Chapter 2~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mino's POV

Assa~ Today's the launch of Idols Ignite! Everyone came early at Star's Theatre for preparations. I nudged Jinwoo lightly.

"At the ending, during our performance, what's will other groups do?"

He pondered for a moment "According to Jessica, everyone will be on stage and walking around/ dancing. The rookies too. Each group performs one after another. It will be fun!"

I ruffled his hair while laughing at his cuteness. He hit my arm lightly and went back to fixing his hair. After a one-time rehearsal, we changed into our own tees [given by SM] and fixed ourselves. Each group has their own room.

To: Bunny Sun

Sunny-yah neon eodika? (where are you)

To: Mino-saurus

I'm in SR14B's room. I'm sharing it with them and Jessica cos there's only two of us. We're helping them get ready. Why?

To: Bunny Sun

Nothing. Good Luck for later. I'll be watching *pedo emoticon*

To: Mino-saurus

Yah! Byuntae! Hahahaha. You too!

I slipped my phone into my pocket with a smile and sat down.

Sunny's POV

"Noona, is my hair okay?" Taeyong asked as he approached me.

I fixed it for him. I fixed his attire too. I helped the others as well. Hansol had trouble finding his tee so Jessica helped him.

The staff knocked and came in "SR14B, you're next. Sunny-ssi and Jessica-ssi you're after them so get ready."

Me and Jessica gave them a pat on the back and wished them goodluck. I fixed myself in the mirror. Jessica fixed her hair. I went outside and walked backstage. I observed SR14B perform. They received positive reaction from the audience. Jessica came beside me a few minutes before they ended.

"BTS, Winner, Got7 and Vixx wishes us good luck. Jungkook wants to see you after our performance."

I nodded silently as SR14B's performance came to an end. We clapped for them as they came backstage with a smile.

The lights dimmed and the screen showed images of me and Jessica as a teaser. Me and Jessica grabbed a mic and went on stage. Bothof us were wearing white shorts and the tee. We wore matching High-cut Converse shoes. My tee had a bunny, Jessica's a cute teddy bear.

The light and the fans screamed. 'Goodbye' started playing. I started singing. Throughout the performance, we had our arms around each other's shoulder. At the ending,  we bowed while holding hands and waved. We did 'buing buing' before running backstage.

I gave my mic to the staff and fanned myself. I walked back to our room to take my phone. Jungkook wants to see you after our performance.

I walked around, looking for BTS's room. What a noisy bunch they are. I can hear them laughing. I knocked but there was no reply and they were busy laughing.

To: Jungkookie oppa

I'm outside. Come out.

To: Sunny Jagiya♥

Arasseo :) Wait for a second.

I leaned against the wall beside the door. The door opened and Jungkook stepped out. He smiled at me as he closes the door behind him. He wore long black jeans with his shirt that had a cute character on it.

I stood up straight and gave him a small smile. "What do you want to talk about?"

He hugged me "You performed well."

I hugged back lightly "Thats all?"

We pulled away and he chuckled. Vixx walked towards us. They were smiling and cheering each other. They're performing next.

"Good Luck guys!" Jungkook and I cheered for them.

Some of them high-fived me. N hugged me for a while then walked away. Hongbin totally ignored me. I frowned as they walked towards backstage.

Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of me "Hello? Jagi. Did you hear what I say?"

I looked at him in confusion "Huh? Why are you calling me jagi? Others will know."

He held my hands "We're together so I can call you jagi. It's better they do. So that they'll know you're mine."

I pouted as he kissed my forehead. He pinched my nose playfully and chuckled, still holding my hands. I giggled lightly.

I looked behind his shoulder by accident. Sera. Why is she here? She's not an idol. Is she the one who bought a backstage pass?

I frowned and pulled my hands out of Jungkook's. I quickly said goodbye and walked away. I walked past Sera who was glaring at me. I glared back and bumped into her shoulder by accident.

"Ouch! Ow! It hurts!" Sera fell on the floor. As if I bumped into her that hard. Drama queen.

It was just a slight bump. "Sera! You okay?" Jungkook ran towards us and helped Sera up.

Sera? He only asked her if she was okay? "Sunny, why did you do that?" I did it? It was a freaking accident! He forgets about me. I'm a little hurt.

I could tell Sera was happy. That smug smile of hers. Just like Lily. I looked into his eyes, giving him a death glare.

"Watch where you're going, Sera. And Jungkook, just leave me alone. " I walked away without looking back.

Tears were collecting in my eyes. It had to be another girl. Another girl he loved. I collapsed on the couch in my room and cried.

The boys noticed and approached me, worried. "Noona , are you okay? Why are you crying?"

Ten [rookie not a number] patted my back as I kept crying. I wiped my tears away with a tissue and shook my head. I smiled at them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter