Chapter 7

First Love, Again
THE SLEEPOVER
All 12 of them were right. The moment tao and his friends sat on the chair, the akward silence filled the place until.

"ahem" chen said breaking the akward silence.

"okay.." chen took a deep breath.. "to break this akwardness around us,why not we all introduce ourselves.."

"but we already know you" Luhan said..

"But introducing one another again wil be a good start for all of us.." Chen said.

The rest of them just nodded in agreement as they start introducing each other again. when the introducing is done .. Chanyeol spoke.

"Me and Kris are planning to have a sleepover at his house..So i would like to invite you guys to join with us so we can get to know each other more." showing off his gummy smile.

Tao and the rest were thinking wether to consider that or not.

"Sure i'll come." lay said. Lay look at them and said "common guys, this will be fun.."

After hearing that from lay, all of them agreed to come along~

"Sweet... So let's meet up after school at the front gate okay? so all of us will go there together.." Chanyeol said..

"okay" all of them said in unison...

"this will be the best sleepover ever!" Chanyeol muttered as the bell rang for thier next class to start.. All of them said good bye to each other akwardly as they went to their class.

 

When the bell rang for home time Luhan,Tao,Baekhyun,Kyungsoo and lay were waiting for the kingkas to arrive. 10 minutes have past there are still no sign of the kingkas..

"I knew it! they were  just playing at us!! " Baekhyun said in furious tone.

"Baek calm down.. They might just me late or something.."

"whatever i'm not of here.." Baekhyung said as he started to walk away.

When suddenly a expensive car that  stop infornt of them..

The 6 of them gave a 'wow' as the car stops infornt of them.. When the window is slowly rolling down they saw chanyeol..

"YO! sorry for being late.. we just got stuck in traffic." chanyeol said.. chanyeol opened the door "Get in the car.. kris and the others are there already and you guys are left.." he said in his peppy voice.

all of them entered the car and headed to kris' house.... the car stop infornt of this huge black metal fence then slowly the gates were open.. they can see the house from a far and the open space is surrounded my a grass except the path where the cars run into. When they finally can see the house clearly tao and the rest were amaze at kris huge mansion.. 'wow..he sure is rich..' the 6 of them thought.

As they went down the car a red door with a gold door knob infront of them.. As chanyeol personally opened the door  for them . as the door is opening they notice 2 maids and a butler in front of them.

"Good evening Sir's" A maid said as they bowed down..

"good evening and please just call me tao,okay?" Tao said as the maid just bowed and took their bags... The living room is gorgous that looks like the rich people living room that you see in the tv, Oh wait,they are rich..  When they rich upstairs the view of the ground floor is jjang.. the second room is consist of 7 rooms. One, is for Kris parents one is for kris and the rest are guess room.  When they entered kris room its just like any normal teenagers room except for a balcony,a walking closet,a huge bathtub and a 52 inch LED tv. 

When they all gather around in a circle... the amostphere is still akward in both group... So chen though of something..

   "To get rid of our nervousness and to get to know each other more, why wont we play Truth Or Truth?" Chen said while smiriking

 Hello to my Taorislovers out there ><

The Chapter 7 is finally out..

i know its been long since i last updated... :(

i've been busy lately.. Like always....

Is 'sleep over' a bit girly?

 

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^
SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~  

sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 

Until we meet again.

Taorislover07 <3