Cloak-2

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

JAEJOONG’S POV

 

I was quite surprised when she planted a kiss on my cheek. But, it wasn’t only me. The others also were gaping at us in surprise, even her was shocked by her actions and shyly removed herself from me then turned towards the other girls whose eyes were glinting with hidden mischievousness. 2ne1 then left leaving us behind.

 

I turned to Yoochun and Junsu to tell them that we also need to go but they’re still gaping at me.

 

“What the hell was that?”

 

“Is there something that I should know? Huh, Jae?” they both asked me simultaneously. I honestly want to answer them, but I also don’t know what happened so I settled with a simple shrug.

 

As we walked away, Junsu and Yoochun still kept badgering me with ‘the real deal’ between Sandara Park and me. And what can I say to them? I’m only a guy that helped a girl in need, nothing special about that. Besides, the incident isn’t something that I can really share with them.

 

I have expected that it will be the last that I’ll see and interact with them personally, aside from music shows and the end-of-year award shows of course, but fate has something else in store for us.

 

 

Days later, I found her volunteering in a non-profit organization that takes care of stray animals. It’s one of Jiji’s monthly check-up in the vet and I simply had an impulse to look for some new cats that might become Jiji’s new friend. I approached her, of course, and talked to her about what she was doing there. She blushed shyly, still probably remembering our last interaction and explained that she comes there to help out when the group does not have any activities.

 

That was the day we exchanged contact information.

 

Weeks after that I stumbled upon her in a restaurant by a market place in a small town near Busan. I was looking for some local spices that I would like to try in a new recipe I’m working on and also hopefully find some new suppliers for my restaurant. She apparently knew a couple of the locals there. She’s been friends with them for years and it brought a smile to my face to see some of the elders calling her in the streets and inviting her for some meal in their homes. They also seem to protect her because none of these endeavours of her has ever gotten to the news.

 

“Yah! You, boy, you take care of our Sandara, okay? Make sure that she eats plenty!”  Ae-jung halmoni said and then motioned to Dara’s body, “Look at her! So, tiny! Sandara, you eat more of this before going back to Seoul!” she added and pushed some of the dishes nearer to Dara, “And, you too, Jaejoong-boy! Eat more, so you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter