The truth

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : 

Now the golden chapter lol :) TaengSic Hwaiting! ♥

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"We need to talk!" She said. 

Yoona stared at Taeyeon for a while. "Okay, Just come in." She welcomed the girl inside and closed the door. Taeyeon sat on the couch calming down herself. Yoona sat facing her. 

"Taeyeon, what are you doing here?" Yoona asked.

"Yoona, please don't change the topic this time. I'm tired of this ." Taeyeon said holding the grip on the sofa. 

"What do you mean, Taeyeon? Why do you came here at a sudden?" She repeated.

"I want to know the whole story."

"About what?" 

"About why Jessica is not coming? Why she's not interacting with us? Interacting with me? I need answers,Yoong!" Taeyeon said in the verge of tears. She couldn't hold. 

"Taeyeon, I told you. I don't interact with her anymore. I don't know where she is." Yoona tried fake her attitudes but whom she's lying for? 

"Don't you feel tired of lying, Yoong?" Taeyeon said with sighing. Yoona couldn't do anything but to be defeated in front of Taeyeon. She knew she cannot hold this anymore and she didn't want to lie on the older girl behalf of Jessica. 

"What do you want to know?" Yoona asked staring at the floor and moving her glare back to Taeyeon. 

"Everything. Every single thing happened after that day..the day you first met us." Taeyeon was urging the taller girl.

Yoona sighed and started to tell everything. "Well, before that, I will tell you about the friendship, Jessica and I had for a long time." Taeyeon nodded. Yoona spoke. "Before I went to the States, I stayed here for almost six years ago. You were not here in Korea at that time as you were on UK. So, during my stay Jessica and Tiffany were my neighbours. Pretty much, we three were best friends. We went on college together, played together and did every hilarious thing. Those days were beautiful. As you can see on the wall, that photo.." The girl pointed out a certain photo hanging over which contained the three girls laughing pointing at the camera. "..was taken on during one of the new year celebrations." Taeyeon sat up walked towards the wall and glared at the photograph. She smiled a bit.

"Days, weeks, months passed and it was the last semester of school. I was seventeen then. My parents wanted me in America with my noona for a while and as a result of that, I had to bid farewell to my two best friends and go abroad to visit them. Times later, my dad suggested me to carry on my studies in an American school. Actually, he had a bad dream of me becoming a psychiatrist. So, to make his dream come true I had to accept his request and to do my studies there, further. Likewise, I stayed there for six years and came back. A month ago. It was the day I came to the same school where Jessica had also studied. I didn't know she was there but we were on the same batch."

"That day onwards, we kept on talking as usual like before. We did every school activity together and we became best friends again. That certain day morning, I met Jessica before we came to Tiffany's place. We had a little talk at my house, here for few minutes and we straightly came to Tiffany's home. When Tiffany's parents welcomed me, Jessica said that she was going to meet you guys upstaires and come. And seonds later, I saw she was running to the backyards. Tiffany's mom didn't notice it luckily. So, when I get there Jessica was crying. I asked her twice a time why but she didn't reply." 

"S-Sica cried that day before we came to you?" Taeyeon inturrupted for a bit. 

"Yes, she was crying hard. However, she told me not to say anything in front of you two and don't convince you both, the fact that she cried. But if you had see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter