Our lives

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : 

Hi readers, Thank you for your comments once again. I'm really happy to have 13 upvotes this much soon!!! Thank you once again! I feel this story kind of becmoing boring to you...is that so? (I'm getting low comments!! ) I'm so sorry..I'll try to make it better more!! Anyways, Enjoy the today update! 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Okay, Yeah, Sure, Khun. Ok, See you! Night!" Tiffany ended up the call with a heavy sigh. She was tired up with constant works. Parties. Shopping. Friends. Sometimes she thought that it would be more nice if she could have gone college like Jessica. But Destiny didn't give the chance. 

Tiffany already had called Taeyeon for a sleepover with Jessica. Unfortunately, Jessica denied the request due to college work though, it was not the reason for her. But Taeyeon agreed to be with her girlfriend.

Two hours later, Taeyeon arrived at Tiffany's. "Fany! I'm here!" She ran to the girl hugged her tightly. Tiffany hugged back with the same passion. "Tae! I missed you." Tiffany said.

"I know, me too." Taeyeon said loosing the hug and having a better look at the girl. "Had your dinner, Fany?" She said.

"Not yet." Tiffany said.

"Great! I brought two of us delicious Ramyun." The older girl said removing the oil paper which was covered the bowl of Ramyun. She fed some to Tiffany. "Say, ah!?" 

"Taeyeonnie..It's delicious." The younger girl commented. 

"Really, thank you! I made it, Just for us." The latter said having some.

"Tae, I called you yesterday but you didn't answer. What happened to you?" 

"When?" 

"Hmm...about seven I guess...at night?" 

Taeyeon finished her spoonful Ramyun and put the stuff away. She drank some water and calmed herself for few minutes. To digest the system. "I was with Jessica. As you were not there to hang out, I met her for sometime." Taeyeon said.

Tiffany clenched her fists. She don't know why but she didn't like how Jessica and Taeyeon were close together. The pink-maniac girl just examined the older girl a bit with random questions. "Oh! What were you guys talking?" She asked having a straight look on Taeyeon.

"Nothing at all. I told her about our date but you had already told her. So, there was no surprise at all." 

"Yes, I told that to her, same day night." Tiffany assured. 

"Oh, okay!" she replied simply.

 

Minutes silence embarked. Tiffany took out her phone to see if there are any messages from Jessica or Nickhun but there were none. She scrolled down the message list and saw a random message sent by Taeyeon but surprisngly, Tiffany had sent too many messages. 

[Fany-ah, what are you doing? Preapring for the date?] - Taetae♥

[Yes, Taetae! Having a shower. And you?] - Tiffany

[Really, how much I wish I was lucky enough to be there with you? ;)] - Taetae♥

[You ert! Anyways, what are you doing?] - Tiffany

and so on.

Tiffany looked at the girl lying on the bed freely like a bird. She was sure it was Taeyeon's message but hadn't replied asnwers but someone h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter