Part 3: Chapter 3

Wolf - Primal Instincts: Part 3
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3: Chapter 3

Sohee bent down to trail her fingers over the petal of a rose.  The school’s greenhouse garden seemed like the only place she could ever escape to while at school.  Wincing, she pulled her hand back to rub at her temple.  The reason she was there today was because of the headache.  It had been plaguing her all day as if the bad dream she’d had was following her.  Flashes of the dream that she hadn’t been able to remember earlier were popping in her head at random moments, distracting her.

She stood and decided to just go back to the classroom where she could rest for a while.  But a wave of dizziness swept over her as she straightened.  She lifted a hand to her forehead and reached out with the other to prop herself up against a support beam. 

Images rushed at her, faster than she could comprehend them.  Then all she could see was black.

 

Minhyuk had followed Sohee from the classroom to the greenhouse garden trying to work up the courage to talk to her.  He figured just a simple conversation to start with would be good.  The flowers that he knew she loved would be a good subject to talk about.  Maybe after talking with her for a while he could work up the courage to finally confess to her.

But all thoughts of how to confess fled as he watched her collapse.  “Sohee!” He cried and rushed to kneel by her side where she’d fallen to the ground, leaning against the beam.  He patted her cheek and repeated her name but she merely moaned and didn’t regain consciousness.  Minhyuk looked around, planning to call out for help, but there was no one around the greenhouse this time of day. 

He looked back down at Sohee and tapped at her cheek again.  “Wake up, Sohee,” he pleaded with her. 

She moaned again, not quite waking.  “Luhan.” The name slipped from her lips and Minhyuk froze. 

“Minhyuk,” he whispered.  “Minhyuk, not Luhan.”  The new kid was causing all sorts of problems for him.  Stealing Sohee away from him. 

Minhyuk bit at a nail and looked down at her for another moment then took her arm and turned around to tug her onto his back.  “I’ll take care of you,” he told her as he slowly made his way out of the greenhouse. 

“Luhan, no,” she whimpered again. 

Minhyuk was so intent on making his way to the nurse that he didn’t see Tao until the taller boy stepped into his path. 

 

Kai barely slowed down as he rushed passed Lay.  “Where?” was all he asked. 

“Nurse,” Lay said, running to keep up with him.  “Me and Tao saw Minhyuk carrying her so Tao followed him to make sure that’s where he was taking her.  We didn’t see what happened.”

Kai burst into the nurse’s room and immediately rushed to Sohee’s side.  He didn’t give a second thought to pushing aside the guy next to the bed and leaning over her.  “Sohee?” He called quietly, his fingers brushing hair away from her forehead. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter