2Eun

Nothing Can Change the Past

Naeun POV

I woke up with a headache and a little bit of dizziness. I looked at the clock and it said 11:26 a.m. crap, it was only the second day of school and I’m already ditching. The memories of yesterday flooded through my mind. ‘Where’s Eunji unnie?” I thought to myself. To be honest I stopped being mad at unnie a while ago. Sure she did technically cheated on me, but it was in her nature to make everyone’s happy. She just wanted to make her friend happy for one day and give her good memories before moving on to something she was completely new too. I kept up my façade of coldness towards her though because I wasn’t sure if I still wanted to be with her. Near the end of summer I met Taemin; he was just really great. I guess great guys are too good to be true. I’m so thankful for Eunji unnie to be there for me, unnie has always been my knight in shining armor.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen thinking that’s where Eunji unnie probably is. I was right; there she was standing by the stove cooking something. She just looked so beautiful there that my legs had a mind of its own and made me walk towards her. As I got close to her my arms wrapped around unnie’s waist, and I rested my head on her back.

“thanks for saving me” I said quietly

“oh Naeun-ah, you surprised me. Are you feeling alright?” Eunji unnie turned around and place the back of her hand on my forehead.

I got back my sense and instantly let go of my hand and flinched back from her touch.

“I’m fine, thanks,” I said walk to the dining table to sit, “what are you making?”

“just some rice and chicken. Are you hungry? Just wait a little bit, it’s almost done,” she answered.

“so how’ve you been?” I asked, trying to ease up the awkwardness

“I’ve been good, what about you?”

“yeah, beside almost getting by a douche” I said shivering, “thank you for being there”

“don’t mention it. Even if we’re over, it’s still my job to proctect my Naeunnie” she said causing me to blush.

“do you still hate me?” unnie asked as she put the food in front of me. I didn’t answer and started eating. Eunji unnie just kept staring at me as I ate.

“why do you keep staring at me?” I asked

“because you’re beautiful” Eunji unnie said casually making me blush again. What should I do? I really miss unnie, but I’m scared she’ll hurt me again. After I finished eating I took the plate to the sink and was about to wash it, but unnie came and stopped me.

“just leave it there Naeunnie, I’ll wash it” Eunji said stopping me

“no it’s fine I’ll do it” I said starting to wash it, but Eunji unnie’s hands got in the way causing me to drop the plate and broke it. I tried to pick up the pieces, but my finger got a cut from it.

“Naeun-ah! Are you okay?” Eunji unnie asked with a worried look. Then she took a paper towel and started taking care of the wound for me. I don’t know why, but seeing her “saved” me for the 2nd time made me feel all fuzzy inside.

“unnie…” I said, causing her to look up. Once she looked up I crashed my lips onto hers. Eunji unnie was shocked at first, but then she kissed me back. At first I was the one leading the kiss, but soon Eunji unnie became the dominant one. She slowly pushed me to the counter while kissing me. Once we reached the counter she grabbed onto the back of my thigh then lifted me up onto the counter. We continued on kissing for a while, but later stopped when Eunji unnie’s phone rang.

“ignore it” she said between kisses

“just answer it, we can continue after” I said out of breath. Eunji unnie groaned then went to pick up her phone.

“what do you want?!” she answered the phone, “sorry unnie, sorry!”

I laughed because I can hear Chorong unnie scolding Eunji unnie.

“yeah Naeun and I are going to miss school today, please make up some excuse for us” she said then hung up. Right after she hung up I went and attacked her lips again. I don’t know what got into me, I really miss Eunji unnie’s embrace.

“w…wait Naeun-ah” Eunji said pulling back causing me to pout, “what are we doing?”

“kissing?” I answered
“but we’re over. Does this mean you still want me back?” Eunji unnie asked with hopeful eyes

“i…I don’t know” I said sitting back down, “I’m too scared”

“scared of what?” she asked

“I’m scared that you might hurt me again,” I said starting to tear up

Eunji unnie got on her knees and said, “Naeun-ah, what I did was stupid. Kissing her meant absolutely nothing to me. When she kissed me all I was thinking was ‘Naeun’s kisses are so much better.’ I never loved someone more than I love you Naeunnie. I love you more than my little brother and that says A LOT. Can you please give me one more chance? If I mess up this chance then you can hate me, hit me, and never speak to me again, but just give me one more chance.”

I was touched when she said she loved me more than her little brother. I guess everyone deserves a second chance. I also miss Eunji unnie a lot, I feel as if I can’t live without her. Just the thought of being with her again made me feels giddy and happy.

“alright unnie, I’ll give you one more chance IF you do whatever I say for a week” I said smiling

“of course! Anything for my son yeosin” Eunji unnie said hugging me. Since we were already ditching school for the rest of the day we decided to spend the day in bed. I can honestly say that today was one of the best days of my life, I’m glad to have my Eunji unnie in my arms again.


Annnnnnd 2Eun is back together. That's the end of this whole story c: thank you for reading, i really appreciate it!