I Love You!

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N :

Finally for what you've waited!!!! TaengSic Hwaiting!!! ♥ Enjoy reading ♥

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyeon waited for a while at the doorstep. She didn't dare to move a step before Jessica appear in front of her. At the moment, Taeyeon's blood level has risen up with body heat. She feel how nervous and her hearts thumping. 

In a moment Jessica climbed down the staircase. She felt something strange as if someone was watching her. She waited at the stairs and looked up. A familiar figure was standing at the door step lifelessly. "Taeyeon!" She whispered. She blinked several times to check whether it was really her Taeyeon.

It was something Jessica never wished to happen. There's nothing she could do but to stare at the girl. Noone dared to talk. Their eyes were glued for sometime.

Finally, Jessica unlocked her gaze with the girl and broke the silence. Her tone was harsh. "What are you doing here?" 

Taeyeon didn't talk. Not a second. She kept staring at Jessica. The younger girl repeated. "Didn't you here me? What are YOU doing here?" 

"What do you think I'm doing here, Jung Sooyeon?" Taeyeon asnwered in the usual way she used call the blonde. 

"You are not allowed to say that. Not anymore." 

"Do you think you are allowed to do everything you want?" 

"What the heck that means? I am doing what I want. I don't want to have anyone's permission for that." 

"And, you are not allowed to take things that belongs to me." Taeyeon said making Jessica puzzled.

"Look, I have no time for these wasted conversations. Please, take your things and leave. And for the record, I didn't take anything from you."

"Not until you give my thing back, Sica-ya!" 

"Taeyeon, stop it! I don't know you and you don't know me. Please, leave me alone and go!" Jessica looked away with teary eyes. At a sudden Taeyeon closed the door and started climbing the stairs up to the blonde girl, at a straight gaze. Jessica hurrily ran to her room as Taeyeon followed her. Fortunately, she caught Jessica.

The older girl pinned the girl onto the wall holding the blonde's wrists tightly. Jessica was struggling to move her from Taeyeon but somehow her body doesn't allow to do anything. "Taeyeon, release me! Just...Please!" Said Jessica in a teary. 

Ice princess calmed when she saw the tears gathered on Taeyeon's eyes which are struggling to fall. "Why?" The gaze of Taeyeon made Jessica almost weak in front of her. The love, care, friendship and everything the latter missed were flashed through those brown orbs. "Why...Sooyeon? Why?.." The first teardrop fell down from older girl's cheeks.

Jessica couldn't look at the girl but to glare at the floor. She bit her own lips in a tight to hold the pain she felt. Taeyeon didn't know how much she could effect Jessica with just one expression on her face.

"Answer me, Jung Jessica! I'm asking you. Why?...Why you are doing this to me?" 

"Taeyeon, please...leave me! For god sake, leave me!" Jessica begged. Taeyeon tighten her grip on Jessica's wrist more. "Give it back to me." 

The younger girl gave a puzzled look. "What? I told you I don't have anything I took from you---"

"My heart!" She said when the tears in both of her eyes started to fall constantly. But Taeyeon's voice was straight. "Give it back to me!" 

"T-Taeyeon?" Jessica looked at Taeyeon more attentively. Taeyeon put Jessica's right hand down and interwined her finger with Jessica's toughly. "My heart which you took away from me when you left." Taeyeon said smiling. Jessica found it made her heart flutter. Her glare moved to Jessica's thin pink lips.

"W-What---"

"Do you know how much I suffered? How much I missed your voice, your smell, your presence, your touch.." Taeyeon said while snaking her right arm around Jessica's waist closing the gap between.  "Tae-Taeyeon, w-what are you doing? Take your hands off, please!" 

"Why would I? You took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter