She's back

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 years later...

 

(Present Arc)

"Tiff, what are you doing? It's late. We must go home!" A brunette girl searched for her best friend who was choosing some pink souvenirs on the racks. "Tiff!" The girl repeated. 

"Oh hey, Jess! Look what I found." Tiffany said while showing the diamond-studded pink ring on her index finger to Jessica. The latter only rolled her eyes. "Seriously, when will you ever going to stop this pink-mania, huh?" 

"Never!" Tiffany playfully said while choosing for another. 

Both Tiffany and Jessica had come to the Seoul shopping centre to buy some stuff for the upcoming birthday of Taeyeon who was still in England. Tiffany didn't have any idea of what's going on but as Jessica was the one who's being Tiffany and replying Taeyeon to all of her messages, she knew about every single thing about Taeyeon and her life. 

"We must go now! It's too late man!" Jessica shouted after paying for the stuff they had bought. "Yeah, I'm coming." Tiffany joined her best friend after letting a big sigh looking at the pink-item section of the shopping centre.

 

Taeyeon who was on the other part of the world, is now a twenty-three years old grown-up lady. For almost ten years she hadn't seen her best friends. Only a photo taken when they were thirteen years old, remained on her table. Everyday, whenever she was messaging with Tiffany-pretending-Jessica, Taeyeon requested for a photo of both Jessica and Tiffany but the girl rejected just because she wants to let Taeyeon identify them on her own.

"It's been ten years. How will they look like? Will they recognize me? No way!" 

"A penny for your thought, Taeng?" Taeyeon's father interrupted Taeyeon from her busy feelings. "Dad?" She just smiled after realizing it was her dad. 

"You seemed so zoned out." Mr.Kim asked sitting near his daughter on the couch. Taeyeon only nodded. Mr.Kim knew his daughter was feeling so lonely without her friends and of course she hadn't seen them for so long. Though, there was a thing he hid from her for sometime.

"Missing them a lot, hmm?"

Taeyeon tightened her hands together. Of course she missed them to death. "Dad, do you think they will recognize me?" She finally talked.

Taeyeon's father sat in silence for a few minutes. "Think of the opposite dear. Will you recognize them?" he questioned back. Taeyeon was speechless but she knew somehow there will be a possiblity for her to recognize the two girls as she had a certain image of Tiffany(Jessica) in her mind. "Maybe. I asked Fany several times to send me a photo of them, but she always rejects."Taeyeon said in a nonchalant tone.

"The best way is to do it by yourself Taeng. Since, it's been a long time I know it will gain your curiosity to know how they look. I bet they have become so beautfiul." Said Kim dad with a chuckle.

"Dad?" Taeyeon only smirked at her father. 

"Go, prepare yourself tomorrow." He patted her shoulder and stood up from the couch and made his way to the door and left.

Taeyeon took out the photo on the table and caressed it. "You guys will be a big mission to me. Let's see!" She grinned at herself and stared at the picture.

 

 

"Hi, Auntie, where's Tiffany?" Jessica asked when she saw Tiffany's mother who was watering the flowers in the garden. "Oh, Jessica! Uhh..she was there at the backyard." her mom replied as Jessica prepared to leave. "Thank you auntie! See you!" Jessica bowed and left. 

At the time, Tiffany was at the backyard texting one of her friends. "Hey, Tiff!" Jessica shouted from afar. 

Tiffany looked up as she saw Jessica was coming towards her with a slow walk. "Oh! Jess, my girl. I missed you!" the pink-maniac girl greeted Jessica. 

"What the! Can't you remember? We went shopping yesterday." Jessica reminded Tif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter