Spirit

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

-SPIRIT-

 

 

 

“Come on, Chun! Have the birthday spirit! You know it’ll be fun!”

 

“But, noona, it isn’t even my birthday,” Yoochun grumbled as she looked at Jaejoongs’ sister’s convincing face. She’s trying to persuade him to join the surprise birthday party she organised for Jaejoong.

 

“But, you’re his friend! And you need to be there! I’ll accept no excuses, just be at Jaejoong’s unit at eight tomorrow morning. And bring some food,” she said before walking away smiling happily.

 

Yoochun simply shook his head and gave a defeated sigh. Who can say NO to that? He wasn’t even given the chance to say no! But… yeah… JJ’s been his long-time friend now…  guess, he’ll have to ask permission for not attending the shooting for the drama then.

 

 

 

 

“Noona, you know I can’t go. I’m still in the middle of tour in Japan,”

 

“Choi Seunghyun, Korea is only a few hours away from Japan. I know you can spare some time for your hyung. It’s his birthday!”

 

“Noona-“

 

“Alright, we’ll all be waiting for you at JJ’s unit. Be there at 8am sharp, okay? Thank you, Seunghyun!”

 

TOP stared at his phone incredulously. He doesn’t have any choice in this matter at all. Whatever noona wants, she gets… well, most of the time, anyway. He’ll have to ask permission to YG sajangnim first before he can go. He just hopes that the repercussions aren’t that great.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Junsu!”

 

“Noona! It’s good to see you!” Junsu exclaimed as he saw Jaejoong’s sister.

 

“Can you do me a favour?”

 

“Sure, anything, noona!”

 

“You know I have a party prepared for Jaejoong, right? Why don’t you bring some of his lady friends in his unit for the party? Who knows, maybe, he can finally find one of them attractive and have a relationship, besides, I know you guys are not good cook,” she said laughing.

 

“Is that it, noona? Leave it to me! I’ll bring all the good-looking girls in this party,” he promised before the both of them parted ways.

 

 

 

 

Lee Jane is a happy woman. Aside from being the creative director of Moldir with high pays, she gets to see one of Asia’s most sought after bachelor, Kim Jaejoong from time to time. Aside from that, she got the time to seduce him.

 

She grinned as she remembered the time she posted a photo of her and Jaejoong being so close to each other. She put the hashtag homie and deleted it afterwards when she recei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter