Formula

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

- Formula -

 

 

 

 

“Sir, sir, sir!” Dara said, waving her hand to catch the professor’s attention.

 

The professor sighed, “Yes, Miss Park?”

 

“How can I know so many hundreds of digits of pi and not the 8 digits of your phone number?”

 

Upon hearing that statement from Dara, the whole class roared in laughter. But Professor Kim Jaejoong simply stared at her dismissively and proceeded back to his lesson. Not deterred by his silent treatment, Dara added, “Professor Kim, my love for you is like pi… it’s never ending,” she said and beamed at the professor.

 

This time, aside from laughing, the class also cat-called and whistled at Dara’s pick up line.

 

Professor Kim sighed, “Alright, Miss Park, if you really insist, tell me the next 50 numbers after 3.14,” he said seriously.

 

“Ah, uhhm,” she stuttered.

 

“I thought so,” he said stiffly before the bell rang, “Class dismissed, answer problems 11-14 on page 195-199 of your book, to be passed next meeting,” he said as students ran out of the room.

 

“Professor Kim,” Dara said as she approached the teacher who is organising his desk.

 

“Miss Park, your attitude in my class --,” Dara interrupted him.

 

“You must be the square root of two because I feel irrational around you,” she said, winking at him and then running out of the classroom.

 

 

 

 

“That was really brave of you, you know,” Bom said, nudging her best friend who seems to be looking somewhere else.

 

“Oie, are you listening to me?” Bom asked again, this time slapping the back of Dara’s head.

 

“Ouch,” she said rubbing her head, “Of course, I am, Bommie, but I haven’t seen Professor Kim today, yet. I need my energy booster,” she replied, and returned to her job of finding her beloved professor.

 

“He’s a couple of feet behind you, idiot!” Bom said turning Dara to face her professor who was walking towards their direction. When he looked up and made eye contact with his biggest admirer, his eyes immediately widened and turned to walk to another direction.

 

‘Oh no, you don’t,’ Dara thought and ran after him.

 

“Professor Kim! Good morning!” Dara shouted and skidding to a halt in front of the dashing professor, preventing him from going anywhere else.

 

“Good morning to you, too, Miss Park. Now, if you please, I have somewhere else to be,” he said and tried to move past Dara.

 

“Are you a 45-degree angle? Because you’re acute-y,” Dara said and then ran off again, leaving Professor Kim gaping and the stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter