chapter 6

Insurgent (sequel to Divergent 2min story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

A group of 12 dauntless soldiers came into the room and there Krystal showed off her fake smile to everyone in the room. Dara and my mother stood there in front of her, suspicious at Krystal to why the erudite was here any longer then they should have been.

 

“Our Erudite and Dauntless friends are looking for some people,” Krystal began and while she spoke she observed everyone in the Amity dining room. Her stare was intense like she was drilling into everyone’s soul, she was clearly pissed that we messed up her plans.

 

“Who are you looking for exactly?” Dara asked which Krystal started pacing around in front of the two twirling her hair around.

 

“Several members of Abnegation, seven members of Dauntless who are Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongin, Kim Kibum, Liu Amber, Wu Yifan, Lee Taemin and luck last Choi Minho, and a former Erudite initiate named Lee Jinki,” those words made a shiver run down my spine. I hated the fact we were hunted for just running away from all corruption, we wouldn’t have if they didn’t decide to attack Abnegation in the first place. I felt sweat form on my forehead, don’t look Tae please don’t look! “In fact two are your dear sons Mrs Lee. Isn’t it such a shame that your two sons are missing but don’t worry we are here to help look for them to make they are safe and back into their rightful places.”

 

She doesn’t mean anything of what she said. Once she gets us she’ll kill us probably me included.

 

“Well I hope you find them soon enough for your sakes,” My mother bowed nicely which Krystal just rolled her eyes at the kindness she was receiving.

 

“In the interest of full cooperation, in fact, here but have sinced moved on. They would like permission to search the premises, which means we have to vote. Does anyone object to a search?” she asked around the room and no one dared to put their hand up which made Krystal smirk.

 

“Three of you stick around, the rest go search the buildings and report back if you find anything, go!” dauntless members ran out of the dining hall and into the main building with all the sleep facilities. This was bad, they could find many things, my dauntless pants and shoes, the weapons and of course the blooded bandages with the bullets in the nursing room. We couldn’t stay here anymore and it was final.

 

The three dauntless soldiers patrolled around the dining hall, a woman out of the three walked behind us, I felt the floor vibrate hard but that might just be my heart beating fast scared to be found out. Lay gets up and walks out of the dining room and into the main housing building leaving the woman to stop behind Minho.

 

She walked right behind him and she spoke, “Your hair is pretty for Amity,” she complimented which I wished Minho didn’t cut it very short (SHINee Hello hairstyle). Now that was an abnegation hairstyle which is an eye sore in Amity.

 

“It’s hot,” Minho replied coolly and I felt myself mentally face palm, that isn’t how Amity acts! The woman went to grab Minho’s hair when Minho out of nowhere grabbed her arm and twisted it pushing her to the floor. I stood up shocked and I didn’t know what to do, I felt paralysed. Minho was pushed onto his back and he gave me a look. “Tae help me why you just standing there!” he shouted at me which caught more attention of everyone in the room and screams were heard when we saw Krystal se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter