The trio

The More You Want, The More You Need Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Pardon me readers! I was so busy last night and couldn't have the chance to update the story. I'm sorry for dissapointing you! And I really wanna thanks for the amazing comments of the readers. I am so touched. I'm really glad you already loved the story itself and yeah, the plot is an adoption of that certain movie. (I really love it!) But, I wanna say that the story might be changed in some certain places as my mind flows. So, don't expect the story line of the movie here and I thank you everyone once again! I love you people! ♥ Kamsaimnida~

P.S : Please UPVOTE and COMMENT more and tell me your ideas if you want me to add to the story. I would happily consider your request.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After two days journey they finally landed to their homeland. Taeyeon was obviously dead tired from the long journey but the exhaustion faded when she remembered her mission to meet her childhood friends. 

They were driving towards the countryside where the families are living. For the whole time, Taeyeon had her eyes on the environment surrounded by her. It made the familiarity of the place really soothing. She missed that feeling. She felt nervous and and her mind was filled with random thoughts. She took out her cell-phone and looked at the picture she had saved as her wallpaper. It was a picture of the trio smiling like idiots at the new year celebration day which was taken by Tiffany's mother.

Taeyeon smiled looking at the two girls beside her while she was the one in the middle. "Fany, Sica-ya, I'm on my way." she muttered. 

"Here we are!" Mr.Kim shouted when the car stopped at a certain place which obviously looked like a mansion. The whole garden was beautiful with various flowers and the mansion had a more rich look after years. "Mr.Hwang is obviously a man-with-courage. Everything has changed except the house. Better than I expected." Taeyeon's mother uttered looking at the mansion with a mouth wide opened. 

"Still." Mr.Kim stepped out of the car and let out the travelling bags from the boot. Taeyeon was already out roaming around the huge garden. She could slightly remember how she had played with Tiffany and Jessica running around. She can't forget and cherished thosed moments. 

"Oh my holy god, Kim!" Taeyeon saw a middle aged man who was wearing glasses stepping towards her parents. She tried to remember the certain face from her memories. The house belonged to that man it's.."Uncle Hwang?" Taeyeon whispered to herself from a far. 

She saw how active the man in helping her dad to carry the bags. "Taeng! come here. See who's here." Mr.Kim waved Taeyeon. 

As the girl remember everything about the man standing beside her father, she greeted him with a big grin on her face. "Annyeonghaseyo, Uncle Hwang!" He felt a bit surprised. Of course, he had bet that Taeyeon wouldn't be able to recognize him but fortunately, she did. "Oh my! You grown-up as a beautiful lady now. Look at you!" He said holding onto Taeyeon's shoulders shooking her a bit. The latter just smiled and nodded. "Still remember me huh?" he asked.

"How can I not forget you uncle?" She said.

"Tiffany is inside. Go and meet her." This is what Taeyeon was nervously had to do. She obviously believed that Tiffany constantly talked with her when she was in England but she was full of doubt that the girl is going to identify her soon. 

Taeyeon put heavy steps as she got into the house. As she came in, a middle aged woman was sitting on the sofa reading a book. The woman put down the book and stared at the girl who was standing awkwardly at the doorstep. 

"Taeyeon?" The old lady got up and came towards Taeyeon and held her hands. Taeyeon just smiled accepting her guess. "My god! When? I mean.." She paused for a bit as Taeyeon started talking. "Just came now auntie. Uncle Hwang is with mom and dad talking outside." Taeyeon gave a light hug to the woman as she already miss the warmth of the person who cared for her from when she was younger other than her mother. 

"You look..so beautiful Taeyeon. You have grown up now. 23?" From the start, Taeyeon was getting praises from everyone. She nodded for the second time as Tiffany's mother speculated her age. 

"Auntie, Is Tiffany up there?" She asked looking at the staircase. "Yes, Yes. She doesn't know you are coming today. Go! She's in her room." The old lady patted her back.

After meeting Tiffany's mother, Taeyeon straightly went up to Tiffany's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter