Radio

Sugar, Spice and a Bit of Something Bitter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please forgive my errors.

Have fun reading!

 

 

 

-RADIO-

 

 

 

 

This is a very exciting and almost once in a lifetime event for everyone into k-pop, because finally, members of JYJ are going to appear in a radio show. They’re going to be DJs, will be asked and questions and enjoy their time.

 

“Oh, well, hi, everyone! This is Yoochun. We will now take requests of the songs that you want to here. Please, call us,” Yoochun said and immediately after that, dozens of phones started ringing. They received requests for Big Bang songs, SUJU songs, DBSK songs and of course, the songs produced by them such as ‘Backseat’.

 

In the middle of the broadcast though is one request that not only shook the boys but the whole industry as well.

 

“Hello?” they heard one female voice asked nervously over the phone.

 

“Hi, this is Junsu. What song would you like to listen to?”

 

“Ah, Junsu-oppa, I would like to listen to your song ‘In Heaven’”

 

“Oooh, ‘In Heaven’”

 

“Yes, oppa has really good acting there, although it would be better if it is me you’re acting with. Song Ji Hyo is awesome as well but I really want to act with you,” she said and everyone in the station was amused.

 

“Oh, that’s fine. Song Ji Hyo-ssi is really wonderful, but who knows? In the near future, it might be you and I who’s going to star in an MV,” and before the girl can scream and fangirl over the response, another voice was heard in the background.

 

“Oie, Bommie, what are you doing by the phone? Let’s go listen to my handsome Kim Jaejoong. They’re going to be in a radio show today,” the girl then sighed dramatically, “When will the two of us ever interact with each other?”

 

Meanwhile, everyone went silent and the studio and were all looking at Jae, because really, the voice they heard over the phone was clearly unmistakable. And as if to further prove a point, the sweet voice that was  talking with them a while ago now changed into a unique voice that was clearly known all over the kpop industry.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter