Television

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

-TELEVISION-

 

 

 

 

A girl with a petite build and shoulder-length hair her television excitedly. Her phone on her right hand and a pillow on her left with popcorns and light sticks in front of her. It hasn’t started yet, but she was already so excited.

 

Because today, the members of WINNER are going to perform and she also desperately hopes that they’ll get to win an award this year. An added bonus was the presence of Sandara Park as this year’s MC along with Leeteuk of Super Junior.

 

“Ooh, fanboys again for Dara-unnie. Look at those people staring at her. I’ll look for fancams later so I can fangirl over it, kekeke,” the girl mumbled to herself as she watches the show go on.

 

“Yah! Leeteuk, get your hand off Dara-unnies waist! Donghae’s going to be mad at you!” she shouted to the television while throwing a couple of popcorns at Leeteuk’s figure as he assisted Dara down to the side of the stage when a group is going to perform.

 

She cheered and jumped around when WINNER was announced as having the best album of the year. She watched them grown and was there when they were still rookies and yet still slaying other groups. She felt overwhelming pride for the boys. They came so far now and they have achieved so much.

 

She cheered even more though when Winner was going to perform. She’s already holding WINNER’s light stick and eagerly looking at the television, waiting for them to start their serenade. But, imagine her surprise when instead of Nam Taehyun’s voice, she and everyone else heard Dara’s.

 

“Alright, I’ll see you later. Saranghae,”

 

It seemed that the technical the wrong mic.

 

The camera was then focused on Dara whose eyes were wide with surprise and her face red with embarrassment, her phone still on her ears. She immediately smiled awkwardly and waved her hand in the camera, before Mino from Winner greeted their fans and turned everyone’s attention from Dara to them.

 

The girl’s mouth was agape because of the incident. But, she was able to immediately recover when WINNER started to perform. The curiosity of whom Dara is calling lingere

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter