Type A

"What's the difference of Love and Like?"

Hi lovelies, subscribe and vote and comment! 

----

"I just had this a week ago. Can someone please tell me why am I doing this again?" Yonghwa complained as he was receiving a 250 cc amount of blood - he's type A. "Is this even legal?" He asked impatiently.

 
The doctor gestured him to relax. Yonghwa leaned his head on the headboard and immediately regretted it when he bumped on the metal. 
 
"Well, since you decided working 24/7 for your new album, you must take the consequences." Jonghyun sermoned. He clutched Yonghwa's coat in his hands. He still hadn't forgotten what had happened few nights ago, how Yonghwa laid on the floor lifelessly, and all Jonghyun could do that time was to get Yonghwa to the hospital. He couldn't bare watching his hyung collapse. He had to act before it happens again. He had to do something to prevent it from happening again. It was something Yonghwa can read in his dongsaeng effortlessly. 
 
"Unless you want to faint in the middle of your music video and have everyone in the world watch it. Be my guest." Jonghyun said.
 
One week. Seven days have already passed and he was still what, in the process of writing new songs and have just started with the music video. 
 
He shivered in the idea. It was also last week when Seohyun fainted during the IKWC and that was also the time he made a very risky decision. 
 
Yonghwa winced as the doctor pulled the needle out of his arm that brought him back to present. "Thank God for those blood donors." Yonghwa said. 
 
Is it just him or did Jonghyun looked away as the doctor did?
 
After a moment's silence, "I received blood the morning before the concert, right?" Yonghwa asked. 
 
The doctor looked pale. Or Wasn't he like that before? Yonghwa didn't know but something was in the air. Something  Yonghwa can't seem to understand. 
 
"Uh, yes, yes. See? You did great that time, didn't you?" The doctor recovered.
 
Yonghwa felt uneasy. He was well that time but Seohyun wasn't. It just didn't seem right to him. 
 
The thought made him guilty. 
 
--
 
 
"And... CUT!" There was an applause and abrupt turning off of lights. "Good job everybody! We'll resume in 15!" The director announced with fake encouragement. 
 
There were murmurs of protest and complains. Yonghwa couldn't blame them. He was as dead tired as they were, since he made them work for 24/7 as well. He decided that he should take all the blame and guilt. 
 
He was about to contemplate on how complicated and miserable his life was when he saw a familiar figure walking towards him, with eyes as bright as the stars. 
 
She smiled, with that sweet and gentle smile no one can resist. Suddenly, all the weariness and guilt and heaviness and hurt were swiped away. "Hi." She said when she was close. 
 
"Seohyun-ah," Yonghwa said. He was shocked and speechless. How did she know he was there? What time was it that she was still out of their dorm? What if she knows... "It's late." Was all he had managed to say.
 
Seohyun frowned. "I just finished a schedule in Busan and I decided to visit you in your dorm," she looked around as if she was trying to solve a math problem. "Turns out you're finishing a schedule as well."
 
Yonghwa played with his fingers. "I, uh, yeah. You know, solo debut's coming in a month."
 
"It's late." She said, mimicking Yonghwa's tone. 
 
"I know. Seohyun, it's easier and faster like this. And it's almost finished. I'm okay, - "
 
"What about them?" Seohyun gestured to the people. "What about your staff? They have families too. They have personal lives. They need personal time, and to be frank, you're taking it away." She said, her eyes full of concern. "They are human too." 
 
Yonghwa took Seohyun's hands and pried them with his. He couldn't careless of what other people might think. "We're in a rush. Please, can't - "
 
"Why?" She asked. "What's with the rush? Oppa, there is a time for everything. You shouldn't rush things. It'll get risky. You just have to wait for them to happen." Seohyun looked at him in the eye. "This filming, do you think in the morning all of you are okay? Go easy on yourself. On your staff. I don't want any of them getting sick. I don't want you getting sick." 
 
Yonghwa smiled. He should've been angry since she was telling him to slow down when the only reason he does this was because for her. But knowing that she cares for him as much as he did for her was enough to make him feel good.
 
"We're about to film the last clip. Just an hour then we'll be wrapping up." Yonghwa reasoned. "We'll be done soon. I promise."
 
Seohyun nodded. "What about Jonghyun?" 
 
Yonghwa wanted to bump his head on a wall. He had totally forgotten about Jonghyun. How could he? He was up as early as him since both of them went early to the hospital. Yonghwa looked in the corner and saw Jonghyun, with his head banging from time to time, as if he was stopping himself from falling asleep.
 
"God. I- oh, poor kid. I'm sorry. I forgot." He ran his fingers through his hair. 
 
"I'll take care of him, don't worry." Seohyun told him, finishing their conversation with a smile. 
 
"Shouldn't you be home by now?" Yonghwa asked before she could walk away.
 
"My unnies know that I'm here. Actually, they were the ones who brought me here." She said in monotone, which made Yonghwa worry.
 
"And they're okay about that? About visiting me this late hour?" 
 
Seohyun shook her head. "No. Kind of. They're not really mad, they are just not okay with it, since - "
 
"You just got out from the hospital." Yonghwa finished for her. "Hey, I don't want you getting tired and sick as much as I want you here with me." He locked gaze with her. "Look, you're barely well - "
 
"And so are you." She then continued. 
 
"Are we going to repeat this argument of me being not well again?" Yonghwa said before she could interrupt him.
 
"Are you hiding something from me?" Seohyun asked which made Yonghwa hold his breath. He hated that Seohyun could read him easily. But he tried riding on with her. 
 
"Well, are you?" Yonghwa snapped back. He expected her to slap him or something that would show him she wasn't keeping secrets, but to his disappointment, the color drained from her face and she looked away.
 
She cleared . "Why would I?" Her voice was stern which made him realize the conversation is over. 
 
He gripped Seohyun's hand. "Now now, give me a smile. I was just playing around." He said, though he knew that she's hiding something from him. He figured it was fair, since both of them were concealing something... But he also figured it wasn't right. 
 
They had to be honest. If not to everyone, at least to each other.
 
But there seemed to be no choice than to hide. 
 
Some secrets are kept as they are to keep the ones we love from hurting.
 
She smiled. "I'll be with Jonghyun then." She gave his hand a gentle squeeze as she walked away. 
 
He realized time run so fast when he's with Seohyun since he heard the director yell, "15 minutes is up! Everybody Gather!"
 
there is a time for everything. You shouldn't rush things. It'll get risky. You just have to wait for them to happen. Seohyun had said. She's right. This, what he's doing right now is really risky. But he can't just wait for it to happen. 
 
--
 
"It's a wrap folks!" The director shouted with genuine enthusiasm. "Thank you everyone for your hard work!"
 
Everyone in the studio bowed and exchanged thanks with their eyes, half-closed. Yonghwa walked around and thanked as many people he could. 
 
He was really thankful. 
 
2 songs recorded and the music video filmed. 3 requirements down, and a whole lot to go. Yonghwa had thought. 
 
Oh, and only 28 days left.
 
--
 
He loved Jonghyun but he hated how Jonghyun's coat was draped over Seohyun's shoulders as they were talking very low, as if they were sharing something that only both of them know. 
 
Yonghwa cleared his throat so loud it echoed in the almost empty studio. His dongsaeng and Seohyun jumped to their feet. 
 
"Ya, hyung! What was that for!" Jonghyun complained.
 
Yonghwa pulled off his coat. "Nothing, I was just trying to wake both of you." He glared at Jonghyun. "Nice coat by the way." He said warningly. 
 
Seohyun's head snapped up when she realized what he was talking about. She took off Jonghyun's coat and gave it back to him with a soft thank you. 
 
Yonghwa offered his coat and he slipped it to Seohyun's arms. She rolled her eyes at him. "Choding." She murmured. 
 
He laughed. "Seohyun-ah, don't go around accepting anyone's coat okay? Call me."
 
Jonghyun sighed in exasperation. "Whatever." He said sarcastically. "I want to sleep." 
 
--
 
"So, I received blood again today." Yonghwa said. "Twice in a month. This is driving me crazy."
 
Seohyun smiled. And to Yonghwa's disappointment, her smile was fake. The puzzle in his mind was slowly trying to form an image.
 
"Really?" Seohyun didn't look at him. "Well, um, that's not usual." 
 
"You're stammering." Yonghwa noticed. "And you only stammer when you - "
 
"Yeah." Jonghyun interrupted from the back. Yonghwa thought he was asleep since he looked really sleepy back in the studio. "Hyung, what time is your first schedule tomorrow?" 
 
"Ya, this is an adult's conversation. You can't in." Yonghwa said lightly, but he meant it. He and Seohyun were having one of the longest talks they might have and here comes his brother interrupting them. 
 
"But, uh, fine." He said, backing away. 
 
Seohyun shifted in her seat to look at Jonghyun. She smiled at him sheepishly. "It's okay." She whispered, loud enough for Yonghwa to hear. He wanted to look at what was going on, but he didn't want to take his eyes off the road and lose his driver's license which he worked hard to get.
 
"What's okay?" He said instead. 
 
Seohyun shook her head and placed her index finger on . "Shh." She warned and Jonghyun started snoring.
 
--
 
"Okay, now help me open the door." Yonghwa said between a whisper and his normal voice as Seohyun opened the door and Yonghwa dragged a half-sleeping Jonghyun to his room. "I told you to go to the gym so in times like this you're not this heavy to carry!" He lectured Jonghyun as if he could hear him. 
 
He placed Jonghyun on the bed. Seohyun tucked him in. Yonghwa turned the lights off as both of them went out of Jonghyun's room and proceeded to Yonghwa's. 
 
Yonghwa was panting hard and he knew Seohyun was worried. "I can take a cab home, really. I'll be okay." She said with the reassuring voice she had. 
 
"As if I'll let you." He looked at her. "So..." He started, "Did you find out why you fainted last week?"
 
Seohyun seemed to have lost her voice because it took time for her to answer. "I, um, not yet. I haven't been to the hospital yet." 
 
The next few minutes turned to their usual staring game. Seohyun's eyes were glassy and shaky, which wasn't normal. Yonghwa had his eyes focused and unwavering that made Seohyun lose her gaze.
 
"You're a terrible liar, Seo Juhyun."