Chapter 13

Insurgent (sequel to Divergent 2min story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

I didn’t know how long I was here but all I knew what was going on… I knew what was happening right at this moment. Being tied to a bed topless isn’t my cup of tea really, especially knowing the enemies arm was wrapped around my waist. This was creepy as hell but I didn’t really think about it as much as I thought I would of. Maybe it was because I was just her pet now?

 

But every time I felt her arm move an inch or if I even glanced at her for a second, my thoughts go straight to Minho. I would think that I was in the bedroom with his arm around my waist and the fact that his breath would be tickling my neck. I felt horrible and confused with everything. I shouldn’t be thinking of him especially knowing that I left lying to him even after finally bonding to then leave.

 

My breath hitched as she moved around, my eyes clenched as I was just a bit afraid of what could happen next, that’s the problem she was a person who was hard to read. My wrists ached and I bet they were bruised from how tight they were wrapped around my wrists. Sighing I closed my eyes and dreamt of nothing but my own mother.

 

I woke up to a kiss on my lips and my eyes widened knowing who it was. I moved my head to the side a little in which Krystal smirked. “Morning baby how did you sleep?” she spoke tying her hair in a ponytail. I glared at her back and tugged the restraints.

 

“Would have slept better if my wrists actually were alive,” I sarcastically replied causing her to laugh softly. She went to untie them and I blinked confused. Finally free I rubbed my wrists seeing the dark bruises left around them both. “Why did you just untie me? I could of just escaped you know.”

 

She rolled her eyes and laughed. “After coming here your own free will I don’t think you would. Anyways you need something in your system before you begin a project I need you for. Let’s go,” she gets up and I do the same. I might as well just take use of her being nice and all. Walking behind her food was on the table already set for two which I think were for Krystal and I. sitting down I saw the food was fruits and also a small strawberry cake. It looked really yum considering I haven’t had a normal meal for ages.

 

Digging into my food my mind trailed back to Minho and how he would be feeling right now… I wonder if he hates him now.

 

(Minho)

 

Throwing a pair of books onto the floor I slammed my body against the wall. My hands covering my face which showed rage but also sadness. He left… he freaking left!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter