chapter 4

Insurgent (sequel to Divergent 2min story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Kris)

 

Soft lips smashed onto mine and my eyes widen. T-ao is KISSING ME!? What do I do?! Dreaming this would happen every night was fine but this is real life! Tao pulled away giving me a concerned look, that look made my heart ache knowing he might feel upset that I wasn’t responding to anything at the moment.

 

“Um Kris gege,” he was going to speak more but he stopped and began blushing looking down kicking his right foot to the floor like those girls who lift their leg up while kissing someone in those romantic movies… hey I watch those movies time to time!

 

“Tao I u-h,” I was speechless and I didn’t know what to do at the moment. Without thinking I grabbed Tao’s left hand and dragged him to my room closing the door behind us. I’m all alone with Tao now why did I do this?!

 

“K-ris gege I… meant that,” Tao slowly spoke. He meant what?

 

“Meant what?” confused I asked him and his eyes harden they were like staring into my soul.

 

“The kiss, I meant the kiss gege I love you!” he blurted out quickly covering his mouth in shock, he began shaking and his face was as red as a tomato, he was so cute! Walking towards him I grabbed both of his hands and placed them down to his sides and reached up to cup his cheeks, staring at his lips I braced myself. Leaning forward  I whispered.

 

“I love you too Tao,” I kissed him gently feeling him kiss back with more force, I felt my heart flutter.

 

(Tae)

 

“Jongin!” I growled trying to get him but I couldn’t as everytime I tried to walk I would fall. Damn him for getting in the way for Tao and Kris! Crutches were laid in front of my sight and I saw it was my mother.

 

“Kick his for me,” she smiled which I nodded and laughed now going after him with my crutches.

 

“You can run but you can’t hide!” I roared going after him. At that same time I saw my mother signalling Minho into her room, she probably wants to give him the talk about our relationship, thinking of that made me blush, don’t say anything embarrassing!

 

(Minho)

 

Walking into the room I stood silently, I was kind of nervous as I have never been in a situation like this so when she signalled me to her room I was startled. She turned around and patted the bed next to her side; I walked and sat on the bed with my hands in my lap sitting up properly showing manners to Mrs Lee.

 

“So,” she started and I gulped. “You are in a relationship with my Taemin, tell me how the relationship is going between the two of you?” her voice travelled inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter