Destiny

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon was hospitalized! The most heartbreaking news that anyone could receive, who loves Taeyeon so much. The Kims and Hwangs were there to accompany the girl who was in the operation theatre few hours ago. 

The doctor came out removing his glows. Mr.Kim was the first one to ask something. "Doctor, doctor, h-how's my daughter?" He asked.

"Don't worry. There's no terrible damages on her. She will recover soon." The doctor said smiling. Taeyeon's parents finally let out a sigh. "But I have one more thing to ask." The doctor said in a suspicious tone.

"What, doctor?" Her father questioned. 

"Well, this girl was murmering a certain name, since the time we finished the operation and after she came to the concious state. A name called, umm..'Sica' or something? I hope she's referring to someone." he said.

"Doctor, that's..that's my friend Jessica." Tiffany blurted out. 

"I see. Does she know about this?" 

"Yes doctor, I already informed her. Maybe she's coming with her friend, Yoona." Tiffany nodded her head. 

"Ok, I prefer if that girl could be here as soon as possible. Your friend there.." The doctor pointed the sleeping Taeyeon on the room. "really need her right now." He smiled. Tiffany bowed to the doctor and took out a cell phone to call Yoona. 

She dialled the number but no answer. She kept trying overall but failed. 

Her inside was almost burnt up with rapid heat. She was sweating and dead worried about Taeyeon at the moment. "Taeyeon-ah, please..." Tiffany muttered.

 

 

 

"Jess, Jess!" Yoona shouted while spraying droplets of water to the blonde's face. "Jess?" 

Jessica came to the concious state fortunately but still her tears were forming on her eyes. "Y-Yoong!.." Jessica said almost in a whisper. 

"Jess, Jess! Can you hear me?" Yoona asked softly caressing the girl's cheek smoothly. The blonde nodded. "Thank god! You are fine!" The taller girl said closing her eyes while hugging the girl. 

Yoona helped Jessica to get up and rest her for a while on the couch. She served some water to the girl to drink but Jessica rejected. "Yoong!" Tears dominated the moment making Jessica weak as much as possible. Jessica hugged the taller girl tightly. Yoona had already known the incident and only thing she could do was to console the girl and go to the hospital as soon as they can. 

"Yoong, my Taengoo..." She said weeping and tugging Yoona's sweatshirt. The girl put the glass of water from the small glass table and switched her hands onto Jessica's hair caressing. "Jess, nothing will happen to Taeng! Believe me, Jess!" Yoona said.

"How can I face her, Yoong? I was the one who asked her to visit me and now...she's suffering on a hospital bed..." Jessica said in a shaky voice. 

"Jess, neither of you didn't do anything. Okay? Now, come on! Wipe your tears and we must hurry to visit her." Yoona let go of Jessica from the embrace and wiped the tears. Jessica only nodded. 

Yoona took out her phone. "Holy!" she shouted seeing the tons of messages and calls she had received from Tiffany. She immiediately dialled the girl. 

Tiffany answered first.

"Hello, Yoong! What the hell happened to you? I tried calling you since from half an hour. What were you doing?" Tiffany yelled from the other line.

"I'm sorry, Tiff! My phone was off for a while." Yoona let out a lame excuse.

"Never mind. Be quick and come..Taeyeon had waken up. She's asking for Jess so badly." Tiffany said in a cracky voice.

"Don't worry. We are on the way!" 

"Ok, come quickly. Hurry, Yoong!" Yoona ended the call. 

"Jess we must hurry..Come, let's go!" Yoona held the girl's hand and hoppped into her car. Then, Yoona drove off to the Seoul hospital.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter