Chapter 2

Insurgent (sequel to Divergent 2min story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Minho)

 

Kris had finally being checked after an hour of whining it had been done. Every one of us looked exhausted from all the drama from the dauntless headquarters and the situation in general. Tae looked kind of pale with a few drops of sweat rolling down from his forehead, the pain would have been very painful but I am proud he had his pain taken soon enough and now he is fine.

 

“Come on Tae I’ll carry you to bed,” I hoped up and bent down and grabbed Tae pulling him up close to my chest, his cute eyes staring into mine happily, gosh he is so cute… he’s changed me bad. “Which direction is your room?” I asked him and he pointed to the right end door.

 

“There is my room.” Opening the door I saw Jongin under the covers on one side of the bed looking sleepy and Kyungsoo who had bags under his eyes I could tell no one had proper or any sleep for that matter.

 

“Sorry to bother you too but Tae needs to rest,” I spoke and the two jumped up in surprise. Kyungsoo went to the side of the bed and opened up the blanket and I settled tae onto his double sized bed covering him up with the blanket. “How you feeling Jongin?”

 

“I feel better but I can’t move at all,” he whined like a child. “I can’t sit up without hissing in pain and don’t get me started on how Mrs Lee uses too much bandages!” Tae and I laughed softly making him pout in response.

 

“Yes I know what you mean but better more than less I always looked at it,” Tae giggled, Jongin looked to his best friend and smiles softly. Jongin yawns and soon Tae did the same.

 

“Ahh that means you two need some sleep,” Kyungsoo spoke with his hands on his hips. “Don’t make me stay up any more than I already have, don’t be stubborn,” Jongin jokingly glared at Kyungsoo but sighed in annoyance.

 

“Fine!” he groaned and wrapped his left arm around Tae’s right arm holding tightly before closing his eeys tightly. I felt a pinch of jealously rise up inside of me but I let it go knowing the two would of done this plenty of times not needing to change it because I came into the picture.

 

Walking out with Kyungsoo of the door Jinki, Tae’s brother was walking down the hall. “Jinki hyung do you have a room I could crash in I am beat,” Kyungsoo asked tiredly, Jinki nods in response.

 

“Sure come into one of the guest bedr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter