I'm serious!

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Jessica and Yoona reached Tiffany's house the Hwang parents warmly greeted them. Especially, Yoona who they had not seen for a long time. Having a little talk Jessica left Yoona for sometime to meet Tiffany. 

The ran upstaires to visit the two girls. Without knocking on the door Jessica opened it. "Morning guys! I'm her----" Jessica shocked by the view. Taeyeon and Tiffany was having a intimate moment when Jessica barged it. "..Oops! I..I am sorry!!!" She closed the door immediately and walked away with heavy steps.

"Jessica!" Tiffany yelled to stop the blonde but she was almost out of the sight. Taeyeon came outside hurrily and searched for the blonde. "Wh-Where's Sica?" Taeyeon asked looking everywhere. 

"I-I don't know... sh-she was out of my sight when I came out." Tiffany stuttered. 

 

 

After the discussion with Hwang parents, Yoona was waiting outside for Jessica to come and introduce her to Tiffany. She hadn't seen the older girl for along time other than Jessica. 

From far, Yoona saw Jessica was running running to the backyard. Though Tiffany's parents didn't notice the girl, Yoona made her way to Jessica with speed moving steps. 

Jessica was back facing her and the body was shaking. And light sobs could be heard. Yoona stunned at her spot thinking what to do at the moment. Nothing but to console her would make her satisfy right now. "J-Jess?" Yoona helplessly called out.

"*Sobs*" No answer from the latter as she was crying hardly. 

"Jess, A-Are you okay?" She turned the weeping girl to face her and stared into the face. "W-Why you are c-crying?" Jessica didn't have any guts to answer that question but she tried hard to not to cry in front of Yoona. 

The taller girl wiped the tears as soon as Jessica stopped crying, heavily. "C-Can I hug you, Yoong? P-Please!" Yoona nodded. Jessica then pulled the girl slightly into her and hugged resting her chin on taller girl's shoulder.

"Are you okay, Jess? Why did you cry?" Yoona caressed the girl's hair. 

"I'm okay, Yoong..Don't worry! I-I'm fine." Jessica said in a low voice. "Yoong, Tiffany and Taeyeon don't know you had came with me. When they come and meet you, act normal. Don't convince that...that I cried..Please?" The older girl asked with a trembling voice. She wiped the tears fully and tried to smile as much as possible. 

"Okay, I-I will. Don't worry!" Yoona patted the girl. 

Jessica saw the two girls were running towards them. When then saw Yoona they stopped for a while. Jessica faked a smile. "Hey guys! Morning to you both! Fany, can you recognize her?" She pointed out Yoona. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were both dumbfounded. After seeing both Jessica was acting so normal. As the older girl said, Tiffany carefully took a look at the taller girl who were smiling with her in a modest way. "Ring a bell, Tiff?" Jessica repeated.

Taeyeon was looking at the three girls weirdly. 

"Y-Yoona? Im Yoona?" Tiffany plastered smile on her face when she recognized the girl. Yoona shyly nodded. "What a guess, Tiff!" Said Jessica.

Both shook hands. "How are you? When did you come, Yoong?" Tiffany asked.

"I'm fine, Fany! Urg...Not long ago. I came on last week. I met Jess at college for the first and then I met you today!" Yoona said and moved her gaze to Taeyeon. "You should be Taeyeon, right?" She asked Taeyeon who was staring at Jessica.

"Huh? Y-Yeah, I-I am Taeyeon..but how do you kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter