YongSeo, YongSeo?

"What's the difference of Love and Like?"

Yong's POV.

 

Her cheeks had turned pink due to the cold breeze of dawn, her black hair sprawled on the pillow - some strands had made their way in her face. I sweep the strands out of her face. Her eyes flutter slightly as my hand touch her skin. She looks so beautiful and pure and fresh even without make up.

 

30 minutes? An hour? I don't know for how long, but her face had crowded my mind since I woke up. I can go all day looking at her, watching her, feeling her hand in mine. I cannot imagine a more perfect moment than thi--

 

"How long are you going to stare at her like that?" Jungshin complains than asks irritatingly. I didn't even hear him open the door. Our maknae, once again, cut me off from my daydream. 

 

Aigoo. He has to learn.

 

"Seriously, you guys are so mushy. We came home 2 hours ago with her hand in yours and that's what you're doing until now." He shakes his head. 

 

I shoot him dagger eyes. "This kid, you'll understand it when you experience it." 

 

"Hyung, you ran from us last night but you act as if nothing happened." He sermons as he leans his head on the door post. 

 

"Shh." I say, putting a finger on my lip. "You'll wake her up."

 

"But it's weird because you look way better now." He won't stop talking. 

 

Juhyun, who was sleeping for almost 3 hours shifts in my bed and slowly opens her eyes.

 

Alarmed that he woke her up, Jungshin ran hastily out of the room. 

 

"Was that Jungshin chingu?" She asks, her voice, sluggish from sleep. She blinks, adjusting to the morning light.

 

"Yeah." I say. 

 

She looks at me puzzlingly when she realized that she's on my bed and I, on the chair where she had been sitting last night. "You fell asleep. What can I do? You're unnies will come here and attack me if a part of your body aches." I say lightly, trying to make her feel not guilty. 

 

She raises her eyebrows, shooting me a warning look. "Don't say later that I'm heavy, or your back hurts because of carrying me." 

 

I smile, reaching my shoulder blades and massage it theatrically. "I already put icepacks because it hurts so much." I tease.

 

"Oww, choding!" She raises her hand as if she is to slap me. 

 

"Ya! Have you always been this rude?" I say, backing away. "I was just joking. Aish. Jashik~"

 

She laughs. "What time is it?" 

 

"7." I say, checking my phone.

 

"Has anyone called yet?" 

 

I shake my head, no. "But I texted Hyoyeon to say sorry."

 

She grips my hand. "Oppa." She warns.

 

"She said it was okay, but you have to be back in your dorm by 10." 

 

She purses her lips and closes her eyes, as if hearing her schedules - even if it was just a part of it stresses her. "Oh, I've got work alright." She says bitterly.

 

I smile. "Ma. Make us some ma Juhyun-ah."

 

She stretches her long, thin arms. "Arasso, Yonghwa ssi." She mocks, as she gets out of bed. 

 

--

 

Seohyun's POV.

 

"Ya, I didn't know you and Hyung are dating." Jungshin teases as he helps me peel the chinese yam. 

 

I look at him sharply. "We're not dating." I sigh. "This kid."

 

"See!" He yells. "You even talk like him. Aish. You guys are so cool." 

 

I shake my head. "Give me that, I'll peel it." I say, gesturing the yam. 

 

He laughs. "Relax, Seohyun-ah. It's our secret." He half-shouts.

 

I hear murmurs, and then a burst of laughter. Minhyuk and Jonghyun oppa appears behind the counter. "Your secret is safe with us." They say in chorus. 

 

"Aigoo." I say aloud as the CNBLUE brothers chant 'YongSeo! YongSeo' all over again. 

 

I shake my head at them, joining their laughter and turning around to do my unfinished work. 

 

"JUNGHSIN-AH!" Yong oppa calls out. His three brothers stopped abruptly, their eyes scanning the room. Minhyuk nods his head as if conversing with the other two. 

 

"Jonghyun! Jonghyun-ah!" Yong oppa cries out, his breath hitching every time he yells. "Jonghyun-ah!" He slows, which worried me even more.

 

Jonghyun sprints forward and Jungshin follows. Minhyuk stands right in fron of me, blocking the view, the scene, of whatever that was happening. 

 

"Hyung, he's always like that. Uh, you know, kind of demanding." Minhyuk says, his voice shaking. He scratches his head and avoids my eyes. 

 

I dropped the yam and the knife and walked, ignoring Minhyuk's excuses. He stops me with his hand, grabbing me by the wrist, holding me in place. "Seohyun." 

 

"Minhyuk-ah," I tap his hand. "It's okay."

 

"But he's not. It is worse than you think." He replies sadly, but then he let me go. I smiled at him, a simple act of thank you. He nodded and jerked his head towards Yong oppa's room. I run hurriedly, pushing pass Jungshin, who was blocking the door. 

 

I gasp, putting a hand on my mouth. "Oppa," I say his name like a whisper, but he still heard it because he looked at me. 

 

I can see him mouth the words, 'Get out, get out' or is he yelling? 

 

Jungshin pulls me out of the room. I struggle, but then Minhyuk stops me. 

 

Jonghyun pulls the door, but before he can even close it, I see Yong oppa collapse on the floor, Jonghyun, crouching over him.