Episode 31: MinHo x SoRa

You Can't Fall For Mr. Perfect

Episode 31: MinHo x SoRa

 

(Minho’s POV)

 

We were forced to go back to the hotel, and they refused to tell us anything else.

 

“Why isn’t he picking up!?” So Ra was walking back and forth in the room not being able to calm down.

 

“He disappeared without telling us anything!” I fell back on the bed and combed my hair back with my fingers.

 

“I can’t take it anymore! I’ll go and find him myself!” she headed toward the room’s door but I hurried to stop her.

 

“Don’t act recklessly or you’ll get in trouble!”

 

“You don’t have the right to stop me from seeing my brother!” she jolted, trying to shake off my grip. “Let go of me!”

 

“Just calm down already! You’re the one who’s supposed to be mature and grave!” she blinked at me.

 

“In such situations…” she gritted her teeth “No one would sit still and wait!” she dropped her head down and started to sniffle.

 

I was overtaken by her reaction, and involuntarily released her but she covered her face and turned her back at me.

 

“You’re heartless” she sobbed.

 

I couldn’t take my eyes off of her and I strode forth to stand in front of her. I crossed my arms and peered at her face up close.

 

She didn’t apparently notice my presence.

 

I reached my hand at her bangs and brushed them to the side, making her raise her face and look at me and I her cheek, making her jerk:

 

“W-What… are you?!” she stammered.

 

“I don’t know much myself” I closed my eyes and leaned down, dropping a kiss on her eyelid.

 

“A-Ah!!” she pushed me away, her face burning red. “W-why are you acting like this all of a sudden?”

 

“You looked so cute”

 

“Huh?!” She jumped back with a loud gasp “And d-d-do you possibly kiss someone just because you think they’re cute?!”

 

I nodded, “that’s how blunt and straightforward I am”

 

“No, No, there’s a wide difference between being straightforward and being shameless!” she shook her head, still glaring at me.

 

“You’ve been living in France and you act like this because of a mere kiss?” I raised a brow at her and took a step toward her.

 

“That’s beside the point!” she backed off “And.. stay away!” she stretched her arm and aimed her palm at me.

 

“Haha, you think telling a shameless guy to stay away can actually work?” I took several other steps toward her and she kept backing off.

 

“So you’re admitting that you’re shameless!”

 

“Is that the only conclusion you came up with?” her back already touched the wall and I blocked her way.

 

“W-What are you doing?!” she started to look around her in panic and I loudly bumped the wall with my palm. "I-I'm your sunbae!"

 

“Great, then I want you to teach me something” I smirked.

 

“N-Not in this position!!” she was pushing me back but couldn’t.

 

Heh, this can’t get any more fun than this.

 

“No, in fact this is the perfect position for it” I pulled my face closer to hers.

 

“W-What if I refuse?” she was sticking to the wall, avoiding my gaze.

 

“In that case, I’ll depend on what I already learned from my past experiences”

 

“I’ll scream! I swear I’ll do it if you don’t stop this!”

 

“The walls are soundproof” I laughed “Scream as much as you want” and then I lifted her chin up and gazed deep into her eyes.

 

“I’ll gladly taste these red lips” I tried my best to suppress my laughter and keep my acting as realistic as possible.

 

“Ok! Ok! I give up!” She yelled. “I’ll sleep in the terrace or wherever! You can have the room all for yourself!”

 

YES!

 

I punched the air, then cleared my throat.

 

“Great, then let’s seal the deal”

 

I attempted to kiss her but she hugged me instead.

 

“Whoa, now this is new” I looked down at her and blinked.

 

“There, we sealed the deal, now can I go?” she slipped away and I could see her rubbing the corners of her eyes.

 

Maybe I went a little too far with my teasing.

A little?!

Ok, maybe too far

 

Getting scolded by my conscience is no fun. When I thought it was dead long ago.

 

Meanwhile, So Ra stumbled to the closet after picking up her suitcase. I sighed, not being able to believe that she really gave up.

 

She didn’t utter a word and started to put away her things, I wiped my face then finally managed to tell her:

 

“Hyun Jin already called earlier when we were leaving the aquarium, and he asked me to look after you since he won’t be coming back to the hotel any sooner” I let out a sigh, seeing her staring at me dead in her tracks.

 

“Then…” she gaped “Hyun Jin and sister-in-law are safe?”

 

I nodded, getting ready for the hit but instead, I saw her fall to her knees.

 

“Thank God” her voice was hoarse.

 

Somehow, my lips crept into a smile, feeling somehow relieved.

 

*Ba-dump*

 

“Huh?” I blinked, clutching my shirt. “What’s.. happening to me?”

 

By the time I got pulled back to reality, I heard the click of the door that lead to the balcony.

 

Is it really ok for me to let her sleep outside?

 

I shook my head as if to shake away the feeling of guilt that overcame my senses.

 

***

 

“Well… since I got rid of the witch” I stretched my body and my eyes fell on the big glass window that showed the terrace. So Ra was standing there, leaning against the fence and I couldn't help but stare at her long hair that swayed along with the breeze.

 

WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME?

 

I quickly went in the bathroom:

 

It’s summer, she shouldn’t get cold, right?

 

I took a shower, more like daydreamed while cold water kept flowing on my head.

 

I lightly bumped my head on the wall:

 

“Minho, get a hold of yourself, she’ll be enjoying the night breeze and the starry sky! She isn’t pitiful!”

 

***

 

I the T.V and plopped my body into the sofa.

 

“Maybe I should move into this suite permanently when I become the CEO”

 

I switched between channels, but never seemed to find something that was entertaining.

 

I closed my eyes and pictured So Ra's face when I tried to kiss her earlier. Then I snorted and laughed.

 

“What an idiot”

 

Well, the room sure looks so empty.

 

I eyed my surroundings.

 

“It’s too quiet that I can even hear my heartbeat”

 

I glimpsed at the window and turned off the lights. So Ra was seating herself in the swingy bench while hugging her knees and gazing at the sky above.

 

“Well, she looks fine to me so…” I went toward the wall stereo system and the music.

 

“Whoa” some lighting instruments appeared from the walls and started to emit differently colored shapes. “Haha! Great!”

 

This got me very excited and I raised the volume of the music and started to dance.

_____________________

 

(So Ra’s POV)

 

I was enjoying the peacefulness of the night, rocking my body slowly and started to magically fall asleep when I felt the floor quaking down my feet. I took off my headphones to hear a loud pop song. I immediately recognized the source of the noise. I glanced at the window and my jaw fell down in shock:

 

“Wha… what’s this?” I rubbed my eyes, thought I was fantasizing but the view remained unchanged.

 

How could he turn the room into a nightclub?!  

 

“He doesn’t cease to amaze me” I placed my hands on my hips and exhaled. “Is he doing this on purpose to annoy me?”

 

I went to the door and twisted the handle but it didn’t open.

 

“Ha…huh?!” I tried several more times and ended up banging on the door “HEY!!! OPEN THE DOOR YOU RETARD!”

 

I knew it needed a miracle for him to hear my voice when the music’s high volume was causing the floor and walls to quake.

 

“I need to think of something” I bit my thumbnail and then decided to stand by the window and wave, banging on the glass to catch his attention.

 

I saw him doing some weird dancing moves and clenched my fist.

 

Enjoying his time while trapping me outside. I swear, you won’t get away with it.

 

I was about to give up when he glanced my way, and waved back at me with a big grin and then raised his thumbs up.

 

I facepalmed.

 

“Oh gosh, this is very tiring” I held my forehead “This is like trying to communicate with an alien” I fell to my knees. “This loud music is giving me a headache”

 

I shut my eyes close as the pain in my head grew. Then all what I knew next was me losing consciousness.

 

***

 

This is very comfortable…

 

I touched the soft space that I was lying on, and it felt as flawless as silk. I kept moving my palm around, enjoying to ticklish sensation when my fingers came into contact with a different fur-like thing, but it felt softer than that of an animal… More like, a person’s hair…

 

With that, I pulled myself into a seating position, with my eyes springing open at once:

 

“HAH!” I let out a scream, seeing that guy’s head near me, with his legs dangling from the other edge of the king-sized bed that we both were lying on. I hugged the sheets closer to my chest, shaking my head abruptly.

 

“D-Don’t tell me he..” but then I realized that the two of us were still dressed in the same attires as yesterday. I let out a sigh of relief.

 

“But…” My mind refused to accept what things looked like.

 

But why am I sleeping this comfortably when he’s..?

 

He looked like someone who just collapsed from fatigue and slept with no consideration to his sleeping position.

 

My heart skipped a beat as I peeked at his face.

 

“Oh my god! What’s wrong with me?! He’s the same age as my young brother! This shouldn’t be happening!”

 

I hurriedly got up, then went to look for my phone, trying to busy myself by thinking about Hyun Jin.

 

Although it’s still 7 am, I feel like I should call him anyways.

 

**To be continued...