Chapter 7~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wendy's POV

I heard a soft knock on my door. "Ne?" Jimin entered and smiled at me "Haja! Hyomin is here in 10 mins." I returned the smile. " Okay. Is Sunny unnie home?" He shook his head " I don't know where she went." I nodded " I'll be down in a minute." He turned to leave but stopped " You won't fangirl over EXO will you? " I giggled lightly "They might be EXO but nothing beats Jimin oppa" He gave me a thumbs up " I'll wait for you outside"

Hyomin's POV

Sunny unnie fetched me from Inkigayo. She helped me with my luggage. "Unnie, your house is so huge!" I exclaimed as we reached the front steps. "Mm! Come in!" She giggled as she opened the door. "SURPRISE! WELCOME!!" Everyone screamed as I entered. Sunny unnie did say that BTS,GOT7, a girl named Wendy and her EXO brothers would be home. Only Jessica unnie had a schedule. But I didn't expect a welcome surprise. I covered my mouth in shock and kept bowing down to them. "Omo~ Annyeonghaseyo!T-ara Hyomin imnida~" They bowed down too. We sat down in the living room and ate.

"Let's dance Sugar Free!" J-Hope oppa pulled me , Jimin oppa, Rap Mon oppa, Bambam oppa and Yugyeom oppa. We all went to the dance room. The others sat down to watch us. Jackson oppa played my comeback song Sugar Free. We took our positions and danced. Sunny unnie gave me and Jimin oppa a microphone. I sang my parts along with others and Jimin oppa helped me with other parts. "Daebak!" Wendy screamed when we ended. I smiled "Let's perform something together!" I pulled Sunny unnie and Wendy up. The boys sat down. We decided to perform Orange Caramel Catallena. I was Nana, Wendy as Raina and Sunny unnie as Lizzy.

Jimin's POV

They each took a microphone and got into position. The song started.  We screamed together "Ha! Ha! Ha~!" ♪Chun chuneun chamdo catallena! Ne neunmori ge pajyo deuroga!♪ Wendy could hit high notes easily. I didn't know she could sing. I hugged her when their performance ended. I chuckled. "You hid your singing talents from me eh?" She hugged me back, giggling "You never told me to sing." The others cooed at us. We pulled away as Wendy blushed. The girls . She looked on the floor, her cheeks flaming pink. "Aww! So cute! Somebody hug me!" Hyomin teased. Kai came over and hugged her. She looked shock but it was replaced with her giggles.

Sunny's POV

I used my mic "Somebody's in love. MAKE THAT FOUR!" Everyone cheered as Hyomin and Wendy blushed and giggled. I lead Hyomin to her room. It was themed 'paris love' . She looked around in wonder. I took out her house key and gave it to her. "So? Do you like it?" She nods, still amazed "Daebak! Who came up with this idea?" I laughed " My parents and the designer. Each room has its own theme. Wendy's room is beside yours. It's in different shades of blue." "Jinjja? It must've cost a lot then."  "Yeah"

Jungkook's POV

Sera called again. For the hundredth time. And for the hundredth time, I ignored it. It's annoying. I'm torn between my ex and girlfriend. Make that ex. Sunny's right about the cancellation of the arranged marriage. I did cancel it twice. Everytime she came back, I cancelled it. I don't know why. Me being confused of my feelings, true. What she said... its all real. But she's the one that's drifting away not me. She's the one who changed. Ugh... Life's so hard. I'll just focus on my upcoming promotion of 'War of Hormone'.

The next day...

Hongbin's POV

Today, we were all meeting for hangout time. I wonder what they'll think of our new image for our comeback Error. N and I arrived later than any of them. We were at a mall near Namsan Tower. We decided to meet early because there would be less people. "Woah! So cool! N! What happened to you?" Tiffany shrieked as we approached the group. "Wae? It looks weird?" N asked, pointing to his hair. "Ani! Where's cute N?" Tiffany pouted. Mino gave me a brofist and Jinwoo gave me a hug. Sungmin and Henry did our signature friendship handshake. I hugged Sunny and pulled away. "Wait. Where's Jessica?" Sunny sighed "Schedule." We went in a restaurant and sat down. Tiffany and N didn't take a seat. After we ordered, they cleared their throats. "Guys, we have a few things to celebrate."

Henry's POV

I sat up straight. Sunny was touching my elbow. (haha) It felt natural so I stayed still. I paid attention to NFany. "Guys, we have a few things to celebrate." Tiffany announced. N continued when everyone was paying attention " Our Sungmin is finally getting married to Kim Saeun. Our Minnie is a grown up now! *everyone claps and celebrate* That's al-" Tiffany interrupted "We also have to celebrate Vixx upcoming comeback! The MV was great! And Winner winning with their comeback." Sunny giggled " Youngji can act so well! Normally in Roomate, she's all laughing and not serious." Everyone laughed. Sunny was still touching my elbow, even when the food came. I leaned closer and whispered. "ByunKyu, stop massaging my elbow." She giggled and hit me on the arm " Let's eat~"

[This chapter will mostly be Jessica and Wendy love focus]

Jessica's POV

I've been so busy that I don't even have time to eat or rest. I take my opportunity to sleep during rides. The atmosphere was different when I entered th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter