Chapter 17 - Final

Insurgent (sequel to Divergent 2min story)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Tae)

 

Opening my eyes for the last stimuli test I was hit across the head and fell onto my knees. Being pulled up to my feet I was walked out of the room and past the box that was my goal to open. In the computer area I saw Minho, Jongin, Kyungsoo, Amber, Key, Jonghyun, Yixing, Tao and Kris standing in a line. Being pushed into the line I stood strong not wanting to look weak in front of Krystal’s eyes.

 

“You all thought you could take over Erudite just like that? Haha don’t make me laugh,” she chuckled and walked to a dead body on the floor and took out the sword that was dug into the person’s stomach… that person being Jinki.

 

My heart raced and my strong posture was weakening. “Jinki! What did you do that for!? I thought he was on your side!” I shouted angrily at her. She turned around and walked to me grabbing my face in her left hand bringing my eyes staring into her own. Hers showed nothing light but darkness which I knew she was evil but I don’t remember them being so dark before.

 

“He was useless Tae sweetie and I needed to get rid of him in case he causes more damage. Now let’s get started shall we hm?” she took her hand off my cheek and walked to Kyungsoo who showed no mercy. That didn’t do him good as she plunged the sword into him deeply. His eyes widened and blood fell out of his mouth and I watched as he fell onto the floor lifelessly.

 

“Kyungsoo!” Jongin’s cries out crying as his boyfriend was now dead in front of him. Was she really going to kill all of us? Wait she wouldn’t kill me so is she doing this so I won’t remember to forget this? Was this my punishment to watch my friends die?

 

A gurgling interrupted my eyes and now Jongin was on the floor covered in his own blood and I watched as he entwined both Kyungsoo and his hands together before he took his last breath. This is really happening I thought mentally gasping my hands cover my mouth. This time she stands in front of me and gives me a sinister look.

 

“Y-ou wouldn’t kill me,” I whispered to her and she laughed.

 

“Actually I will because I hate you Tae,” she replied and stabbed me… but instead of feeling pain I felt nothing. I looked to the sword that had disappeared and a shocked face on Krystal’s face. I realised I knew what was happening. “How did you know?” she growled.

 

“Because the Krystal I know has never said that she hated me but loved me,” I answered truthfully. Everything disappeared and my eyes opened again but in reality. I was helped down by Minho and I held onto his shirt to keep myself upright.

 

“You did it,” he spoke softly. My attention turned to the box which Krystal takes and walks to her computer placing it down; connecting the wire to the box itself. I walked hand in hand with Minho out to the computer area where Jongin and Jinki were.

 

“Where is everyone?” I asked them.

 

“They are all fine we have taken over Erudite but they are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter