Final Episode: Will she end up with Mr. Perfect?

You Can't Fall For Mr. Perfect

Final Episode: Will she end up with Mr. Perfect?

 

A/N: If you reached this point, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3

I hope you enjoyed reading my story so far and I'm quite positive that you'd like the ending.

*I posted the 4 last chapters today and yay! My first fanfiction is finished, and your feedback dear readers is always appreciated.

~Ran-chan.

 

(Minho’s POV)

 

We arrived at the beach and I was the first who ran and jumped in the water.

 

“AH! How refreshing!” I then waved at everyone else and yelled “The water is very warm!”

 

I could see Hyun Jin looking away and covering his mouth, probably laughing, while both Jin and So Ra started to set the parasol in the sand.

 

“Mr. Park! Behave yourself and don’t get in troubles!” the teacher was yelling at me from the shore and I raised my hand in an ok sign to him.

 

He sighed heavily before looking around to run toward other troublemakers.

 

“Well, I’ll just have some fun today!” I dived in the clear water.

_______________

 

(So Ra’s POV)

 

“You think there’s a possibility for him to get a sunburn?” I put my palm on my forehead and narrowed my eyes, looking at Minho that was swimming and laughing like a kid.

 

Hyun Jin -who was helping us set the chairs snickered at my question.

 

“Oh no, it’ll be troublesome if that happens!” Jin looked like the only one genuinely concerned about that fool.

 

“Humph, no, it’ll just be funny and besides, I really want to see him all red” I smirked.

 

“That’s a bit mean, I’ll go and get him” Jin started to head toward the water but Hyun Jin stopped her.

 

“You can’t swim, remember? So stay here with So Ra and I’ll go and get him”

 

She blushed and I laughed, they were very cute together.

 

“Don’t forget to apply sunscreen” I tossed the lotion at him and he caught it.

 

“Ah, right”

 

I pulled Jin by the shoulder and winked at her as she dropped her head as soon as my brother took off his shirt.

 

“Aww, our Jin is so pure” I pinched her cheek. Then pushed her toward Hyun Jin and said:

 

“Help him put some sunscreen on!” I teased and she immediately turned her back at him and covered her face. Hyun Jin shook his head at me and I winked.

 

I wonder how’s the alien doing?

 

I peered at the ocean and saw him splashing and kicking.

 

“Well, apparently he’s still ok… so far”

 

I looked back at the lovebirds and chuckled. Seeing that Jin was applying the cream on Hyun Jin’s back with her face turned to the side and her eyes shut.

 

“Ok! Thanks, I’ll be right back” Hyun Jin took off running to the ocean and I saw Jin collapsing onto a chair, shaking her head over and over.

_______________________

 

(Minho’s POV)

 

“Oh, look who finally decided to join the fun”

 

I saw Jin approaching with an annoyed look on his face.

 

“You need to put some sunscreen on before you get a sunburn” he phrased quite seriously.

 

“Hah! Are you telling me that you’re worried about me?” I gave him a suspicious look. “Or are you trying to show how kind you are in front of your sister and girlfriend?”

 

“Don’t make a fuss over it, I’m just doing it so you won’t cause more troubles later” he grabbed my hand and handed me the sunscreen.

 

“Humph” I tossed it away. “Don’t think we’re becoming friends again just because I’m talking to you in front of the girls.” I poked his chest. “You and I will never be friends like before”

 

“Fine, but first, let me get rid of the burden I have on my shoulders” he didn’t hesitate before he punched me in the face.

 

I stumbled and fell back in the water, but he helped me up. I was too pissed at myself for getting punched that easily so I immediately punched him back.

 

“You bastard are the one who needs to be punched!” I waited for him to steady his footing again and then blew another punch at his face.

 

“Great” he grinned as he wiped the blood from his mouth, making me gasp. “I just hope…” he gripped my forearm tightly and put my fist on his cheek “I just hope you get all of the anger out” he smiled.

 

Damn him for acting so cool, but still…

 

I punched him once more, and more, with tears in my eyes and he fell down, by that time, both So Ra and Jin were rushing our way.

 

“You... fool…” I picked him up by his shoulders “You might die before I get to release my anger” I bit my lip.

 

“Hah” he panted but his smile didn’t get erased. “I’m ok with it… as long as you forgive me”

 

I clenched my fists, seeing his mouth covered in blood, that dripped in the water and made small brownish stains spread and disappear on its surface. I sniffled.

 

“You aren’t allowed to die! Remember that you said you’ll protect Jin!” I squeezed his shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry” he said “For hurting you without meaning to” he put his hand on my shoulder as well.

 

“What do you mean?” my eyes slightly widened.

 

“That kiss… and that rumor… it was So Eun herself who initiated them.”  he then fell down and I supported him, not believing what I just heard.

 

I gritted my teeth and my sight became blurry.

 

“Do you want to tell me that… all this time… I was the one at fault?” I admitted, and he nodded slightly. “You… bastard…”

 

I draped his arm around my neck and held it tight as I helped him walking out of water.

 

“Minho! Jin!” Jin was released from So Ra’s grip and came running at us.

 

“You rascal!” So Ra looked so angry “What have you done to my brother’s handsome face?!”

 

“MR. PARK! Oh my gosh! What did you do to Mr. Kim’s son?!” the teacher slapped his cheeks with a loud gasp.

 

“I’m fine, don’t overreact” Hyun Jin spoke difficultly “A small bleeding isn’t a big deal” he laughed.

 

I suddenly felt so guilty, and looked down at him.

 

I helped Jin lie on a deck chair, but immediately got slapped on the back by So Ra.

 

“My poor brother!”

 

Suddenly, the part where she hit me started to become hot, then stingy and then it felt like burning and I let out a scream.

 

Everyone were taking care of Hyun Jin’s injury and as soon as I glanced at my arms, I saw them turning red, very red.

 

“Ahh!! I’m transforming! Ahh!”

 

So Ra and Jin glanced back at me, to cover their mouths but then So Ra burst out laughing:

 

“Oh my! Hahaha! You eventually got a sunburn as I anticipated!” she started to clap her hands with excitement.

 

“Ah!! I’m not joking! Ah!! It’s burning!!” I jumped and yelled.

 

“Oh!” So Ra exclaimed, “There’s…” she was looking at my back “My hand’s shape!” she touched my back and that sent an electrical shock in my body that I leapt forward and aimed my index finger at her:

 

“Y-You’re a monster! S-Stay away from me!”

 

“Oh really?” her smirk deepened. She took a step toward me. “Are you scared now?” she teased.

 

“Agh! Don’t come near me!!” I waved my palms at her and backed off.

 

“Don’t worry, I’m just paying you back for torturing me and making an ugly scar on my brother’s skin” she punched her palm with her fist.

 

“Noooo!” I started to run away and she was chasing after me.

_________________

 

(Jin’s POV)

 

“Hahaha” I laughed as I watched So Ra and Minho. “You think they’ll end up together?”

 

I asked Jin, but he didn’t respond. I glanced at him and saw him sleeping. I sighed.

 

“Well, what else did I expect from him?” I then his hair gently.

 

“You did well” I muttered.

 

For making up with Minho. I was so proud of the both of them, even though it cost him a few drops of blood.

 

******

Time fled by quickly, the vacation ended without any flaws, and we went back to the academy to get ready for the next exams.

 

I ranked 2nd this time, Jin was the one who got first place and we continued to act cold toward each other, as for Minho and So Ra, well, they kept fighting every time they met.

 

Six whole months passed by, during which our friendship deepened, and the end of the year neared.

 

“Whoa look Jin, it’s snowing!” I looked at the sky as we were walking together in the street hand in hand.

 

“Yes, it’s December after all” he looked around with a smile.

 

“They said they’ll be sending students home for Christmas,” I uttered.

 

I somehow envy those who’ll be seeing their families.

 

I tried to swallow away my sob but Jin cupped my face with his warm hands and bumped his forehead against mine:

 

“Well, then you should come back home together with So Ra and I”

 

I blinked.

 

“Can I really… go?”

 

I had butterflies in my stomach as I saw him nod with a grin.

 

I hugged him so tightly that probably made him surprised.

 

“Are you that happy?” he asked.

 

“Yes and very grateful.” I answered, now that tears of joy streamed down my cheek.

 

“Aigo, this big crybaby” he pinched my cheeks then hugged me.

 

***

 

Merry Christmas everyone!” So Ra started to chant as soon as she stepped inside the big mansion.

 

I just stood at the doorstep feeling slightly intimidated until I got a slight encouraging push on the back by Jin.

 

“It’s cold! Hurry and ego inside!” he whispered at me.

 

“Welcome home young Master and Mistress” the maids and butlers bowed deeply at the three of us.

 

“Aww, it’s been awhile since I came to this house!” So Ra hurried inside.

 

Jin held my hand and looked at them saying:

 

“This is the young master’s girlfriend, so be nice to her everyone!”

 

I jolted to his comment, and they all laughed warmly and bowed at me. I bowed back.

 

“Now let’s go and meet my parents.”

 

***

 

“What are you doing here?!” We heard So Ra’s scream before we reached the big living room.

 

“You know I can’t spend a single second without you my honey”

 

We pretty much guessed whom she met.

 

“OUCH!”

 

I chuckled.

 

“Welcome to our house Jin!” Mr. Kim greeted me with a welcoming smile.

 

“Ah, yeah, thank you for allowing me to come” I bowed deeply at him.

 

“This is my mother” I raised my face at Jin’s words to meet the warm gaze of a middle-aged beautiful woman who patted me on the head and smiled as well.

 

“P-Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Kim” I bowed at her too.

 

“Oh, the pleasure is all mine sweetie” she chuckled.

 

Jin’s family were very nice people, and they didn’t make me feel like a stranger at all.

***

“I just want to know what is HE doing here?” So Ra shrugged, now that all of us were seated comfortably in the fancy sofas.

 

“My father can’t come home because of his business trip, so I asked uncle Kim and he said that I’m always welcomed to this house.” He leaned back and clasped his hands behind his head, laughing.

 

“Hehe, Minho was and always will be a member of this family” Mr. Kim added.

 

“Tsk” So Ra clicked her tongue.

 

“Do you like it here?” Mrs. Kim asked me, and I nodded.

 

“Y-Yes, you’re making me feel the warmth of a real family..” My voice trailed as I looked down at my lap.

 

A warmth that I never felt before.

 

“So are you saying that you’ll gladly become a member of our family?” Mr. Kim questioned, making me raise my face at once.

 

“Don’t be afraid, just nod” Jin rubbed his hand on my shoulder.

 

“Yeah, don’t think that I’m against it Jin, since I already found my Juliet” Minho uttered with a joking tone as he went to sit next to So Ra.

 

“Who are you calling Juliet you retard!?” So Ra immediately protested.

 

Everyone laughed.

 

“Well? What do you think?” Mrs. Kim said with a big smile.

 

I hesitated a little, seeing everyone’s eager gazes I closed my eyes and nodded.

 

Minho started to clap, So Ra came and squeezed Jin and I in a hug:

 

“Aww, I’m so proud of you, my little lovebirds”

 

“Hehe, you should feel a bit ashamed that your little brother found himself a spouse before you did” Mr. Kim joked.

 

“Oh really? And what am I then? A third wheel?” Minho jumped in between the two of them and hugged So Ra.

 

“L-L-Let go of me!” she squirmed, not being able to hide her blush.

 

“I love you so much, Juliet” he kneeled before her and held her hand then kissed it.

 

“Hehe, I won’t give you my daughter before you grow into a successful man, Minho” Mr. Kim laughed.

 

“W-who said I’m agreeing to this whole nonsense!? He and I can’t get married no matter what!” She pulled her hand away from him and shrugged.

 

“Hah” Minho got up and dusted his clothes “I promise that you’ll be the one to come running at me in the near future, Juliet”

 

“S-Stop calling me by that name!” she sharply yelled.

 

“The fact that you like it is written all over your blushing face” Minho said.

 

“Things can’t get any better I guess” I giggled.

 

“Well, who said that you can get married without my consent?”

 

A voice uttered from the stairs.

 

Everyone’s eyes got directed at the woman and as soon as I turned to look back as well. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

 

“M-Mom?” I reached my palms at my mouth, as tears started to well in my eyes, she walked my way and I thought it was an illusion.

 

“Long time no see, my dear” she smiled. And I can’t believe how long it has been since the last time I saw that smile.

 

“M-Mom… Mom..” she nodded at me, spread her arms and I ran into her hug and started to cry.

 

“Aww, you grew into a very beautiful lady” she my hair, sniffling.

 

“Where have you been all this time? Mom!” I cried my eyes out and didn’t let go of her.

 

“I’m so sorry, for allowing you to suffer alone…” she kissed my hair. “I’m so sorry”

 

“Oh damn, I hate emotional reunions” Minho cleared his throat, blinking and looking away.

 

“I can’t believe you actually had a heart to cry” So Ra scoffed.

 

“I’m not crying damn it!” he covered his face with his sleeve and So Ra kept mocking him.

 

 “I had to work hard and make sure to save Haruto’s company, even though it made you go through a lot of misfortunes and difficulties, I’m sorry my dear”

 

I shook my head, and she cupped my face with her palms:

 

“The most important thing is that you didn’t leave with father”

 

“The Heavens wouldn’t be fair if that happened my dear, I mean, how can I leave behind such a blooming flower behind?” she brushed my hair strands with her fingers.

 

“Oh mom” I hugged her.

 

“Then does this mean that the criminals were finally caught?” Jin interfered with a fairly keen voice.

 

Mr. Kim responded:

 

“Yes, they were arrested this morning and the good news are that they’ll be paying back for the losses and damage they inflicted to Jin’s family.”

 

“Hehe, Mom will be the head of the company starting from now so… I’ll be quite busy” she said apologetically.

 

“It can’t be helped I guess.” I separated myself from her embrace and forced a smile.

 

“Oh ho! No more loneliness Jin!” Minho suddenly slapped my back hard enough to make me stumble “You already have a big family around you so stop crying and keeping things bottled in your heart, that ain’t good for your health” he tapped my nose with his index finger before he got pulled back by Jin.

 

“Well then everyone, I invite all of you to the specially prepared meal and I hope it’ll meet your tastes!” Mr. Kim clapped his hands to catch our attention.

 

“Yay! Food time!” Minho was the first one to rush toward the dining room.

 

“I’m glad you didn’t end up with that lightheaded fellow” Mom whispered in my ear, pointing at Minho.

 

“Heh, but he’s a very good friend” I chuckled.

 

Despite the heavy snowing and low temperature, this Christmas was very warm for me. Having met such lovely people, having made such caring friends and especially having met the love of my life, I can’t be happier than I am now. Hoping that this happiness will never fade.

 

Thank you father, because you were the one who gave me this opportunity.

 

“What are you doing Jin? Come inside, you’ll get cold!” So Ra and Minho came to see me as I was in the balcony, looking at the dark sky and praying.

 

“Y-Yes, I’ll be right over!” I smiled.

 

Well, I can’t be staying here alone when everyone are waiting.

 


 

(General POV)

 

Some new first year students were checking out the academy’s clubs:

 

“OMG! OMG! Did you hear? That 3rd year Jin! HE practically made all the males in the M.A club cry!” A first year student came running to his friends.

 

"HE? Wait, but I heard that she's a girl!"

 

"Trust me, I just saw how that guy lifted guys on his back and threw them down without breaking a sweat! There's no way for that monster to be a girl!" he shook his head.

 

“AH! And I thought I wanted to learn martial arts in my spare time!” Another one whined.

 

“Let’s go for fine Arts, it's safer and besides, most of the members are girls!” another one suggested as they headed toward the Arts’ room.

 

“Minho sunbae! Can you please help me with the paint?” A girl hurried towards Minho who was standing in the center of the room with two paintings in his hands.

 

“Ah, sure my princess” he winked at her. “Just let me finish with this first”

 

The boys that were peeking at the club's room got stunned:

 

“W-Who’s that?”

 

“I don’t know, but apparently, with him in there, we won’t stand a chance!”

 

“Look how girls are dreamingly looking at him!”

 

“GET OUT OF THE WAY!” someone pushed them back and went rushing in the room.

 

“W-Who’s that beauty?”

 

“She’s scary!”

 

“E-Eh, S-So Ra?” Minho jumped back, and she stood in front of him and shot glares at the girls, making all of them back off.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to quit flirting with the girls?!” she yelled.

 

“But I wasn’t… Ouch!” she started to pull him by the ear.

 

“That’s it, this’ll be your last day in this club” she was dragging him around.

 

“Ouch, Ouch, Ouch! But didn’t you go to France? Why are you here?”

 

“Haha, I wanted to give you a surprise visit!”

 

“Easy, easy, I don’t want your nails to leave a mark on my ear…”

 

And their voices became dimmer as they disappeared in the corridor.

 

“Well, since she said that it’s his last day here..” A student adjusted his glasses with a smile.

 

“Then we still have a chance!” They said happily.

 

“Ahem.” Someone cleared his throat from behind them.

 

They looked back and saw Jin who was raising a brow at them.

 

“W-W-Who are you?!” they backed off.

 

“Kim Hyun Jin and I’m the president of the students’ council” he crossed his arms at them and made them shake in fear.

 

“S-S-Student council?”

 

He nodded and then pulled two of them by the shoulders:

 

“You guys shouldn’t be peeking at others like that.” He smiled and his voice was threatening.

 

“Y-Y-Yes sunbae!” they steadied their postures and cleared their throats then moved aside so that Jin could enter the Arts’ room.

 

“Kya! It’s Prince Jin!” Squeals were heard as soon as he went in.

 

“Good work everyone, and can you tell me where is Park Minho?” Jin was speaking to the girls.

 

“The academy’s life…”

 

“Is so cruel…”

 

“For guys like us…”

 

They sighed at once dropped their heads and went to look for another club.

 

*The End*