Chapter 6~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[I know. I know. I'm skipping two months of tour. Basically, Sunny doesn't talk to BTS/Got7/Jessica or any other characters except SR14B That happened throughout the tour]

Sunny's POV

I'm dead tired. Me and Taeyong didn't make it official. The fans did. The tour has finally ended! Lately, Hongbin has been talking to me. Seems like I'm more closer to Vixx and Winner now compared to BTS, Got7 and even SNSD. Nam Taehyun, Kang Seungyoon and our Jinwoo can sing really well. Vixx Leo, Ken, N, Hyuk and Hongbin are good too. I prefer Hyuk when he raps though. BTS? Got7? They're dead to me. As in, they don't exist for this moment. Taeyong and I, have grown closer. We don't see each other in a special way at all. Which means that our feelings are safe. Sister and brotherly affection . (a-Fx-tion)

Right when I reached Korea, I went home and slept. My body's drained of its energy. The last concert was a blast. We went crazy and all. You know that feeling when you just want to rest and someone interrupts? yeah... That. [ I only wrote LSM cos I can't tell you what he says]

Me: Hello? Uncle!

*Lee Soo Man

Ne? I'm back in Korea

*Lee Soo Man

No, I'm not busy at all.

*Lee Soo Man

What?! No... It can't be. *starts to cry*

*Lee Soo Man

Why? When?

*Lee Soo Man

Arasseo. I'll be there...

Jungkook's POV

Why is Sunny crying? I can hear her from the living room. Is something wrong? Why do you care Jungkook? Leave her alone. You guys aren't really a thing. Sunny came out dressed in all black. Black knee length dress and black high cut shoes. Black purse. Black rimmed sunglasses. She only wore some makeup. I notice that she's holding her passport? Where is she going? What's she doing? Who called her just now? Stop caring Jungkook.

Sunny's POV

I took the next flight to America. I'm coming back... Wait for me please... Please...  Arriving in America... My parents fetched me at the airport. We rushed to the hospital, my mum explaining everything to me while crying. I felt like crying too, my tears forming in my eyes but I hold it back. For some reason, I touched the couple ring. I calmed myself down a little, knowing that Taeyong will always be there to support me. I ran to the ward and dashed in. My uncle was crying and holding aunt's hand. My tears came back. I walked slowly towards the bed. "Soonkyu..." My aunt said as she reached her other hand out for me. I reached my hand out too but before I could hold her hand, it dropped. The monitor goes dead. No...

My tears fell as I cried. I held her hand and cried. My name was her last breath. "No! Aunt! Don't do this to me! Wake up! Please! I beg of you! No!" I sobbed. My uncle pulled me away and hugged me as the doctor and nurses tried to revive her. Please... I cried even more when the doctor covered her with a white cloth declaring her dead. I came too late. Too late... Funeral day...  News spread fast. Everyone, especially Sones, posted photos of R.I.P for my aunt and #StayStongSunny #StayStrongLeeSooMan. I cried as I sat on my bed. I got so many text messages from Vixx, Winner, Got7 and BTS. Even Jessica. SR14B especially. But I got none from Jungkook. I only replied to SR14B. I don't have the energy or mood to reply to the others.  "Soonkyu... Eat a little. You're so thin and pale." Mum said as she placed a hand on my shoulder.  [ I don't know the real funeral details but I'll just make one up. done in Korea] I shook my head as I stared into space. I wore the same outfit I wore when I came, when aunt died in front of me. I went down to the funeral place. Reporters were already there. I didn't wear my sunglasses. I felt my tears fell when I approached the coffin. I ignored the flashes of cameras and people recording things.

I knelt down, still crying. Mum knelt beside me, she was crying too. Dad touched my shoulder. I was weak so he helped me stand up. After doing all the rituals, it was time to end her off. Taeyong came to my side and helped me while Dad comforted Mum. He comforted me and wiped my non-stop tears.  As we walked behind the car, I buried my face into Taeyong's chest. He hugged me as we walked. "It's okay. Let it all out." He patted my head softly.

Taeyong's POV

Noona has to go through all this pain and suffering. Can't life give her a break? We watched as the car went. I gently released noona but held her hand. She cried but grew silent. I felt my hand being tugged down, losing grip of Sunny's hand and gasps were heard. Cameras started flashing, cameramen started filming. I looked down, Sunny's on the floor, unconscious. I sat her up. "Sunny? Sun..." I carried her in my arms and brought her indoors. I laid her down on the couch and called for a doctor. The doctor did some tests and gave her an IV injection. "Her body needs a lot of rest. Make sure she eats." I nodded and thanked the doctor. I carried her again and went outside to bring her home. Cameras started flashing again. I ignored all of it and carried Sunny to her parent's car. They drove us back, Mum's still crying. Her brothers took another car. They needed to go back to SM. There's an emergency meeting.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter