Chapter 5~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny's POV

I wore a pink 3/4 shirt along with white shorts. I fixed visible bruises with powder and covered my bruised eye with makeup. I took my sunglasses. I waited for SR14B at the lobby. We decided to eat at a restaurant across the hotel. I checked the Idols Ignite news. SNSD Sunny likes one of SR14B's boys? Girls Generation Sunny with SR14B for yesterday's Idols Ignite. Sunny ditched her group to be with SM rookies Sunny's team members' small talk during the closing. What were they talking about? VIXX Hongbin seems more and more upset day by day. What do you think is going on? YG Winner Seungyoon has a sore throat and down with flu.

When it came to BTS, I found one that made me sad. BTS Jungkook spotted with a korean female around 2 am opposite their hotel. I looked closely at the photo. Sera... It's her. Congrats. You're going to get another heartbreak.

After eating...

We made our way back to the hotel happily. I could walk again but Taeyong insisted on carrying me. Some fans took photos of us but we ignored it. The pain has lessen a little. I saw my manager , BTS and Got7 at the lobby. They look worried. Jungkook stood up when he saw me coming with SR14B. I avoided eye contact. "Sunny! Boys! Where were you?! Do you think its fun disappearing all of a sudden?" And Taeyong, why are you carrying Sunny in your arms?! Is she hurt?! What did you do to her?! " My manager raised his voice. I tapped Taeyong's shoulder twice. He put me down. I stood in front of my manager and glared at him. "Don't blame the boys. They did nothing wrong. Where we go is none of your business. If you're not satisfied, go talk to Lee Soo Man-nim. " My manager looked taken back by my words. I could tell that the rest were shocked too. I walked out of the hotel, pulling Ten and Taeyong with me. Johnny and Hansol followed closely.

Mark's POV

What was that? Was that Sunny? She's never been this way. What's going on? Her manager scratched his head in frustration and confusion. "I cannot believe what Sunny noona just said." Yugyeom shook his head. I looked at Jackson who was frowning. Jimin paced back and forth. Jungkook clenched his fist. Is nobody going to follow them? I ran out of the hotel and followed the direction they went. I see them walking slowly down the street. They didn't care if the fans noticed them. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I looked beside me and found Jackson looking at their direction. We followed them quietly. We have about 7 hours before Idols Ignite to get them back. We walked a little closer and overheard their conversation. "I did that because you boys are like my brothers. You deserve protection from that stupid manager who only knows how to complain and punish people." Sunny sounded cold. Very cold. Hansol hugged her side "Thanks noona."

The other boys hugged her too, thanking her. "It's okay. No big deal." She looked at her watch. " You guys should go back. I want to go somewhere. Alone." We hide as the boys turned back to walk to the hotel. We came back out. Taeyong stayed. "I'll go with you noona. It's a foreign country. Dangerous." "Are you sure? I'm going to drink." She gestures to him. He nods. At this time? She wants to drink? They went into a club. We stopped right outside. Jackson looked back and forth. When no one was looking, we entered. We looked around and saw Sunny dancing with Taeyong. There's a lot of people even this early. She takes a shot then another. Taeyong does too. I pushed through the crowd with Jackson. It took us a while to get to them. He took hold of Sunny while I took hold of passed out Taeyong. We got them out through the back exit where no one goes to.

"Ah~ Oppa~ Do you want to join? Oh? Wake Taeyongie up. Poor kid. Didn't want to listen when I said go back." She's really drunk. What did she drink? Sunny passed out. Jackson helped me get Taeyong on my back before carrying Sunny in his arms. We ran back to the hotel before fans could take photos of us. We panted, once we stopped at the lobby. I handed Taeyong to Johnny who brought him to their hotel room. I helped Jackson bring Sunny up to her hotel room. Jessica, V, Bambam and Jungkook were there . They looked at us wide-eyed.

Jessica's POV

"Sunny's never like this. Never this rude. She won't use her uncle just to get away." I shook my head.V slung an arm around my shoulder. "It's okay. Don't fret over it. Just stress of workload." Jungkook frowned " Let me take care of Sunny when she comes back. We need a private talk." The door opened. Jackson and Mark carried a passed out Sunny in. They put her on the bed. Mark explains " We don't know what she drank but it's strong." I nodded " Let's get out of here. Jungkook. You know what to do." I pushed the boys except Jungkook out. Good luck.

Jungkook's POV

I locked the door once they were out. I touched Sunny's forehead. Hot. Her cheeks were burning. I covered her with a blanket and laid down beside her. "Sunny... Why are you like this? You changed. Where's the Sunny I know?" I whispered as I combed hair away from her face.

After a few hours...

Sunny's POV

I'm so dizzy~ Huh? Where am I? Oh? My hotel room! My clothes are still on so nothing happened. Okay. Good.  Taeyong! How is he now? I need to see him. Someone came out of the bathroom. I let my vision focus on him. Jeon Jungkook! Why is it always him? He embraced me with big warm bear hug. "Thank god you're awake." I pushed him away and got off the bed "I need to see Taeyong." He pulled me back " Sit. Taeyong's fine. We need to talk Sunny." I sat down and folded my arms. "Fine. Let's talk. You met Sera at 1 am right?"

He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off "Which to me means that you're showing signs of confusion. You still like her. It's obvious. You didn't push her away. And also tells me that you don't want me to know. You kept it secret. You could've texted me. You also didn't tell me about your arranged marriage together that you cancelled. You might be wondering why I'm talking about the cancelled arranged marriage. You cancelled it right after we got together! This happened twice! What's that supposed to mean?! I'm just a second girl? You'll go back to her once we're done?!" He slapped me. Just like what he did back then with Lily. I mean JiHyeon.

"Why are you so different?! You're acting like a despo b*tch! You changed, Sunny! You're acting like a sl*t! Why are you controlling me? You go to drinking over a small matter! Grow up!" I touched my now red cheek. I glared at him. I pushed him out of my room and locked the door. I slid down the wall, holding my cheek. A b*tch? A sl*t? Grow up? Controlling?Look who's the one who has temper problems!I started to cry. I laid down on the bed and covered my face with a pillow. I don't care if my makeup's spoiled. I can fix it later. Someone knocked on the door "Sunny noona. It's me Taeyong. Let me in?"

I opened the door and locked it again when he entered. I laid back on the bed, still crying. He hugged me for a while and pulled away. "Jungkook hyung slapped you?!" Taeyong asked as he caressed my red cheek with his thumb. I nodded. Still crying. " I'm seriously going to punch hyung later. How can he do this to you?!" I shook my head " Don't. He's not worth it. I don't want you injured." He clenched his hand into a fist. I placed a hand on his shoulder " It's okay. This just proves so many things about our relationship." He hugged me. Taeyong... Don't do anything. Noona needs to do this myself.

Showcase...

Mino's POV

Our group was unusually quiet today. We danced around with a smile but I could tell it was a cover. All idols in Idols Ignite know about Sunny's outburst with her manager. I have a feeling Jungkook knows something more but he's not going to reveal it easily. He only looks at Sunny for a few seconds before looking away. Sunny was alone when walking around. She wasn't smiling at all. She looks cold, mean. I was going to approach her but Taeyong's already by her side. He leaned in as she whispered something to him. Sunny didn't look at us, not even a glance. Our song started and we sang accordinly. When it came to Sunny's part, she didn't sing at all. She wasn't even holding a mic. She took a bottle of water and drank from it. The other groups looked confused. Our group members looked more confused. Sunny whispered to Taeyong. They both waved and bowed before running off stage. It's not even the closing! What are they doing? The other groups looked at our group in our confusion. Tiffany and Jessica helped us sing Sunny's part. Hongbin frowned. Why is he always frowning?

Jimin's POV

I'm still keeping in touch with Wendy and all. She's so cute~ I think I'm starting to like her. What's up with Sunny lately? She's behaving weirdly and different. What was she trying to prove when she ran off stage with Taeyong?

After Idols Ignite...

BTS decided to ask her manager what happened. "I don't know. All she said was , she'll meet us at the airport." He shrugged I frowned "With Taeyong?" He nods "With Taeyong. They took their luggages with them." Got7 Mark came into the conversation. "Why did she run off stage with him in the first place?" The manager shrugged. "I just have to be ready when I read Idols Ignite's news." He walked away. I frowned seeing Jungkook's plain expression. Like he doesn't care. What's the world coming to?

♬♪ Girl Let Me know! Girl let me know!♬♪

Oh? Wendy! "Oppa! What happened to Sunny unnie and Taeyong! There's rumours that they're together! There's photos of him carrying her after their breakfast, on stage and all." I frowned " I don't know. They're not together. Thats what I know." "Oppa. Are you okay? Are you frowning?"  " I'm frowning but I'm okay. I got to go Wendy. Keep in touch!" "Bye oppa!" She hung up. I clenched my fist as I read the Idols Ignite news. Great. Now Sunny and Taeyong are a "couple".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter