V. Avoidance PART 1

How To Act Like I'm In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: What are you fav songs from Exo's new album? Mine are Call Me Baby, Exodus, Transformer, My Answer, El Dorado, What If, Lady Luck, Playboy, Hurt, Beautiful, oh wait that's the whole album XD

Also I'm so sorry about this short update T_T it's only part 1 to a chapter... cause i really at writing today... I think I have writer's block today...

 

 

 

"Baek-"

Before Chanyeol could even finish his sentence, the said boy had already turned around and was walking the other direction. Once again, Chanyeol sighed.

Three times.

This happened three times already in one day.

Dejected, the manager walked back to the break room, where the coffee incident last happened. Memories of Kyungsoo from high school popped up in detached images, like a borken slideshow, amidst all of his thoughts about Baekhyun, who is currently avoiding him.

The filming is taking place in a school building today. As soon as they arrived, Baekhyun shot out of the car and disappeared as fast as a bullet, and ever since then, Chanyeol did not have a chance to be alone with the smaller. The mistake that happened last night built up an extremely awkward atmosphere around them, so awkward that the usual confident singer could not even look at Chanyeol in the eyes. Baekhyun wouldn't speak a word regarding last night since this morning.

At lunch, when they were forced to sit facing each other, the taller would glance over not-so-discreetly to see the smaller staring down at his food. Whenever their eyes met, Baekhyun would be the first one to look away and force himself into a conversation with Park Shinhye, who was sitting next to him. Every time Baekhyun avoided his eyes, he felt a painful twitch somewhere in his chest, as if he's suffocating. 

Frustrated, he seeked the comfort of an empty break room. Steam rose out of the cup of coffee in his hand, the paper cup crumbling in a little from the force Chanyeol is using unconsciously. He sank into the cushion of the couch and exhaled deeply. He needs Baekhyun right now.

"What are you thinking about? You look really serious..." 

Chanyeol looked up to see a smiling Kyungsoo taking a seat next to him.

"Nothing..." he mumbled, not even bothering to smile back.

"Hey, I might not be your boyfriend anymore but I can still tell when you're frustrated over something," the doe-eyed boy faced him, "So, mind telling me what's wrong?"

Chanyeol sighed and closed his eyes, leaning back into the couch. Why does Kyungsoo still remember these things? After a long time with no reply, Kyungsoo spoke again, breaking the silence.

"Did you explain to Baekhyun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter