Spirit-2

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

 

Kim Jaejoong watched amusedly as her red-faced girlfriend was pacing around his room, still thinking of the embarrassing situation that she walked in a while ago. Finally tired of her going in circles, Jaejoong moved to wrap his arms around her to keep her still.

 

“Don’t worry about it. I’m sure everyone will love you,” Jaejoong said, kissing her forehead reassuringly. JJ knew without a doubt that his family will love this woman in his arms, because, who wouldn’t? With beauty unrivalled by most and the kindest heart he knew, Kim Jaejoong knows with all his heart, that Sandara Park is the woman that he will call his wife… eventually.

 

“Do I look alright?” Dara asked, motioning down to the white sundress she’s wearing. She’s still quite unsure and unconfident with herself. But, Jaejoong will change that, “You’re beautiful, Jagiya,” he replied, this time planting a lingering kiss on her lips.

“Let’s go now, they’re all waiting for us,” they then walked out together, hand in hand.

 

 

Breakfast was an awkward affair for everyone, except maybe, for Jaejoongs’s family who were happy with the revelation. TOP and the rest of JJ’s male friends were glaring at him across the table. Others were for the reason that they were jealous, while others were because JJ never shared anything about him courting Dara or of him and Dara being together now. And in TOP’s case, it was because, anyone who wants to court any of the girls in YG family, must go through everyone else before dating can be approved. And he knew very well, that no trials for Kim Jaejoong occurred. Right now, he was sending a message to everyone in the family to inform them about this development.

 

No one gets to date or be in a relationship with any YG ladies without taking and passing the test first.

 

All throughout the meal, Dara was receiving deadly glares, and he knew very well where those came from. It’s from Jaejoong’s female friends who were sitting just right across her.

 

“Ah, oppa, here, a cheesecake, I baked it for you. Why don’t you try

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter