Lollipop-3

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

It was a very slow process. It took almost two years and there were lots of courting on Kim Jaejoong’s side but it was much better this time around because the two of them are more open to future possibilities.

 

Kim Jaejoong narrowed his eyes when he saw the love of his life walking out of the hospital with a good looking guy (of course, not as handsome nor as rich as him) being rather insistent and intimate with his darling. As a man with a big ego and an extreme possessive streak, Kim Jaejoong would not allow anyone else around the person that he has been chasing for a long time now (and he has claimed as his) out of his grasp. Walking closer, Jaejoong realised that he’s actually quite familiar with the guy. It’s Lee Dong Wook, one of his business rivals.

 

“Hey love, ready to go?” Jaejoong said and smiled charmingly to Dr. Dara while his arms wrapped around her waist. Dr. Dara was startled at first, but she simply shook her head and gave him a smile of her own.

 

“Were you waiting long?” she asked and then she slightly squeezed his hand that was resting on her stomach, never letting it go.

 

“Hmm…nope, b—,” Kim Jaejoong was interrupted with a cough from the guy that was in front of them. Dr. Dara, feeling embarrassed, immediately went out of Kim Jaejoong’s one-armed embrace and turned red. Of course, Kim Jaejoong was unsatisfied and glared at the guy.

 

“Uhumm, Mr. Lee, this is Kim Jaejoong, my fiancé. Jae, love, this is Mr. Lee Dong Wook,” Dr. Dara said, introducing the two parties.

 

“Yes, we’ve been acquainted,” Mr. Lee said, “I didn’t know that you were engaged, Dr. Dara,”

 

“Oh, it’s only recently,” Dr. Dara said but was interrupted by Kim Jaejoong, “Yes, we’re gonna announce are engagement to the media soon. You should watch,”

 

Dr. Dara narrowed her eyes at the tone that her fiancé is using and then slightly smacked his stomach, telling him to behave.

 

“Anyway, what were you doing at the hospital, Mr. Lee?” Jaejoong asked.

 

“I need to ask Dr. Dara about my father—,” he replied but was interrupted again by Jaejoong.

 

“I didn’t know that your father was an eight your old. I’m pretty sure Dr. Dara is a paediatrician,” he said and Dr. Dara shook her head and shoved Kim Jaejoong behind her.

 

“I’m sorry for his rudeness, Mr. Lee. I’ll explain everything to him and we’re gonna go first,” she said and then bowed to the guy.

 

“No worries, Dr. Dara. Congratulations on your engagement and I’ll be seeing you soon,” he said and then smirked at Jaejoong.

 

Kim Jaejoong’s eye twitched and then said, “Who’s going to see whom?”

 

Dr. Dara pinched him on the side and smiled to Mr. Lee, “Thank you! I’ll be calling you in the near future for the details,” she said and then grabbed Kim Jaejoong’s arm to walk towards his car.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter