Leaving

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mr.Kim, I hope you will have a great time there. And of course, Jessica and Tiffany are going to miss their best friend so much." Mr.Jung said while letting out a genuine smile. 

"I know right, Mr.Jung? Taeyeon is going to miss Jessica and Tiffany alot, too." Mr.Kim replied as both Mr.Hwang and Jung agreed with him.

The Jung and Hwang families are there at the airport to bid farewell to the Kim family as they will fly to England from few hours. Members of the three families are busy chatting with each other for a one last time before their leave.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, when do you leave?" asked the little Tiffany looking at her pink watch.

"After a half an hour." Taeyeon pouted as she never wanted to leave and because she had to agree with her father's decision of continuing the family business at England.

While Tiffany was being so nonchalant of wasting time on airport just to say goodbye to Taeyeon and her family, Jessica was much attentive of Taeyeon.

"Taengoo!" She called out the latter who was completely distracted.

"Hmmm.." Taeyeon looked at Jessica and smiled.

"Scared?" Jessica asked back with a surprised look on her face. Her best friend nodded. "A lot, Sica. This is my first time going out of Korea." Taeyeon said gawking at the planes halted at the runaway.

Jessica held Taeyeon from both of her shoulders and turned to her. "Taengoo, don't be. I know you are going to have a lot of fun. Trust me!" She smiled and blinked her eyes to satisfy Taeyeon. 

"I don't know how I'm going to survive without you Sica. I am gonna miss you!" Taeyeon pulled Jessica into a tight hug. "A lot." she further added burying her neck into Jessica's neck.

"Excuse me, guys! I'm still here." The little pink-obssesed girl interrupted the two friends. Of course, she's jealous.

"Fany-ah, just say you want a hug before I leave, without saying, "Excuse me!" Little Taeyeon teased. 

"YAH!!" Tiffany screamed but after a few seconds, she ran to the latter and gave Taeyeon a warm embrace with a sealed kiss. "I will miss you!" Tiffany said. Taeyeon kissed her back. Jessica who was watching them all alone smiled at herself and left them. 

"ALL THE PASSENGERS PREPARE TO BOARD FLiGHT 175 TO ENGLAND!" The announcement finally made. 

Tiffany who was in Taeyeon's embrace gave a one last kiss on her cheek and mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter