Chapter 1

Insurgent (sequel to Divergent 2min story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

Blood splattered right in front of me and I stood frozen seeing Minho fall to the ground limp, n-no this can’t b-e happening! No! A gun shot was heard and there I saw Key fall then another and another! Seeing all my friends and family all on the floor dead my heart raced scared but angry as well, looking up I saw Krystal with a pistol in hand placing it to my head smiling evilly.

 

“Hehehehe,” she laughed like the maniac she was and went close to my face. “Aw sweet Tae I love you so much, so much that I would even kill you hehehehe!” her eyes had this crazed look in them and next thing I knew was her lips on my own and the click of a button feeling pain for a second until feeling nothing; my vision blur and soon I was in darkness.

 

A sudden push woke me up from the nightmare seeing a concerned look in Minho’s eyes. “You were shivering but also crying in your sleep.” I blinked a few times wiping my tears that had stained my face. I was still shivering as I didn’t have a shirt and same with Minho but with him he still could produce heat making me snuggle up more to him.

 

“I-I’m col-d,” I shivered arms wrapped themselves more around me rubbing my softly.

 

“I know but we are almost at Amity it’s just a minute away,” Minho reassured rubbing his head to my own. “We need to get your left leg treated my shirt isn’t going to be enough to stop the bleeding, its coloured red now.”

 

“I’m so-rry I ruined your shirt.”

 

“Psh it’s just a shirt I mean I look better without one,” he chuckled making me softly punch his chest playfully. He pulls me up with him with my arm over his shoulder and the others standing up both Amber and Key helping Kris but I could see the scowl on all three faces rolling my eyes from their stupidity. I hissed when I took a step feeling tears come around. “This is going to work,” Minho cringes his face.

 

“I can’t walk like this, it hurts more than before,” I whimpered suddenly being picked up bridal style hugged close to Minho’s bare hard chest.

 

“Ok jump!” the three jumped first all hitting the ground on their sides Kris yelling from the pain from his shoulder. Minho looked at me and I nodded he held me tighter and jumped off the never stopping train and landed on his feet but fell onto his side covering me from the impact. Groaning he stood up and carried me still as he did before.

 

“Y-you can put me down,” I proclaimed to him but he just laughed.

 

“You can’t walk now so if I did what would you do?” he questioned and I stayed silent knowing he was right. “Alright everyone follow me we shouldn’t be far from Tae’s place,” Minho looks to me and I pointed the way to my family home. Almost running into Divergent soldiers who were infected after it had stopped from the main computer; it is going to be a long fight.

 

Arriving at last to the home the door opened to have Sunny open the door and her eyes widened seeing all of us here. “Oh my gosh Taemin you’re hurt! Come on everyone inside,” she rushed us inside looking around outside soon closing it behind her. I was placed on the couch lying on it breathing harshly feeling really tired sweat running down my head.

 

A door opened and I heard running and stopped right next to me seeing Jinki… my brother next to me worried and my mother next to him with the same look.

 

“Tae gosh you are just as bad as Jongin,” mother cried unwrapping the stained red shirt to see that it had infected itself with all the dirt that had come in contact with all of us. But hearing Jongin’s name being called I had to know how he was.

 

“H-how is J-ongin,” I puffed out my brother wiped my forehead with a damp tea towel.

 

“Well Jongin he is fine just he is relaxing inside your old bedroom, Kyungsoo is with him and Tao will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter