Chapter 11~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[still the same day]

Baekhyun's POV (Welcome back baekkie!)

Sehun whined for the tenth time already "Hyung~ I want to go back home. Our promotions are long finished~ I want Sunny noona to treat me bubble tea~!" Xiumin ruffled his hair "We can buy you bubble tea" Sehun pouted " Sunny noona knows me best~ I miss her~ I'm pretty sure Kai hyung misses Hyo noona!" Kai sat up straight "I miss her but she knows I'll be busy." I frowned "Why do we have to spend the day here and go home at night? What does KYM really want?" Lay entered the room with a blank face "Did you see my cap?"

Sehun laughed and stood up. He patted Lay's head "You're wearing it hyung." I patted the space beside me "Hyung, yeogi anjwo. (sit here)" He sat down and smiled "Wae?" Xiumin folded his arms "Do you know why we're here?" Lay pondered for a while "I overheard KYM saying something about keeping clear of scandals so that he can clear Sunny's. Especially uh... Baekyeon. He thinks Baekyeon needs to cool down." "What? Me and Taeyeon?" I raged. Lay nods and pats my shoulder "KYM really wants to clear up Sunny's scandals. It's not that he hates Baekyeon."

Jungkook's POV

"Jung-Oppa... stay" I sat beside her on the bed. She holds my hand and locked eyes with me. "Am I a jinx? Bad luck?" I her cheek gently "Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" "Please answer my question oppa." Sunny's going to cry... I looked into her eyes, my hand still at her cheek, "You're the luckiest star I could ever ask for. You're not a jinx. You're a shining Sun. That's why you're Sunny." Her tear fell on my thumb. I wiped it away gently. "Why are you asking this?" Sunny looked down " Before I could hold Aunt's hand, she died in front of me, my name as her last breath. Then Jessica gets kicked out of SNSD after my scandals. Luhan leaving EXO has nothing to do with me but SM's shares dropping had me worried since I'm part of SM's management. Now, I have a scandal with Hongbin. People around me get hurt somehow." Another tear fell on my cheek. I cupped her face with my hands and wiped her tears away. "I don't like seeing you cry. Smile okay? There are things you can't control in life. Smile and be Sunny." Sunny hugged me and ruffled my hair "Thanks oppa." I patted her back "You're always welcomed"

Mark's POV

I lost. I'm pretty sure I lost to Jungkook. They hugged after the talk. I sighed and collapsed on the couch. Sunny, I'll be happy if you are. I don't want to lose you to another guy but I don't want to force you to be with me. I'll love you. Always. "Mark, are you okay? I called your name thrice already." Bambam patted my shoulder. I ruffled his hair "You should call me Mark hyung. I'm older than you. I'm okay." He side hugged me "Arasseo Mark hyung." His phone vibrated and he lets go of me. Bambam smiled reading the text message from someone. Hm~ I wonder who.. "Bambam, what are you smiling at?" I slung an arm around his shoulder. He smiled more "Nana noona. She texted me." "Nana? Orange Caramel Nana? Keeping in touch after Roommate I see. Somebody's in love~" I ruffled his hair. He pouted. "Hyung~" "Arasseo~ Just keep a low profile okay?" He nodded and went back to his phone.

[ next day]

Wendy's POV

I plan to spend the day with Jimin today since there's no practice. I skipped downstairs and went into Jimin's room. Aigoo... This kid. He's still asleep. I poked his cheeks and sat beside him. He slowly opened his eyes. Once he saw me, he wrapped me in a hug. "Jiminnie~ I have the whole day to myself." "That's good. Let's go out. To the mall." He pecked my cheek and told me to get dressed. I wore a black sweater with blue jeans and a cap. Jimin wore a black t-shirt and black jeans. He wore a snapback and black glasses. Luckily it's still early. Not that many patrons in the mall. We ordered our drinks along with some food and sat down in a quiet corner. "So how's training? Tough?" He asked as he took a bite of his food. I chewed my food and nodded "The choreo is not as hard as oppa's though. It's simple. Oppa, you know the song 'Because I love you', the one that I sang and played on the piano, SM plans to release it to the public."

He nods and takes a sip of his drink "That's good. Proves that you're talented. Good job! I'm-" "Wendy!" I look at the owner of the voice. "Irene!" I stood up and hugged her. She released me and smiled "Got a date huh? *looks at Jimin* Omo~ Annyeonghaseyo sunbae *looks at me* A~ Enjoy!" Irene waved and walked away. I waved and sat back down. Jimin looked at me and smiled. "Your trainee friend?" He asked I nod "We're going to be in the same group."

Hyomin's POV

I waited for Kai to come home. It's been two days since he came back. That liar... He said I'll see him at home... The door clicked and in came EXO brothers. I ran over and hugged Kai tightly. He hugged me while chuckling. I let go and hit him lightly. "You lied~ You said I'll see you at home even though you're busy. Don't lie to me" I pouted. He pinched my cheeks "Arasseo. Mianhae~" I smiled and pinched his cheeks "Let's eat! Jessica and Sunny unnie made breakfast!" Baekhyun oppa cheered "Yeah~ I'm super hungry."

Sunny's POV

"Sun, your brothers are home." Jessica glanced at me as she stirred the soup. I nodded "Mm! Let's bring the soup and other dishes out." I carried the dishes out. Sehun attacked me after I placed down the dishes "Noona~" He hugged me tightly and I do the same. "Aigoo~ Still the same childish Sehun. How have you been?" "Not okay. I haven't drank bubble tea since Luhanie left." He pouted. I patted his head and pulled him to the kitchen. I took out his favourite bubble tea and gave it to him. "Yehet~ Thanks noona!" He hugged me and ran to the living room. I followed with a smile. I missed them a lot. "Sunny! Did you forget about me?"

I turned and hugged Baekkie who was pouting " Of course not. I'll never forget Bacon- I mean Baekkie" I went over and hugged Xiumin who swung me around "Yah~ Not eating well again? *pinches my nose* Better eat a lot." I pinched his nose "You too oppa" Kai gave me a brief hug and smiled before ruffling my hair. I ruffled his and handed him back to Hyo. Jessica brought out the soup. "Kids! Come and Eat!"

Got7, Bts, Taeyong (yes him) and everyone else sat at the dining table. I sat between Jungkook and Mark, Taeyong opposite me. Mark has been quiet these days. I wonder why. I looked to my right where Mark is. He's just eating silently with his head down. I nudged him lightly. "Gwenchana?" He nods and continues eating. Something's not right. I don't think he got a letter like Jackson did. After eating, Mark sat on the couch and played with his phone quietly. I sat beside him and side hugged him. "Oppa, why are you so quiet?" He looked into my eyes and smiled. He's sad. I know he is. " I'm okay. I'm just tired."

I pouted "Lies. Oppa, follow me." I pulled his hand and dragged him to the patio. Mark sat down and looked at his hands. I sat beside him and held his hand. "Oppa, tell me why you're sad. Did I do something wrong? Did any of us? Are you stressed?" I asked slowly. He intertwined my fingers and locked eyes with me " I lost. Jungkook's the one right? Not me." Oh no... his tears. The first time he's crying in front of me. I wiped his tears and shook my head " I told you oppa, I needed more time. Don't cry. Where's the cheerful and bright Mark I know?" He smiled and hugged me. "Here." "Oppa, promise me you won't cry anymore. I don't like seeing you cry. I don't like seeing anyone cry. I'm Sunny don't make me Rainy too. Sunny will be here. I'll be here." I patted his back gently. He combed my hair gently " I promise."

Bambam's POV

I smiled seeing V and Jessica happily joking together. At least they're not fighting anymore. My phone vibrated.

From: Nana❤

Morning oppa! Sorry I didn't reply earlier! ≧﹏≦

To: Nana❤

Gwenchana! Have you ate breakfast?

From: Nana❤

Aniyo ^_^||

To: Nana❤

Eat okay? Don't skip meals! Oppa will come and feed you if you don't want to eat.

From: Nana❤

Arasseo oppa *^▁^* I'll eat now! Annyeong!

Aigoo... Skipping meals is not good Nana~ You better not skip anymore. Oppa will be angry. "Bambam! You have a schedule with me, Youngjae and Jackson!" Jr. shook me. I pouted "Eh? Arasseo hyung." I got up and changed. Schedule again. Not fair~

N's POV

"Hongbin~ What's really going on between you and Sunny?" Ravi asked while pouting. Hongbin frowned "Aegyo won't work today. We're best friends, that all." Hyuk smirked and folded his arms "The pictures show the two of you hugging and sharing a jacket. Plus, when Sunny noona came, you smiled so much your dimples showed." I hit Hyuk's head lightly " It's normal for best friends to hug and share a jacket. His dimples always show when he smiles." Hyuk pouted and rubbed his head. Ken frowned "Hongbin-goon, have you called Sunny to ask if she's okay? She's injured isn't she?"

Hongbin nodded "She said Jimin got drunk and pushed her too hard, she fell. She said she's okay now." I shook my head " Lies. She's not okay. Tiffany called to say that Sunny looked distracted during vocal practice that morning. Obviously not dance practice since she's injured." Leo finished his coffee and sighed "Can't we just go her house? Sunny invited us right? And I finished my coffee. Can we go?" Ken stood up and cheered " Haja~ I want to play with Sunny!" "I'll invite Tiffany too!" I added with a smile.

Jessica's POV

My phone vibrated inside my pocket. I pulled it out and answered. "Yeoboseyo~ Ne~ Jessica imnida! Who is this? Yah N! You sounded so different! Bwoh?! You're coming over? Now! With? Vixx and Tiffany?! Arasseo. I'll tell Sunny." I hung up and ran outside to the patio where Mark, Sunny and Taeyong were.  "Sunny! Vixx is coming with Fany!" She stood up slowly "Arasseo. I'm going in to tell everyone. Yongie- Taeyong help me in." Taeyong carried her in his arms inside. Mark ran in front and opened the door for them. I stood where I was. I haven't talked to Tiffany since I was kicked out of SNSD. V walked out of the house and ran towards me "Gwenchana? Why didn't you follow Sunny into the house?" I nod my head and looked on the floor. "Oppa, can we go out today? I don't want to be here when Tiffany comes." V nodded and we both went inside to change. Together, we headed out and wore our shoes. A car stopped in front of the mansion. Tiffany came out with Vixx. Oh no... Too late. V bowed and greeted them "Annyeonghaseyo!" They bowed too "Annyeonghaseyo!" Hongbin came forward " V! Sica! Where are you guys going?"

Tiffany scowled when she heard my name. I came out from behind V and smiled politely. "Hey guys. Tiffany." She scoffed " I don't know you." N gasped "Fany! It's Jessica!" She glared at me "The Jessica I knew would never leave us for The Blanc group! She would never leave us for a fashion job! The Jessica I knew would never betray OT9!" Sunny who was at the door limped to Fany "Fany, calm down okay... KYM lies." I looked at the floor, speechless. V held my hand quietly and intertwined our fingers. "You want to know the truth?! The truth is she only cares about herself!" I looked up and locked eyes with her. She hates me. 9 years of sister-like friendship can be ruined just by lies. 9 years.... V pulled me away and we went out of the house. I looked back. Sunny was calming Tiffany who has tears in her eyes. N and Hongbin was doing the same. The other Vixx members looked clueless. I focused back where I was going. I'm sorry Tiffany. Sorry that KYM kicked me out and lied to you.

Sunny's POV

"Fany... don't cry okay." N patted her back as she cried on his shoulder. Hongbin came to my side with a worried look. I smiled before patting Fany's head. "Guys, come in! Don't tell me you're going to stand the whole day. Welcome to my house!" Ken approached me and hugged me. "Sunny~ Can we play? Oh wait. You're injured." I hugged him back and let go. "It's okay! I can still play but easy on the ankle. Let's go in~" They all followed me in. Leo went to the kitchen to get coffee so we sat at the living room first. N and Tiffany sat on the couch, N consoling Fany. BTS, Yugyeom, JB and Mark greeted Vixx. I went to the kitchen and helped Leo make coffee. I made drinks for others as well. I served the drinks and tapped Ken on the shoulder "Haja~ Let's play!"

Jungkook stood up "With your injuries?!" I pouted "We're just playing the swing at the garden." Ken kneeled down so that I could get on his back. He piggybacked me to the swing. Ravi and Hyuk followed. He placed me down on the swing and sat at the one beside mine. "Sunny noona! Your mansion is so huge! There's even your own garden and patio!" Hyuk exclaimed. I smiled as he pushed me on the swing. Ravi pushed Ken. I laughed. "A huge mansion but no one to stay with!" Hyuk pushed me higher "I'll stay here then!" Ken screamed "Me too! Higher Ravi! I want to beat Sunny!" Ravi yelled too " I want to stay too!"

Ken and me had a battle on who can go higher. I laughed feeling the wind blow against me, my hair flying behind me. Ken's hair was all over the place. We were all laughing. Hyuk and Ravi stopped pushing us.They went in to quench their thirst. The swing slowed down and I rested my head on the chain. Ken came over and pinched my nose. "Tired?" He bent down to my eye level. I nod and closed my eyes. He pecked my forehead. "Gomawo! For spending time with me!" I opened my eyes and smiled "You're welcome. Stay here. Vixx. All of you. There's still many rooms." He nodded " I'll definitely stay. Let's go in" Ken carried me gently inside the house. "Jungkook-sshi, where's Sunny's bedroom?" Jungkook came and opened his arms " I'll take her there. Thanks hyung."

Ken handed me to Jungkook who brought me up. He placed me gently on the bed and tucked me in. He my hair gently and smiled. "Had fun on the swing?" Jungkook looked into my eyes. I nodded and smiled "Oppa, you should have joined us just now." He sat down and patted my head "Mian. Sleep okay? You'll ned rest to get better." I pouted " I don't want to sleep!" Jungkook chuckled " Let me guess, you drank coffee?" I nod quietly and sat up. "Let's go down!"

Hongbin's POV

Jungkook carried Sunny down and placed her on the couch. She smiled and thanked him. I approached them and hugged her. "You okay?" I released her and asked. She smiled and nodded " I'm fine. You're such a worrywart. Don't worry okay? I have Jungkook, Mark, the other boys and girls." I pinched her cheek lightly and smiled. "Can we stay here? Today?" Sunny nods and smiled widely "You guys can stay forever!"

Ken cheered loudly with Ravi and Hyuk. N hugged Tiffany and smiled. "Can Fany stay too?" Tiffany hit his arm "Yah! Of course I can! I'm her best friend aka wife" Leo came out of the kitchen " I'm okay as long as there's coffee. Sunny, how did you find this coffee? It tastes good and special." I laughed "Yah! You only think of coffee don't you?" He shrugged and took a sip of coffee. "Not really. How will we eat? There's lots of us in the same house." Sunny stood up cheerfully, wincing because of the pain in her ankle " There's a dining table in the other room! The usual can eat hre then Vixx, Fany and some others can eat there. I'll join!" Jungkook tapped her shoulder "Can me and Mark hyung join too?" I smiled "Join us!" He smiled back and walked away. Taeyong came and whispered in Sunny's ear. She gasped and looked at him. Sunny stood up, tears in her eyes "Guys, I need to go. I... I'll be back for dinner." Taeyong piggybacked her out of the house. What's going on? What happened?

Jimin's POV

After watching a movie, Wendy and I stopped by a park. It's only 6pm right now. She took out a blue book with the initials SW & J. Song Wendy and Jimin? Jeongmin? She opened the book to one page, read it and closed back the book. Wendy kept it back in her bag and sighed. "Oppa, I've been here before. When I was young. That house there. It used to be where I stayed. That swing... That's where they kidnapped me." She pointed to a white house with a yard in front. She looked down and sobbed. I hugged her and combed her hair. "Do you remember anything else? Will your parents still be here?" Wendy shook her head as she hugged me back. " I don't remember and I don't want to see my father. Oppa can we go? It hurts to be here."

I nodded and walked with my arm around her as she leaned on my chest. "It's okay. Cry if you want. Oppa will be here for you." Wendy wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up with a smile. We walked quietly. Wendy gasped and stopped. I look down at her and she looked up at me. "Oppa, it's Jeongmin" She whispered. My jaw tightened at his name. I looked up and there he was, walking towards us with a group of friends, totally not realising that we were in front of him. I started walking with my guard up. Wendy rubbed my side gently, trying to calm me down. Jeongmin looked up and noticed us. He stopped and stared at us. His friends stopped too. I stared back at him. Wendy hid her face in my chest.  Jeongmin looked at her and so do I. He came closer and smiled "Hi Wendy. Jimin. Out on a date I see." His friends followed, some whispering if it's really Wendy. They must have known her when they were young. Wendy lifted her head "Yeah. We got to go. Bye" We both walked past them. Wendy looked at me. " I feel awkward everytime I bump into him" I looked down and smiled " I feel angry. Come on. Let's go home."

Taeyong's POV

Sunny noona's crying on my shoulder. As we arrived at the hospital, I placed her down and slung an arm around her shoulder. Noona leaned on me, still sobbing and limping. We arrived outside the operating theatre soon after. Noona looked up and cried again "Omma~" Mum ran to us and hugged us. "Sunny! Taeyong!" Sunny cried in Mum's arms "How's appa?" I pat Sunny's back gently. Mum started crying "The doctor's operating on him." I hug Mum and Sunny since they're both crying. I try to hide my tears since I'm the only one who Dad can rely on to take care of them. Sunny's Mum and Dad welcomed and treated me like their own son. They've been very kind to me, occassionally sending gifts over, sending text messages and calling. I have to be strong for Sunny and Mum. Mum and Sunny sat down side by side, still sobbing. I sat beside Sunny and comforted her. She wiped her tears "How did Appa get into an  accident? What happened?" Mum took a deep breath "The roads were slippery from the rain and his tires wore out. He rammed against a tree at high speed." Sunny's tears fell again. I hugged her tight and her hair. "Omma, Sunny noona, don't cry. Dad will be fine."

After 5 hours...

Some reporters came to interview Mum, Sunny and me. The nurses had to control them. Don't they know what's respect? The flashes were affecting Mum so I hugged her to minimize the effect of the bright flashes. The doctor came out and took off his mask. I rushed over with Mum and Sunny. He smiled and nodded his head. Yes! Appa's okay! "He needs to take a few months of work to rest. Take good care of him." The doctor smiled again before walking away. Mum cried and hugged Sunny. "Appa's fine, Sun! Appa's fine!" They must be relieved. I pat Sunny's head as Mum pulled me into the hug too. The reporters were still taking photos and filming us. Sunny pulled away and wiped her tears. "Omma, I'll go home with Taeyong for dinner. The others are getting worried. I'll be back after dinner." She whispered. Mum nodded and pecked both of us on the cheek and a hug each "Be safe!" I nodded and carried Sunny to the taxi stand. "Noona, are you okay?" She nod with a bitter smile "I'm fine now. Let's go. Taxi's here."

Mark's POV

Dinner is ready and Sunny's still not home. I'm starting to get worried. Everyone's in the living room watching tv. Jungkook came out of his room and changed to the news channel with an anxious look. " News at 8 pm. SNSD Sunny's father Mr Lee had an accident around 3 pm. It was raining heavily and the roads were slippery. Apparently, the tires of his car wore out causing him to lose control. Mr Lee rammed into a tree at high speed.  [ shows photos and videos of Sunny, Taeyong and Mrs Lee] After 5 hours of operation, Mr Lee is finally out of danger. On the other hand, is Taeyong of SR14B dating Sunny? He calls Sunny's parents Omma and Appa like Sunny does. He hugged Mrs Lee when the flashes were too strong. Mrs Lee seems to treat Taeyong like her own son. Son-in-law perhaps. With so many things happening to Sunny such as scandals, career issues and family issues, we can only wish for her the best. Good luck."

Tiffany stood up "Why didn't Sunny tell us about Appa?" N pulled her back down "Sunny needs to handle this on her own. I don't think her own brothers know." I spoke up " Is it normal to call Sunny's parents Omma and Appa?" Tiffany nodded "Mm! I call them Omma and Appa. Anyone close with Sunny and met her parents does." Hongbin smiled " If they want you to. Remember the boy who came to Sunny's house? " Tiffany laughed "Oh yeah! Sunny was so popular for her aegyo back then! Her parents shooed him out of the house politely though." The door clicked and Sunny limped in. Taeyong went back home I see. Tiffany ran and hugged her. Sunny hugged back weakly, tears in her eyes. She pulled away and wiped her tears. Tiffany comforted her by whispering some words. Ken patted Sunny's head and smiled "Let's eat~ Dinner's ready!"

Sunny smiled " I'll freshen up and join you guys. Don't wait for me." I know you're going to breakdown the minute you close the door. Why are you hiding your tears? We're here for you. Don't bottle up your feelings. I walked over and hugged her before whispering "It's okay to cry. We'll be here." She smiled and nodded. "Can you carry me up?" I picked her up and carried her upstairs.

Kai's POV

"Jagi~ I want to stay here with you... When we grow up and get married, let's have a house by the beach." I backhugged her and rested my head on her shoulder. Hyomin turned to face me and showed me an online article. "Oppa, you need to go to the hospital. Your mum will need you." I frowned "When... Why didn't they call me? Jagi, follow me to the hospital okay?" She nods and we rush to the hospital. The reporters were already gone. I went into the ward and hugged Omma. "Omma! Why didn't you call me?" I rested my chin on her head. "Jongin, Omma didn't want to trouble you. Omma knows EXO has a busy schedule so Omma called Sunny." She cried.

I wiped her tears and approached Dad. Hyomin greets Omma politely and came by my side. I let my tear fall as I look at unconscious Appa. Wae? Wae Appa? Hyo places a hand on my shoulder and wiped my tear. " Don't cry. Be strong for your appa and omma. Your brothers and Sunny unnie." I nod and composed myself. Hyo walks over to Omma and comforts Omma without a word. I held Dad's hand and sat down. "Appa, I'll be strong for your sake. Wake up soon. We need you." I squeezed his hand lightly.

Wendy's POV

Jimin and I got back when everyone was eating dinner. They seem unusually quiet. What's going on? Did something happen? I tugged at Jimin oppa's shirt and whispered. "Oppa, why are they so quiet?" He looked up and smiled "Hey guys, why are you so quiet? What happened?" Jin came over and explained. Oh dear. Sunny unnie. " Is she upstairs?" I ask quietly. Jin nods "She is freshening herself up. Come. Eat dinner first." Jimin shook his head "We already ate, hyung." Jimin pulled me to his room and we sat down on his bed. "Wendy, what was the blue book just now?" He asked quietly as he held my hand.

I took out the book and showed him the journal "Jeongmin and I used to write in this journal back when we were young. I wrote in it before I was kidnapped. We had a tree house back then. No one else except us knew about it. I kept the journal there. Jeongmin wrote it in and we did the same thing. Write and hide." "Why... Why were you with him the other day? The first day we quarelled." He looked on the floor before looking up again. I shrugged "He said he promised to protect me back when we were small so he's keeping an eye out for me. Someone was jealous~ that day." I smiled and tried to . He pouted. "Of course I was. You're my bae~" Jimin side hugged me like a small kid. I giggled and pinched his nose "You're my bae too Oppa."

V's POV

Jessica was down the whole day we went out. Sometimes she would smile but the next moment, she'll be looking on the floor sadly. We were at Namsan. Like I said, Namsan is the most romantic at night. Especially for idols like us because no one will be around. Jessica stared at the scenery emotionless. I backhugged her slowly and rested my head on her shoulder. "Wae? You don't like it?" She shook her head and looked back at the scenery " I... love it. You were right. It is most romantic at night. I'm just distracted. By what happened with Fany." I turned her around " Let's talk about it. It's not good to bottle your feelings."

She leaned against the metal railing "How can 9 years of sisterly friendship be broken just by lies? 9 years not including trainee days." I hugged her knowing that she will cry. "Those lies... they may have affected your sister bond but deep inside I know Tiffany is just upset. She might be broken too. She is. Give her some time." Jessica's tears came just like I expected. "Thanks Oppa. You're always there when I nees you. I'm sorry I didn't announce the breakup with Bammie." I patted her head softly "Shh~ It's okay. I'll wait for you. Even until I grow grey hair." She hit my chest lightly. "Pabo. Don't wait for me that long. I won't want you by then." I pouted " You won't? And I thought you'll do the same." She looked up and pinched my cheeks with a smile. " I'm joking oppa. If you'll wait for me that long, I will too." I hugged her tightly "My Jagi is the best in the world." She giggled and hugged me " I know. You're the best too." I swung her around as she screamed, my arms around her waist. I put her down gently and fixed her hair. "Saranghae." I leaned down and pecked her lips, my hands still around her waist.

"Nado saranghae Oppa♡ Oppa, that's our first peck since the start of our relationship." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Oh really? Let's have our first kiss here then." I leaned in, trying to joke with her. Jessica blushed and looked down "Oppa! You're so naughty. Let it naturally happen. Wait- what am I saying? See what you do to me?" I pinched her cheek " So our jagi wants a natural first kiss. I kind of like my effect on you. You're so cute like this." She looked up and pinched my cheeks roughly "You're way~ cuter" I rubbed my cheeks and smiled "That. Is. So. True!"  Jessica scrunched her nose " You're so full of yourself. But that's also why I love you."

Sunny's POV

I wore a blue shirt with white shorts (like the one in Rio) and black boots. I wore Mark's gift, the bracelet. I ate dinner quietly with Vixx, Jungkook and Mark in the other room.

Position:

          Ken
Ravi-------Hyuk
N----------Hongbin
Tiffany---Leo
Sunny----Mark
Jungkook

Tiffany patted my shoulder softly " I'll follow you and visit Appa later." I nod and wiped my mouth with a tissue. "Does anyone else want to come?" N raised his hand immediately. Hongbin, Ken, Hyuk, Mark and Jungkook raised their hands too. "You guys can come. Don't be too rowdy." Leo wiped his mouth "Not that I don't want to go but I'll most probably look like a cold guy since I don't express well." I shook my head " It's okay. There's still other days." Ravi smiled "Go. We'll help with the dishes." I smiled and walked out to the other dining table. "Does... anyone wants to follow? To visit my dad." Wendy came out of the room with Jimin "Can the two of us come?" I smiled "Yeah. Whoever wants to come, you know where. I'll be going with the others first. Bye." I walked out to the cars. Vixx, Ken, Hongbin, Hyuk and N were in one car. I was going with Fany, Mark and Jungkook. I got in the car quietly.

Tiffany's POV

I hugged Sunny on the way to the hospital. "Sun, don't be so quiet. I know so many things are happening right now but please don't be quiet. Talk to us. Me." Sunny looked out the window and wiped her tears " I'm such a crybaby." She let out a small laughter. Mark reached over from behind and patted her head "It's okay to be one. We're always here for you." I let go of Sunny and turned her to face us "Come on, share with us. Your feelings." Jungkook gave her a genuine smile "Let it all out. Don't keep anything." Sunny nodded slowly. " I feel so stressed. So many things happening at once. Scandals. I feel like I'm bring shadowed and that shadow is releasing every single proof of me with a male idol. Jessica kicked out of SM. Shares dropping. Now Dad is in hospital."

Mark nodded "Do we add to your stress?" I raised my eyebrows "We? " Jungkook cleared his throat "Both Mark and I love Sunny so now she has to pick one of us." "So that was why you guys are always around Sunny! Don't steal my bae from me. " I tried to joke with a serious face. "Huehuehue!" Sunny! She laughed!! I pointed to her "You laughed! Yay! I made my bae laugh!" Jungkook, Mark and I cheered together while Sunny only smiled at us. "Thanks guys." We looked at each other and smiled "No problem!"

Mark's POV

As the hospital came in sight, Sunny started to fidget " I'm scared I will cry again." Tiffany gave her an encouraging smile and a pat on the shoulder "We're here for you." Together with Vixx , we walked to the ward. I walked in front beside Sunny, Jungkook on the other side. I was focused on her the whole time. She raised her head slowly and gasped at what she saw. I looked forward. Sunny's mum was being questioned by the police. "Omma!" Sunny ran to Mrs Lee and hugged her. We silently approached and greeted them. Mrs Lee was sobbing. "Sun, they think someone sabotaged your father's car. The tires weren't worn out."

Sunny's eyes were already teary "Sabotage?" One of the policemen bowed "The tyres of his car shows signs of cuts, forming the letter 'S'. Small cuts that got bigger the further the car goes. We are trying to find out who might have done so. It might have been a warning sign." Sunny's tears streamed down her cheek. She went into Mr Lee's ward without a word. Sunny, stay strong. Be brave.

Jungkook's POV

I followed her in. Kai hyung and Hyomin were sitting quietly on the couch. Hyo was comforting Kai hyung. Sunny was standing beside unconscious Mr Lee, holding his hand and crying. I walked over and hugged her. She hugged me back and cried. "Wae?! Wae 'S'?! Wae Appa?! Wae?!" I her hair gently "Whoever did it is a heartless person. He/She will be punished severely. Shh~ Don't cry." "Why can't it be me?! Why must it be Appa?!" I patted her back slowly " Sunny, don't blame yourself. " Sunny pulled away.  " 'S'... 'S'!" She wiped her tears quickly "Appa, I'll be back soon!" She dashed out of the ward quickly. I ran out and everyone was just watching her run. I run after her "Mark hyung! Follow! Any other boys follow!"

Sunny's POV

'S' can only mean two names in my life. One, my own name. Sunny , Soonkyu. The other, Sera. I dialled her number and she picked up almost immediately. Sera: What do you want?!   Me: Meet me at Namsan! I want to meet you now!   Sera: Crybaby sounds so pitiful right now. Arasseo. See you soon.   --------------Call ended---------------------

I got into a taxi and made the driver speed to Namsan. I turned and see Vixx boys, Mark, Jungkook and Jimin chasing. Sorry boys. Arriving at Namsan, I gave the driver a huge tip and made him keep the change for troubling him. I went up the elevator and looked for Sera. No one's around since it's midnight. I see a figure walking towards me. "Sunny. Sunny. Sunny. You look so bad. Have you seen yourself in the mirror?" Sera spoke with sarcasm as she approached. I folded my arms "Have you seen yours? Look. Let's get straight to the point. Were you involved in my dad's accident?"

She scoffed "Why would I get involved in Appa's accident?" I grabbed her collar " I didn't give you permission to call him Appa. You don't deserve to call him Appa! Answer my damn question!" Sera pushed me away "Yes! I am involved! I have kept my hatred for a very long time. Jungkook is mine! Was mine and will forever be mine! But you had to come into his life and steal him from me! Why?!" I rubbed my shoulders "Is all your hatred because of Jungkook?" She sighed and placed a hand on her forehead " I regret breaking up with him. I regret obeying my dad's decision to study in California. I regret leaving him just like that. We haven't officially broken up so technically I'm still his girlfriend but you... When I came back and first saw him, at the secret garden, I thought he was there because he missed me. He was even wearing the jacket I gave him. Turns out he was looking for you.

I admit I am Niel's girlfriend but I broke up with him because I thought if I came back, Jumgkook's love for me would be the same as my love for him. How can you... just enter his life and make him fall head over heels in love with you? It took me three years but you? Just One Day. One day was all it took. The first day you transferred to Rise High, Jungkook fell in love with you. I know because I had a talk with him. That day, the report of us meeting. I planned for a journalist to be there so that he took a photo of us together." I wiped my tears away "But Jungkook never told me about you. I only found out about you when he had a nightmare. The day that he was looking for me at the secret garden. Tell me the truth, what else did you do? To me?"

Sera sobbed "The first was the attack at the hotel. I was upset that Jungkook treats you way better than he treated me back in the past. The second, was the scandals. I sent someone to spy on you. He released the photos on my order. That was because you punched me. It hurts you know. But the scandal with Hongbin, I didn't order him to release that. I didn't even know he was still spying on you. Sunny, I regret every single thing I've done to you. I realise Jungkook will never come back to me. He won't be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter