I. Misunderstood

How To Act Like I'm In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Double update this weekend because I have time right now and I probably won't have time next weekend.

 

 

 

"I need to practice French kissing."

"What?!" Chanyeol stared at Baekhyun with disbelief.

And the next thing he knew, Baekhyun had already pressed their lips together.

It wasn't fair to be honest. It wasn't fair how Baekhyun straddled him and how he couldn't move at all. It wasn't like Baekhyun had pinned him down, his body just won't move because of the amount of shock he is receiving. 

Baekhyun moved his lips against his, the ruby petals rubbing and pressing, and it drove him insane. He knew this shouldn't be happening, how the smaller is merely using him for practice. He couldn't understand why Baekhyun was doing this to him. Even though he wanted this in his deepest fantasies, he knew it felt wrong. This was not how he imagined his first kiss with the one he loves. 

Sure Baekhyun can be a sometimes... ok most of the times, but he just went too far. Baekhyun crossed the boundary and it upsets Chanyeol how easily Baekhyun just kissed him as if it was nothing important while this kiss means more than anything to Chanyeol. Baekhyun has no idea how much this affected him. Their first kiss was suppose to be meaningful, and yet... this is how it turned out to be.

Chanyeol felt used, betrayed. Some unknown anger flared inside of him, giving him the strength to push the smaller off of him.

As soon as they broke apart, he gasped heavily for air.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Chanyeol breathed heavily.

Their lips met again right after the last word was spoken. Baekhyun on his lips hungrily without giving him time to breathe, ignoring Chanyeol's question. Once again, he was pushed away.

"Stop it Baekhyun!" Chanyeol's voice rang some sort of authority that he has never used before, something like a thunderstorm amidst a tropical paradise.

"Why, Yeol? I thought you would like it."

The nickname. The hurt look. The "innocent" tone. It was all too unfair.

One look from Baekhyun was enough to put a restrain on his anger. He wanted to yell, to shout, to scold Baekhyun, but he just couldn't bring himself to do so.

It wasn't fair at all.

"I need to practice for the drama I'm filming. Practice with me," Baekhyun asked, looking up at him through his eyelashes.

Whether Baekhyun was intentionally trying to seduce him, or he was just doing it unconsciously, it worked.

"Baek..." Chanyeol looked at him helplessly.

The thought of having his best friend's lips on him once again sparked something in his chest, as if fireworks were going off. His emotions were so messed up and confusing he didn't know what he should feel. Part of him wanted to give in and take advantage of this free opportunity, part of him wanted to be angry at how careless Baekhyun is about their friendship and how the smaller used him so casually.

"Why... are you doing this to me?" Chanyeol's voice came out strained.

"I have quite a few kiss scenes, and I don't want to make a fool out of myself in front of Park Shinhye. So Channieee, can you please help meee??"

There it is again. Those puppy eyes that no man could ever resist.

Just one look at the begging puppy made all of Chanyeol's anger resolve into a dull ache in his chest, no longer important compared to making out with his longterm crush.

Chanyeol didn't know what to do. But it seemed like Baekhyun does.

The smaller wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss, if you can call it passionate even though there were probably no emotions behind it whatsoever. At least that's what Chanyeol thought.

Baekhyun nibbled on his lower lip and Chanyeol gladly opened his mouth. He let Baekhyun dominate for awhile, letting him invade his mouth. The overwhelming pleasure blinded his sense as he wrapped his arms tightly around the actor's thin waist, deepening the kiss. He returned the kiss by on Baekhyun's tongue. Chanyeol moaned.

He should've been embarrassed by when his best friend is simply kissing him out of nothing but practice. However, he didn't care. His mind was long gone and there was no going back. Might as well give his all.

With a growl, Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun down onto the couch and pinned him down by the waist. The smaller yelped at the sudden turn of the tables and Chanyeol officially lost control.

His large hands grabbed hold of Baekhyun's hips as he on his tongue, their saliva making weird squeaky noises. After a battle of their tongues, Baekhyun surrendered and let Chanyeol do whatever he wanted, and the taller sure did want a lot. He kissed the small boy until he could see stars. It lasted longer than expected and when Baekhyun ran out of breath, he placed his small fists on the taller's chest in an attempt to push him away.

However, Chanyeol continued on.

He kissed Baekhyun so hard it made the actor whimper.

Finally, he broke away in a gasp.

Looking down at the flustered boy, his cheeks all red and his eyes half-open, Chanyeol suddenly was conscious of what he did.

He just made out with his best friend...

Still gasping for air, Chanyeol climbed off of the smaller. But Baekhyun remained lying on the couch, catching his breath.

"Why did you do that?" Baekhyun looked up at him with rosy cheeks.

"I'm sorry... I just... lost it," Chanyeol mumbled as he scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Anyways, was I a good kisser?" Baekhyun asked and sat up.

Chanyeol was shocked as too how quick Baekhyun recovered, as if all those intense making-outs did not affect him at all. Did it really mean nothing to him?

"I-..." Chanyeol opened his mouth to speak but the words seemed to have died in his throat.

How was he suppose to answer? 

Sure Baekhyun was really aggressive at first, but he soon fell submissive to Chanyeol. Not sure if that's a good thing. 

Baekhyun looked up at him hopefully, but when the taller did not reply, he dropped his gaze to the ground.

"You can tell me if it was bad..." 

Bad? It was anything but bad!

Surprisingly, Chanyeol caught a hint of insecurity in his voice. Since when was the Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter