Make that happen

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been a month since Taeyeon and Tiffany have started dating. Though they were, both of them were spacing all the time for different reasons. In one hand Tiffany was feeling guilty what she had done to her best friend but as much as she was happy not to see Taeyeon and Jessica again. Taeyeon who didn't know anything else was feeling worried for Jessica. The blonde had not talked her for months and kept distracting her all the way as possible. Taeyeon didn't know why. She wanted to ask Tiffany but somehow she cannot. 

After Yoona's breakfast with the Hwang family, she had the golden opportunity to rebond their friendships again. Yoona became Taeyeon's best friend as well but she wasn't close to her as much as she was close to Jessica and Tiffany. But most of the time she hung out wih Taeyeon or Jessica though, not with the both. 

When the times Jessica kept ignoring Taeyeon, Jessica made her know about everything going on between herself and the two best friends. Yoona agreed to help Jessica in every other way possible to ignore Taeyeon as well as not to provide any information about Jessica's daily life to the friends, especially, for Taeyeon. Because she knew the horrible arguement happened between Tiffany and Jessica that day morning which made Jessica to stay all day gloomy. 

Taeyeon didn't have the chance to know anything about Jessica. Her phone was not in use. As Jessica had moved to one of her friend's place she wasn't at her home. Even her parents had gone abroad for some business deals. Though she asked from Yoona she kept changing the topic somehow in a more clever way. Nothing could stop Taeyeon but to visit the girl anyway. She really wanted to see Jessica. She missed her alot as much as she didn't feel that Tiffany was her girlfriend.

"Fany, are you going to tell me or what?" Taeyeon asked groaning in front of the younger girl who was combing her hair calmly. 

"What are you talking about Taetae?" she asked. 

"Don't be a baby Fany! I'm sick of this. Everytime, when I ask about you slip the conversation. What's this?" 

"I told you Taeyeon! I don't know anything about her. Why you are keep asking me this?" 

"Because I want to know what happened to her. She's not asnwering my calls and I cannot meet her." 

"If she want she will call..Don't worry, Taeyeon! Please, Jessica is busy with school---" Tiffany was calm but it made Taeyeon to let out the devil inside her. "WHAT THE YOU ARE SAYING THAT SHE'S BUSY WITH SCHOOL EVERYTIME!!!?? Even, I have gone to colleges and I wasn't that busy as you say that she's busy like, she doesn't have even time to breath. Damn! I want to meet her as soon as possible..."

"Taeyeon! Watch out your words! What the hell has happened to you? Why do you care about her so much?"

"Because I'm her best friend! I care for her..a lot..A lot than anyone can ever imagine. I care for a lot than you. I ing miss her!!!" Taeyeon's vision started to blurry. Her voice was shaky. "She was the person I always used to share my feelings with, my though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter