Eyebrows

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

(Also, some language my be vulgar because of the setting. If you're easily offended by curse words, please stop reading. Or be a daredevil. *wink)

 

 

-EYEBROWS-

 

 

 

“Guys, are you sure this is a great idea?” Dara asked as she looks at herself in the mirror. She looked quite dashing in the pastel-coloured dress that Chaerin gave her and she should be confident of herself. But, this is a school reunion! It’s been a decade since she last saw those people and let her say that, she’s glad to do so. Her high school experience isn’t something to be glad with, except maybe for a few things, which include the existence of her four best friends.

 

“Yah! Stop fiddling or you’re going to ruin the dress!” Bom scolded.

 

“But, it’s been ten years Bom. I’m scared,”

 

“What is there to be scared about? They can’t touch you. Besides, we’ve all changed,” Bom replied.

 

Oh, how wrong was she.

 

Because… right at this moment, our four girls are facing their tormenters. How lucky can they be to share the same table as these girls?

 

“So, how have you girls been?” one girl ask as she was sipping her wine, “It’s been ten years, right? I heard you all moved to the US after graduation,”

 

“Ah, yes, Taeyeon. We had offers from BIG and SUCCESSFUL companies there, that’s why,” Bom said emphasizing the word ‘big’ and ‘successful’.

 

Eyebrows were raised and smirks appeared.

 

“Nerds,” Tiffany said and laughed along with the three other girls she’s with.

 

Ticking marks appeared on our protagonists’ forehead.

 

“What about you guys? What career path are you on? Still selling your bodies to the jocks?” CL asked snidely and smirking at their gaping faces.

 

“OH MY-! SHE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT?!” Suzy exclaimed while looking at her friends.

 

Eyebrows were raised.

 

“Actually, she just did. You mustn’t have heard it over the sound of our awesomeness or you’re simply stupid. Take your pick,” Minzy said raising her eyebrows and looking at them, challenging them.

 

“My, my, my… you lot are definitely getting braver. What changed? You got shagged?” Taeyeon said and the rest of her minions laughed.

 

Eyebrows were raised as if saying ‘Is that the best you’ve got?’

 

“Nah, the shag was definitely part of it but, honestly… we simply got tired of your bull****,” Bom replied giving them eye-daggers.

 

The antagonists’ having nothing to come back, noticed something else: a chance for an attack.

 

“Dara, Dara, dorky, creepy Dara. What got you so silent? Still panting after boys?” Kemy said earning her a laugh from our protagonists. The antagonists looked on confused why these girls were laughing.

 

“Are you kidding me? Me? Chasing boys? Excuse you, I remember you very well stalking DBSK years ago,” Dara said, mirth still present in her eyes as the girls blushed embarrassed. I mean who wouldn’t be in their position? DBSK are the five most famous guys at school who excel very well in different areas but were tied together by music. And, none of those boys even took the time to give any girls attention (especially the antagonists) or so they say.

 

Before a smart comeback can be made, the girls were interrupted from their table with an excited squeal from one of their classmates.

 

“Oh my gosh, guys, you won’t believe it,” their ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter