Model

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

-MODEL-

 

 

 

OMG! DARA IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Look at that flawless skin!

It’s true! She has proven again and again that she really is a vampire!

Dara probably drank from the fountain of youth!

She looks so adorable, especially with her pets Dadoong and Oreo around her!

Unnie! Saranghae!

 

[Instagram Update] Dara posted a photo of her and her pets for High Cut Korea

“Please look forward for the April issue of High Cut Korea!”

 

Oppa! We will miss you so much!

Kim Jaejoong handsome as always… I cry!

JJ looks so cute with Jiji!

I’ll miss you when you’re in the military!

I love you, oppa! ♥

 

[Instagram Update] Close up picture of Jaejoong and Jiji

#jiji

 

 

 

 

LOL Jaejoong and Dara posting about their pets again in Instagram #Jaedara

#Jaedara happened. Haha!

When will my otp ever interact? #jaedara

It’s 2015 and people are still not over jaedara. When did it even start?!

I’ll agree to any other ship but never jaedara.

 

 

 

[HIGH CUT Korea] Watch out for next month’s issue with Sandara Park  @krungy21 and Kim Jaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

 

OOOHHHMAAAYYYGAASSHHH! Asdfghjkl IT HAPPENED!!!!

IS THIS A DREAMMM?!! IF IT IS SO, I NEVER WANT TO WAKE UP!

FINALLY! FINALLY!

*CRIES RIVER OF TEARS*

ADMIT ME TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL QUICK! MY JAEDARA JUST SAILED! *CRIES*

 

 

 

 

“Welcome, Dara-ssi,”

 

“Hello! Thank you for inviting me here,” Dara said as she bowed to the photographer of today’s photoshoot.

 

 

A few weeks ago, Dara was offered by High Cut Korea to model for the April issue of the magazine. She was ecstatic, especially upon knowing that she’ll be able to work with her pets. It seemed like next month’s issue is about nature and pets as a celebration of the International Mother Earth’s Day. Most of their shoot will take place outdoors and Dara couldn’t be any happier.

 

She was interrupted from her musing, though when the photographer called her and introduced her to someone she did not expect to see at all.

 

“Dara-ssi, this is Kim Jaejoong-ssi. He will be your co-model for High Cut Korea,”

 

Dara smiled and bowed to Jaejoong, “Its nice meeting you, Kim Jaejoong-sunbaenim. Let’s work hard!”

 

“Ah, you, too, Sandara Park-ssi,” Jaejoong replied and bowed in return.

 

“Alright, we’ll take your solo pics first and then pictures of you together,” the photographer said and they both nodded in understanding.

 

“Why don’t the both of you get acquainted first as we set up? It’s also a good time to let your pets know each other to avoid conflict later,” he said and walked away to instruct the people of how he want to position the equipment.

 

 

 

“Ah, well,” Jaejoong said, breaking the silence, “this is my pet Jiji. Jiji, say hello to Sandara Park-ssi and her pets,” Jaejoong added as he made a motion to wave Jiji’s paw as if to say hello to Dara.

 

Dara giggled adorably and scratch Jiji’s neck, “Hello, Jiji! This is my babies, Dadoong and Oreo. Guys, say hi to Jiji,” Dara said and as if they understood, the two cats meowed to Jiji, reaching their paws to him.

 

Both Dara and Jaejoong shared a surprised look and then laughed together at their pet’s actions. They then decided to put the cats in the ground and let them play together.

 

“Ah, so, Kim Jaejoong-ssi, you’re going to enlist by the end of this month, huh?”

 

“Please, just call me Jaejoong. And, y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter