Chapter 1

First Love, Again
The New Beginning

I blink at the binding ray of sunlight peeking through the curtains. Just my luck that it only landed to my eyes and nowhere else well. Thanks to that i left the bedroom with a groan and threw the blanket off my body and headed in the bathroom to freshen up hoping that it will cool my mood. As soon as i step out of the bathroom. I then realized that i no longer in my hometown,China nad now living in this foreign country name South Korea.

With a cup of hot choco in my hand, i settled myself down on the kitchen counter, watching the time ticks by. Realising the time, I slammed my unfinish beverage on the counter and sprint my way out of my home. It was my first day at Uni and I couldn't be late, not with all the possible embarrasing scenarios that could ruin my collage life.

 

 

 

 

when the professor came inside with a unfamiliar student behind him.. everyone in the class became so quite and curious about the new person

"Okay class today you'll be having a new classmate.." the professor said

When they heard the word "new classmate" everyone started shouting. the professor told them to be quite when everyone become quite the professor told to introduce himself.. he went front and said.

"Hello my name is Huang Zitao.. I came from China,Nice to meet you and please take care of me.." Tao bowed as he raise up his head a guy with a blonde hair sitting at the last bench caught his eye.

'He kinda looks familar' Tao thought as he tried to pin point from where could he possibly saw him but thought that he is so silly that how can he possibly saw him. if it's his 2nd day here in South Korea.

"Mr.Huang. Can you please sit beside Baekhyun" the professor said.

"Baekhyung?" he said in confusion.

"Ohhh ya! Baekhyun please raise your hand so he could see you.." the professor said as he put his hands on his face due to embarassment .

A guy who is sitting at the last row raise his hand . the professor told me to sit beside him. As head to my place all of their eyes were on me including that blonde hair guy. as i saw an empty place it was between of Baekhyun and the blonde guy. As i sat on my chair someone greeted in a peppy voice. "Hello, My name is Byun Baekhyun but call me Baekhyun. Nice to meet you."

"hello,My name is Huang Zitao but call me Tao. Nice to meet you too." i replied

when the class started and we are in the middle of the lesson.

"Hey, would you like to join me and my friends in the cafeteria later." Baekhyun asked in a whisper .

" I would love too..." Zitao replied in a very delighted tone.

 

 

 

Tao's first class went smoothly and the second class is P.E.. when the sport teacher told them that they will be heading to the gym the whole class started shouting at my ears would literally fall of from my head. when they finally reached the gym the teacher told them that they will be playinh basket ball... 

Tao's face becomes brighter when he heard the word "basketball". It reminded him of those days that he and yifan plays basketball.

The teacher seperates them into 2 teams and when the games starts the whole classmates of his were amaze on how Tao plays. The ways he past , dribble, shot and even snatch the ball from the opposite team were done so perfect. After all he became a varsity player in his school during his elementary days in China.. after the match everyone is so exhuasted and tao's team won. when the everyone is started to head back to their class. the opposite team opproach Tao.

"hey Zitao" the guy said.

"hey" tao replied.

"Can you please help us to keep this balls in the storage room?"

"sure." tao said as they guy gave him the balls and pointed where the storage room is.

As Tao was heading to the storage room. The guys did a high face and smirking on each other that they are planning on something. When he reached the storage and kept the balls on the racks he suddenly heard the door close.

his surroundings became dark that he cannot see anything.. He can hear the laughing voices outside,zitao started to panic that he start to shiver.. Thinking about what happen to him before and his claustrophobia.. his codition is getting worse he lay on the floor still shivering and his breathing is becoming irregular.

"YIFAN GE!" Zitao shouted before he became unconsious....

Hello guys

So this is my first chapter of 'First Love, Again."

Please tell me how is my story so far... Is it boring?, interesting? or so-so? please leave your opinion on it and be honest okay? ^^

SO more importanly i hope you guys enjoy reading it~ sorry for the grammar mistakes.. :/

SUSCRIBE, UPVOTE n COMMENT! ^^

 

      love,

taorislover07~ <3