2Eun

Nothing Can Change the Past

Sorry, i forgot that it was supposed to be a one shot haha i got carried away with the story~ 


Naeun POV

I woke up and noticed that it was only 4 in the afternoon. Ugh I really just wanted this day to be over. I tried to look for my phone, but I couldn’t find it. Did I forgot it somewhere?

“Hayoung-ah!” I shouted. A second later Hayoung came running wearing an apron and holding a spatula.

“what are you doing?” I asked

“I’m making you dinner” Hayoung said smiling

“but you can’t cook…”

“I’m gonna let that one slide, unnie” Hayoung said giving me a glare. I smiled for a bit, but the smile was gone once I remember the events of this morning. Just thinking about it got me teared up again. Hayoung rushed to my side and hugged me. I snuggled into her hug because it really did make me feel a bit better.

“Hayoung-ah, do you know where my phone is?”

“yeah I have it. I was scared it might wake you up”

“can I have it back?” I said putting out my hand

“nope” Hayoung said and started getting up. Before she can fully get up, I pulled her by the apron causing her to fall back onto the bed

“yah what do you mean nope. Give it to me now” I said sternly. Hayoung sighed and handed me my phone. I looked at it and there were 33 missed calls and 14 text messages all from Eunji unnie.

“the food is burning so I’m gonna go check, are you going to be okay for a bit?” Hayoung asked. I nodded back.

After Hayoung left I kept staring at my phone debating if I should read the messages or not. My curiosity got the best of me and I opened it

 

Naeunnie, let me explain! Where are you?

 

Naeunnie, please reply!

 

She means nothing to me!

 

It’s complicated; let’s talk in person. Where are you?

 

Hayoung won’t let me, but I’m not going to give up

 

Talk to me please

 

Naeun-ah I love you so much, please don’t leave me. Please answer me. Please.

 

I need you Naeunnie

 

I stopped reading because I couldn’t take it anymore. I started crying even harder. I can’t understand why would Eunji unnie do this to me. As I was crying uncontrollably Hayoung came in carrying a tray of food. She hurried and put down the tray then came to my side and hugged me again. I started crying on her shoulder again.

After crying for a bit I calmed down again and was surprised when I heard my door unlocking. Me and Hayoung both stared at each other eyes widen, and then we ran to the door to see who the intruder was. It turned out to be Chorong unnie, and behind her was Eunji unnie.

“stop.” I said before they walked in any further, “Chorong unnie, you can stay, but YOU can’t.”

“Naeun-ah, please let’s talk” Eunji unnie pleaded. I looked away because I felt like if I kept staring at her I would give in.

“Unnie, why did you bring her here?” Hayoung asked Chorong unnie

“she told me that she did something wrong and needed to apologize to Naeun, but didn’t know her passcode” Chorong said looking confused, “what happened between you two?”

“Naeun please, let’s talk” Eunji unnie came towards me and held my hand. I jerked my hand away roughly. I can see the hurt in Eunji unnie’s eyes when I did that.

Suddenly Eunji unnie grabbed me by the waist and threw me over her shoulder. Damn her strength. I started hitting her back yelling at her to put me down. I called Hayoung to help me, but Chorong unnie stopped Hayoung telling her that she should give us some time. Eunji unnie carried me into my room and then locked the down. She gently put me down on my bed then sat next to me. I stood up and walked farther from her.

“Naeun-ah, I’m sorry that I canceled our date” Eunji unnie said

“I don’t care anymore,” I said coldly

“I really wish you didn’t see what you saw. It was just supposed to be a one day thing” Eunji unnie said, I can hear her voice slowly breaking

“what do you mean a one day thing?” I asked

“she was an old best friend of mine. She was in love with me since the day we met; we stopped talking for almost 2 years now. She called me this morning crying saying that her parents are arranging her marriage, and that she was going to marry a stranger in two weeks. She asked me to just have one date with her before she moves tomorrow. I reluctantly agreed because she was still one of my best friends, I felt like I had to do something for her” Eunji unnie explained

“but unnie you could have had a friend date like how me and Hayoung usually does, but from what I saw it looked like a real date. You guys held hands, fed each other, kissed each other, and were really touchy. You looked so happy being with her, you seem happier being with her than being with me. What hurts the most is you kissed her! Unnie, when she kissed you, you didn’t stop her. Instead you kissed her back. How could you?” I said breaking down again

“I know I shouldn’t have! I don’t know why I kissed her back. I felt like I had to, she was gonna marry someone she didn’t know! I felt like I had to at least give her a good first kiss. It meant nothing though!”

“unnie do you hear yourself?! What if I had kissed someone in front of you and acted like how you acted today. How would you react?”

“I’d be mad…” Eunji unnie said quietly

“just get out. I can’t take it anymore. Say all you want, no matter how many times you sad it meant nothing; it won’t change what’s already been done. Please get out. I can’t take it anymore; every time I see you I see her touching you. I’m sorry, but I can’t be with someone who cheated on me. Unnie I trusted you, I thought you would be the one person that never hurt me…” I said turning away from her.

“Naeun-ah! I’m sorry! I didn’t cheat on you, it was just a kiss!” Eunji unnie cried out getting on her knees, “please don’t leave me, give me another chance,” she said hugging my waist.

“stop. Leave now.” I said trying to get her hands off me. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Naeun-ah, please!" Eunji unnie begged

I kept glaring at her. Eunji unnie eventually got up and walked out the door crying. This was the most I’ve ever seen her cry. I really just wanted to hug her and comfort her, but I couldn’t. I was the reason for her tears. Chorong unnie left with Eunji unnie and Hayoung stayed in the living room just in case I needed her. I went back to my bed and just cried my eyes out. I guess we’re really over Jung Eunji.