Troubles

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Unnie, are you serious?" Krystal screamed from the phone after hearing Jessica. "You are joking aren't you?" 

"Soojung! you know I have no time joke around, especially with you." Jessica said looking at her polished nails. 

"Other than you must have time to reminisce your kiss with Taeyeon unnie...Aigoo how cheesy you both are! How much I wish if I could be there to see this dramatic incident." The younger sister teased the oldest. 

"Yah! Shut up! You are too much, Soojung!" 

"I'm not unnie! But I'm happy for you..finally you got the person you loved. And I am done with it." 

"What? What did you do for me to be done with?" 

"Didn't I always hear your boring long explanations about Taeyeon unnie and you? And you were all day like, 'When do you come back to Taengoo?' in front of me. So, I'm so done with your hearing." Krystal chuckled.

"Yeah, it's because I love her too much, do you have a problem with that? And I know you have some kind soft affection with Yoongie." Jessica laughed. 

The line went silent. Krystal talked back. "Yah, I do not. Yoong unnie is one of my best unnies. Honestly, she's much better than you." 

"Huh? Really, then I must tell her to keep you with her all day. Even, she's living alone with her noona."

"And, I don't care if you marry Taeyeon unnie and spend all day with her cuddling on the bed and her lips and touching everywhere. Don't ship Yoong unnie and me..we are good friends!" 

HellSica appeared at the instant. "Yah! How come I have a sister like you, Krys!" 

"Unnie, I know you love everything I say about Taeng unnie and you..so, don't beat around the bush. I'm your little sister. Arasso?" Soojung giggled at her sister's defeat. Jessica heared her parents calling for Krystal. 

"Unnie, hope you hear mom's scream. Must go! I'll call you next week and I'll be free. See you then. Take care!" Krystal prepaired to hang up.

"Take care Soojung! I love you!" 

"Love you too, unnie! Bye!" Krystal hung up. Jessica put her down on with a smile on her face. 

 

Few hours later, Yoona visited Jessica as usual. After the encounter with Taeyeon, Jessica almost have forgiven Yoona for not keeping secret no longer. Since, Yoona was the only person who came to meet her everyday she treated her better in everyway possible. 

"Yoong, you are early today!" Jessica greeted the taller girl and took the bags she had on her hands. "What are these for?" 

"Noona told me to give those to you. Some sorta tiffins." She said.

"Thank you, Yoong! You are staying for lunch right?" Jessica asked. 

Yoona smiled. "If it's not bothering you, Jess!" She said polietly. 

"Not at all!" Jessica said placing all the tiffin boxes in the kitchen countertop. Yoona took out her phone and cheked for messages and put it on the small table in front of her. 

"Jess?" She called out the girl who was placing the tiffins into plates.  "Hmm?" She hummed.

"How long you are going to stay here?" Yoona asked making the latter to stop her work for a minute. She continued it after seconds later. "I don't know Yoong! As long as I am not okay with the situation going on, I'm staying here. Even, Krys is not going to come for months. I feel free staying here." Jessica said.

"Do your parents know about these things?" 

"Yes, they do. Unless I couldn't be here. My parents are quite sensitive towards every single thing about me. Cause I'm not like Krystal."

"Don't you really want to meet Tiffany?" Yoona asked. Jessica came up with the chocolate cakes and served one for Yoona and put the plates aside. "I'm not in the mood to." she uttered.

"But you know, you can't hide for a long time, Jess..." 

"This is not hiding,Yoong! I'm doing what she wanted me to do. I know, now staying here is useless as long as Taeyeon knows where I live but I can't go back to Tiffany, to face her."

"Jess, you must have your own life. Look at you! You have become pale and even you have stopped schooling. What's with your future?" 

"I am done with schooling Yoong." Jessica said letting out a sigh.

"What?" Yoona asked widely.

"I almost gave my resignation later. I won't go school anymore. I'm going to join my dad with business and start my own business." 

"Are you serious? I mean, really?" 

"I really am, Yoong! I'm sorry as I cannot see you everyday like usual." Jessica said putting her hand on Yoona.

"Hold on..you mean..you are going to join your dad..and start a business on your own? As I understand, since your dad is not here, you are goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter