .. I saw some Eggs,Milk and Bacon inside the fridge."

"what about the bread, hyung?"

"Ohh it's there." Kyungsoo said as he points at the edge of the counter.

When finally Tao got all of the ingredients that he needed he place it on the counter and said.

"Let's start Cokking!"

*After 20 mins.*

When the rest of them are leaving theor bedrooms... that was the time that Tao and Kyungsoo are going to finish preparing the table.

"Guys.Let's eat!?" announce Tao

When everyone started to take places that was the Time that Kris just left the room and headed to the dinning table..

"WOw! Bacon and Frech Toast for breakfast are my favorites.." Kris said as his eyes start to sparkle.

"Really? they are also my favorite breakfast.." Tao said...

"Is it just me ... Because Bacon and Baekhyun sounds the same.." Chanyeol said....

"Yah!!! they dont sound the same okay.." Baekhyun responded..

"Okay Bakkie..." chanyeol said as he gave Baekhyun his gummy smile..

Ever since that day all 12 of them suddenly became best friend.. They always hangout in this coffee shop called Moonlight Cafe and they even sit together in the cafeteria during recess.. That made the rest of the student wonder how they became so close with the kingkas and from that day also started about the rumors that was spread in the campus as fast as lighting but they never cared nor listened to it.. 


hello guys~

This is TaorisLover07 here...

This is not the end yet~ So please continue your reading! ^^ hehe


With the constant appearance of his new friends by his side, Tao couldn't keep up with the time and he found himself standing infront of his apartment, watching it as it was about to be demolished.

"What The !!!" Tao Shouted as he headed to the officer who is standing at the corner watching the building being demolish.

"Sir, What is going on? Why are you demolishing that apartment..?" Tao said as his knees start to tremble..

"I'm sorry but this apartment was being demolish because the owner of the land wants it to be demolish..

Tao just stood their as he watch his apartment being demolish right infornt of his eyes..

He slowly took his phone in his pants as he start to diale someone in his tembling hands.

"Luhan-ge..." Tao said in is tremble voice

"Tao, What happen?"

"My apartment is being demolish infornt of my eyes.. Ge, I dont know what to do??" Tao said as his tears start to fall

 "My Tao. Take a deep breath.. Go to our usual place and I will call the rest so we can disscus it all together okay?"

Tao took a deep breath and said 'Okay' As soon as he ended the call he start walking to their usual place...

When Tao entered the cafe all of his 11 friends including Kris was already there.. Tao sat beside baekhyun with his sad expression.

"What happen Panda?" Baekhyun ask.

"Hyung, You see the apartment that ive been living was being demolish.. I dont know what to do and I dont have a place to stay.." Tao said as he start to cry..

Baekhyun hug him and said "Stop crying Tao..We will find a solution okay?"

Baekhyun look at the rest of them and asked.. " Do you guys have a vacant place for our Tao here.."

"He can live with me~" Kris said.

"What!!" The rest said in unison.

Hello guys..

This is really the end of this chapter..

YEHET! a new update

And i'm really sorry for not updating for like a month now... *sad face*

Its just Ive been bust with a lot of things now a days and i barely have time to Check my account nor read My favorite Taoris Stories.. *CRIES*

I hope you all understand... Im Really Sorry *BOWS*

 

 

Please tell me your thought on my story so far.. Is it so-so?, Good? or Bad?

and dont forget to SUSCRIBE and COMMENT if you enjoy reading this~ ^^

bye bye~

 

Taorislover07,