chapter 7

Insurgent (sequel to Divergent 2min story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Off the train we followed the factionless down muddy streets and through rundown buildings. “Ack!” I turned around to see Yixing had fallen forward onto the dusty floor. Amber ran towards him and helped him up. “Sorry I am such a clutz,” he nervously rubbed his arm.

 

“It’s fine really. The places we seem to go never seem to look nice to be in anyways,” she spoke loudly making sure Minho could hear her. It was true though I mean it was kind of weird walking through areas which looked like the last place you would walk through.

 

“My hair is all messy!” Key whined trying to brush his dirty and sweaty hair but it just wasn’t working.

 

“Here use this,” Kris had… handed him some conditioner. This brought both Amber and Key’s attention to him.

 

“You have conditioner? A man like you all macho with pffttt hahahaha,” Key laughed soon Amber joined in. Kris growled annoyed.

 

“You want the damn bottle or no because I will use it myself. Why do you think I don’t stink like you all,” Tao gave him a look. “Besides you Tao.”

 

“He did not just call me stinky!” Key ran to Kris to give him his all but Amber held him back. I didn’t realise that I had tripped until I was in my brother’s arms.

 

“Careful Taeminnie we don’t want you hurting yourself again,” my brother’s humour like tone made me smile.

 

“Sorry I wasn’t paying attention,” I smiled in reply. We made it through a dark alley which didn’t worry me much as dauntless tunnels were familiar which made me feel home. A stair well down under the ground caught my eyes. The faction less one by one walked down the stairs, we soon followed. I was amazed to see a colony of faction less working around down here. There were 1000’s! Were there so many faction less than people who had a faction.

 

“Come on she is back here,” Kyuhyun broke from the other faction less and ran up the small amount of steps to a big tent. He disappeared inside the tent.

 

“Strays?” I heard a woman’s voice spoke inside. She had a nice melody voice which sounded similar to my mothers. She sounded older but not very old.

 

“Not hardly, this one is Choi Minho,” Kyuhyun assured her. It was silent. Steps were heard and a average size woman came out, she looked like a splitting image of Minho very bad, this kind of made me confused.

 

“He certainly is,” she analysed him with her eyes from top to bottom. I glanced at Minho who stood frozen with tears threatening to fall, wait could this be his mother? They looked very alike.

 

“You know what is going on don’t you,” Jinki accused which Minho turned around with a glare full of hate. My heart sped up I had never seen him so scary in the time I knew him.

 

“No I don’t so shut up please!” Jinki surprisingly shut up and stood back. The woman gave a slight chuckle.

 

“Mother,” Minho’s tone was dull like he didn’t care what was happening.

 

“Son,” she replied with the same tone. “You look older

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter