Chapter 4~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

It was about 10 am in the morning. I got dressed and went to Sunny's room to check on them. I brought along some of Jungkook's clothes for him. I had Jessica's card so I swiped it and went it. Awwww! So cute!

I took out my phone and snapped a photo of them. Jungkook was cuddling Sunny to sleep and she was hugging back too. They must have had a good talk.

I kept my phone and woke Jungkook up. He opened his eyes and grunted when he saw me grinning at him.

"Why are you smiling like that Hyung? It's creepy." He asked sleepily while rubbing his eyes.

"Nothing. Wake her up. Breakfast time." I said as I handed him his clothes.

I walked back to my room while looking at the picture I took of them. Can't wait to show it to Jessica!

Sunny's POV

"Sunny? Sunny-ah, Breakfast time."

I sat up slowly and looked at Jungkook. He was already wearing a black long sleeved t-shirt and blue jeans. I pouted out of sleepiness.

"Go bathe and change. I'll wait for you." He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

After bathing, I wore a black hoodie with leggings under my shorts. I went out of the changing room where Jungkook helped me dried my hair and combed it.

"You can be a hair stylist." He smiled widely at my comment, looking at me in the mirror once in a while.

We went down for breakfast, he assisted me since my temperature was still quite high. Luckily my energy's restored. When we approached BTS's table, they were smiling at us. Jimin gave a bitter smile. Why?

"Look at his hand around her waist and how tight she's holding onto his hand" Rap Monster teased.

I pouted, controlling my blush "Yah~ I'm still feverish." Jungkook helped me sit down beside JimJim and went to get food.

Jimin's POV

I'm angry. Jealous. I always give in to Jungkook. But that doesn't mean I'm happy. V showed a picture of them sleeping togethef which made my blood boil.

What made me more angry is when they came down together, Sunny holding his hand tightly, his other hand around her waist.

I need to do something. But I don't have the guts to do it. It became a habit or a natural thing to give in to Jungkook.

"JimJim oppa. You okay?" Sunny... I'm honestly not okay.

I nodded and gave her the best smile I could give. I continued eating my spaghetti in silence. Park Jimin! Be a man and stop giving in to Jungkook. You're older than him! You want to live in regret?!

Mark's POV

Sunny seems to have settled her problem with Jungkook. Jessica sat at our table with Bambam. She gave him a smile which he returned.

"You guys okay now?" JR asked.

They looked at each other and nodded with a smile.

" Great! Now BamSica is back on track" JB clapped

Bambam looked at his plate. Jessica grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly. I understood it then. They're just friends now but they're trying to keep their public image safe.

"Wae? Did I say something wrong?" JB looked at them.

I helped them " Just eat your food Jaebum"

Jessica gave me a thankful look and I nod in return. Everyone went back to eating in silence.

Showcase D-2...

Jinwoo's POV

Hongbin, N , Mino and me were chatting in my room. We were all laughing at Mino's joke. Except Hongbin.

"Hongbin. You okay?" I asked as I patted his shoulder.

He gave me a shocked look "Huh? What?"

I repeated. " I asked if you're okay"

He nods with a smile. I know something's wrong. I can tell. His eyes and smile tells me that something's bothering him. Even if N and Mino don't notice, I do.

Mino interrupted my train of thoughts "Should I be in Jungkook's trio today? Or Sunny?"

I notice Hongbin frowning at the mention of Jungkook's name. So Jungkook's the problem? He frowns everytime Jungkook comes up in our talks or appears. At the mention of Sunny's name, he looks on the floor.

I hide my realisation " Why are you guys in a trio? Why not pairs?"

Mino shrugged " I don't know. I guess its better. Sunny has no complains"

N smiled " Of course she doesn't. She's not picky. So who's in who's group?"

" Well, I want to be in the same team as Jimin but... I guess it'll be Sunny, Jungkook, Ravi and Me, Jimin, Jackson"

I smirked a little " Jimin's my so called replacement eh? I'm the only one who doesn't press your cheerfulness down in Winner ."

He chuckled " Jimin's very fun to be with. Jackson and the others too but Jimin's way more fun. Sunny has Jungkook and Jackson to be with."

Hongbin stands up and leaves the room. N and Mino looked shock.

"Don't worry. I'll go after him. We need to talk anyways." I stood up and chased after him.

Hongbin's POV

I was getting irritated. Sunny and Jungkook. Why does he always have to be with Sunny? I don't know why but it bothers me a lot. Like Jealousy? No way. I like Sunny but in a sibling way. I see her as my sister.

"Hongbin! Why are you walking so fast? Your performance is not until my group finishes and that's in 20 minutes." Jinwoo grabbed onto my arm.

I stopped and smiled bitterly at him "Sorry for walking out all of a sudden. I wanted to fix myself before going onstage and all."

He frowned " Lies Hongbin. I know it all. You're angry because of Jungkook."

How does he know? "Your expression confirms it."

"Yeah.. Kind of.. Can we not talk about it?"

He gives me a pat on the back and an encouraging smile before walking away. I could only watch as he does so.

Sunny's POV

Group meeting...

"Let's do something special today." Mino suggested.

Everyone became quiet. "Let's pair up."

Jimin looked at me " I call dibs on Sunny or Mino!

I giggled lightly. Jungkook looked a little shock and angry.

Mino agreed " Let's pair up together then! JackVi and JungNy."

I nodded silently. Me and Jungkook? One team? This will be interesting.

While waiting for the lift to bring us up, Jungkook slung an arm over my shoulder. I slung an arm around his waist. We were okay with each other. After what happened at the hotel.

We walked around and posed for the fans. Rookie group B was performing EXO Don't Go. It was a slow song.

Jungkook backhugged me. The camera focused on us for a while. I giggled a little and waved slowly while the fans followed. I looked for my other team members.

I see Jimin looking at me. He looks so sad. He seems to notice me looking at him because he turned away. I dropped my hands and turned a little to whisper to Jungkook.

"Why's Jimin upset? Did something happen? He looks really broken."

Jungkook shrugs " Maybe he's just distracted. Let's slowly walk towards the point. It'll be our part soon."

We held hands and walked while waving to the fans. We were walking really slowly and posing for fans at some points. Black- G.D started playing.

Jungkook did the intro. I sang at my parts. We were still holding hands and we weren't with the group. They were further in front.

I sat on the stage while the others sang. I waved to the fans in front of me. Jungkook joined me and whispered to me.

"Ending's coming. Fireworks."

I nodded and he held my hand. When the fireworks went off, he hugged me until it was over. I could feel someone staring at us. I ignored it and hugged him until it was over.

We pulled away. BTS Coffee started playing. It was time to go. I stood up and waved with Jungkook. We started walking slowly when he picked me up. [carried the way Hyoyeon was carried in Invicible Youth 2]

"Ahh! Oppa! Put me down!" Fans were shrieking. Yes, shrieking. My hair was all over my face. Jungkook ignored me and carried me off stage.

He put me down and fixed my hair. "Kyeopta~" He pinched my cheeks.

I pinched his cheeks back and ran to my room to change. Jessica and SR14B were smirking at me.

Johnny smirked at me "Ey~ Noona was having a lot of fun eh?"

I looked at them in shock. What do they mean?

Ten [rookie] teased me more " Was it fun with Jungkook sunbae? JungNy~ Ah! Oppa! Put me down!"

I lightly hit his head and pouted "Yah~ I didn't say it like that. Johnny- ah , Jungkook is just a close friend."

After the boys, left, I was done changing. Jessica sat down on the couch while drinking some water.

"So... you and Jungkook. Back together?" She asked as she took another sip.

I nod silently " I don't really know. I guess so. But its still a little awkward for me. Plus, Sera, you know."

She scoffed "Ignore that witch. Judging by your position together this morning, I take it you guys are okay."

Jimin's POV

I can't take it. The pain. Seeing her with Jungkook happily made me realise that I'm not man enough to confess. It's not me giving in to Jungkook. It's me not having the guts to confess.

I went out for a walk in the middle of the night. Alone. I went to a 24 hours cafe opposite the hotel. It was empty. Happiness Cafe. What a cheesy name.

I went to the counter where a girl about my age was. She was reading a recipe book and didn't notice that I was there.

"Uh.. Ni hao." I greeted in Chinese.

She puts her book down and looks at me. She's pretty. Her name tag says "Wendy"

[Wendy refers to Red Velvet's member. Let's pretend she's not a member here :) ]

" Um... Choco Frappe?" I hesitated. Not sure how to say it in Chinese.

Wendy giggles while covering "You can speak English or Korean. I'm fine with it."

I laughed a little " Choco Frappe. How come there's no one?"

She takes down my order and gave it to the chef. She sat down in front of me.

" No one comes this early. You're the first. I'm Wendy. Song Wendy."

[ Is Song her surname? Let's just use Song Wendy. Song Seunghwan is too long for me]

Wendy sticks out her hand. I shake it with a smile " Jimin. Park Jimin."

She smiled " BTS member?"

I nod slowly. She returns with my order and the recipe book she was reading. I realised it wasn't a recipe book but a book on pianos. She sits down again and reads it.

"You like piano? You want to learn how to play it?" I gestured to her book.

She nods eagerly. " I learnt once but I had to stop..." She trails off, looking on the floor.

I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. " It's okay. Want to learn now? There's no other customers to tend to."

Wendy gave me a wide grin and went back to the counter for a while. She came back in a floral dress, high cut shoes and a snapback. "Let's go!"

I paid for my drink and walked with her.

Wendy's POV

It's a little cold today. I shivered as the wind blew. I feel warmth taking over. I looked over.

Jimin gave me his jacket and stuffed his hand in the pocket of his jeans. How gentleman. I wore his jacket properly and held my hand out.

He looks at it and looked into my eyes.

" Give me your hand." I gestured to his left hand.

He places his left hand in mine. I intertwined our fingers and placed it in the pocket of his jacket.

We kept walking till we reach a place that has piano classes.( It was 24 hours too) We went into a room where no one was in.

I happily walked to the piano and pressed a key. He walks over and sat down beside me. We began. The piano lesson.

Jackson's POV

Today Sunny's sleeping with me and Mark. Jessica wanted V to come over and Sunny didn't want to ruin their moment. Kind Sunny.

"Oppa, why are you so quiet these days?" Sunny poked my cheeks.

I looked at her " What do you mean? I'm still rowdy and all."

She sighed " It's about the letter isn't it?"

She knows?! How?!

"D-d-did anyone h-h-harm you?" I stuttered.

She shook her head and hugged me " I miss talking to you freely. To be honest, I didn't know what to think. When I saw that letter fall out of your bag, I wanted to hand it back but I saw my name so I opened it. Don't worry oppa. I know how to defend myself."

I hugged her back tightly. " I missed you too. I promise I'll talk to you more often. Now sleep okay?"

She nods her head and slowly falls into a deep sleep. I played with the ends of her hair and thought about it.

Aigoo.. I must confess soon. Before she's taken right?

 

[ Its a 3 days per destination. A break in between. As in, before the concert starts, they get a day free. I skipped Shenzhen D-3]

Mark's POV

Got7 and BTS planned to spend our day at the beach. Vixx and Winner were going to spend their day at theme parks. Sunny and Jessica is coming with us. T T S is following Vixx & Winner.

SR14B tagged along with us. It was a 2 hr journey to the beach. I took in the fresh air and light blue seas. In America, you could find seas like this. I'm reminded of my life back then in America.

Bambam's POV

Thailand~ My hometown. It feels good to be back. As if I'm going to stay for a long time but that's not gonna happen. There's the tour.

I see Jessica and V walking together. It doesn't hurt that much. I guess Jessica's right. It won't hurt after a while.

I skipped over and slung an arm over her shoulder. " Sup Sis! Sup V!"

V grinned and Jessica ruffled my hair "Yah~ We're in public. Don't call me Sis. Bam, we need to keep our public image remember? Both of you can call me Sica."

I fixed my hair and smiled. " Right.. Public image. So since Sica's my sister, you will be TaeTae, my brother-in-law."

V slung an arm over my shoulder " Let's make a family . BTSGot7"

Jessica giggled " More like BTSGot16."

There are 16 of us... " Let's just be one happy family. No need for names."

Jimin's POV

[ Flashback ]

"You learn how to play very fast." I commented as she played the piano.

She smiled sheepishly and held my hand "Thanks to you. You have one more day of concert then you'll go to Thailand right?"

I nod with a small smile. " It's such a waste. That we meet when tomorrow is my last day here."

Wendy hugged me "Chingu, it's okay. I'm going back to Korea, Seoul in three months. Your tour would end by then right?"

I hugged back " Yeah. Let's exchange numbers and meet up soon."

She nods and we exchanged our numbers. We took some selcas together. When it was time to say goodbye, she gave me a peck on the cheek.

" Bye oppa. I'll be going home now." She walked off after placing my jacket around me.

Feeling shocked at her sudden action, I froze for a second. "Wendy! Come to our concert tomorrow!"

She stopped and turned around with a sad smile. " I don't have a ticket."

I walked towards her, put my jacket around her and gave her a hug. " It's okay. Just meet me outside this hotel at the lobby. 7 am. You can return my jacket too."

[ Flashback ends]

I smiled as I reminicised the time we spent together. Why am I so happy? We made a promise to meet up in Seoul. I can't wait! Whut... That eager? What's wrong with me?

♬♪ Haruman~ Neo wan naega hamke halsu itdamyeon~ [Just one day-BTS] ♪♬

Wendy!! She sent me a message on Kakao!

Wendy♥ : Oppa, what're you doing? Are you okay?

JimJim✌: I'm at a beach in Thailand. Of course I'm okay ;) You're working today?

Wendy♥: Nope. Happiness Cafe is under renovation. I'm so bored oppa~

JimJim✌: Wanna come to Thailand?

Wendy♥: I wish... I need to save up and all. I'll just chat with you.

JimJim✌: *Sends selca of him at the beach* Tada~ Beautiful isn't it?

Wendy♥: *pouting selca* I'm so jelly...

JimJim✌: So cute~ I'll share the view with you *Takes video. Got7 and BTS appears, Sunny and Jessica too*

Wendy♥: Omona~ Mark oppa! Jessica unnie!

JimJim✌: ..... -_-! T_T

Wendy♥: I'm just joking oppa. You're my favourite. I need to go (>_<) Bye!

JimJim✌: Bye! >o<

Daebak~ I'm her favourite! I can't believe this! Wendy's so cute~ Haiss... I miss her already.

"YAH! PARK JIMIN! Did you not hear what I said?" Suga yelled at me.

Tiffany's POV

We've gone on so many rides~ Got my head~ spinning. No kidding. [lol. ok. sry] Mino looks drunk from all the laughter. Jinwoo's just scared.

Taeyeon suggested " I can't go on. I need food! Let's eat!"

The rookies who were with us agreed. I asked our manager for money. Winner, Vixx, the rookies and T T S sat down in one of the restaurants. You could say, it was filled with us. As if we fully booked the restaurant.

" Let's eat~ !" N sat beside me and attacked the food.

Everyone ate. The restaurant owner could speak English so it was comfortable.

"You kids eat a lot! I mean Idols. Have 10 more servings. My treat."

"THANK YOU! Jjang!" Everyone cheered.

After eating, we cleaned up and took two photos with the owner. He's so generous. We took one last photo with a polaroid camera. He kept the photo and waved us off with a smile.

As we walked around, I nudged Hongbin.

"Binnie, you okay? You don't seem to be enjoying anything."

He smiled at me. Its such a sad smile. "I just have too much on my mind lately."

I ruffled his hair, " Relax okay? That's what we're here for."

He nods and walked to join Ravi who was buying ice-cream. I walked to where N and Leo was. Coffee.

"Here. Your favourite." N handed me a drink.

I smiled and hugged him for a while "You remembered? *N nods* Thanks."

Leo looks at us in amusement "Were you guys dating?"

I giggled and nodded " Back in the past. We're cool now."

Leo takes a sip of his drink. " I see."

"Oh hey! Do you guys know why Hongbin is um... distrscted lately?" I asked and took a sip.

Leo shrugs " I don't know. He forgot his lyrics that day."

N added " And messed up the choreo but maybe he's just tired."

I shook my head " The smile he gave me tells me that he's in pain? Hurt? I want to know why. He'll need someone to confide in."

Sunny's POV

I giggled as Jungkook splashed eater at me. I splashed back and the other joined. We were all wet but it's okay since we had extra clothes.

Jungkook swam like a shark towards me. I stood up and ran away. He stood up and chased me too. He caught me with a backhug. I giggled and he laughed. I turned around and pinched his cheeks.

"Ow~ Appo~" Jungkook complained and pouted.

I broke free and ran to SR14B who were sitting down in the water, tired from all the playing.

They smirked at me and looked at me as if expecting an answer. "What?" I asked.

Taeyong, who was sitting beside me leaned in to whisper. "Sunny Noona, are you sure you and Jungkook are only friends?"

Oh no... Not this again. They cant't know. "What do you mean? Of course we are only friends Taeyong" I pinched his cheeks lightly.

Ten [rookie] smirked " There's something more that we don't know, right? Noona tell us... We won't tell anyone."

Taeyong kept rubbing his cheeks as if I pinched too hard. He stopped " We promise. If you don't tell me, I'll tickle you."

I stood up and ran away before they could catch me. No way am I telling them... I ran to Mark and Jackson. I hugged Mark and Jackson tightly.

"Sunbae, can you hand over Sunny noona? She has explaining to do." Hansol asked politely as they reached.

I hugged them tighter "Andwae! Don't betray me teddies!"

Mark chuckled "We'll hand her over later."

SR14B bowed and walked away, still smirking. I pulled away from the hug and sat between them.

Mark slung an arm over my shoulder. "You know, lately you have been very popular?"

I looked into his eyes.Dang. Those eyes. Stop it Sunny. Mark's your teddy. That's why you think of that "What do you mean?"

He hands me his phone.

SNSD Sunny loveline Got7 Jackson, Mark and BTS Jungkook.

SNSD Sunny close with Winner Mino.

Girls Generation Sunny dating one of Idols Ignite's performers?

SNSD Sunny, Idols Ignite, close with many different idols.

Sunny of Girls Generation have many fanboys. Is she interested in any?

I hand him back his phone. There were even photos. "Gosh... Don't they talk about anything else?"

Mark chuckled " They do. Here."

Idols Ignite, Vixx Hongbin forgot his lyrics and dance step.

Vixx Hongbin seems unfocused during Idols Ignite. He slipped onstage. Is it a personal problem?

Winner Mino and Jimin, very close friendship.

Got7 Bambam and Girls Generation Jessica are really dating! Eye contact and skinship.

I giggled outside but on the inside, I'm worried. Hongbin messes up onstage and fell? That's not the Hongbin I know. Is he okay?

I called Tiffany who picked up after 3 calls.

Tiffany: Hello? Sunny! Is everything okay? Why did you call?

Me: Hi. Is Hongbin okay? I read the headlines about Idols Ignite.

Tiffany: Oh...Sunny's famous for her boys..

Me: Fany...

Tiffany: Okay Okay! He's fine just a little distracted. To be honest, I'm worried. I asked why and he said he had too many things on his mind.

Me: I'm worried too. He's never like this. He's always cheerful.

Tiffany: I know... Hey . I gotta go. See you tomorrow!

Me: See you at the hotel. Bye!

I hang up and sighed. Jackson held my hand.

"You okay? " He asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

I nodded and smiled. My phone rang again. Baekkie oppa♥

Me: Yeoboseyo?

Baek: Sunny~ Neon eodika? (where are you?)

Me: Thailand. Oppa eodika?

Baek: Nado! (me too) Let's meet!

Me: Your TLP is at Thailand? Which hotel are you staying at?

Baek: Yup. xxxx hotel.

Me: Me too! Baekkie oppa let's meet for dinner!

Baek: Can't we meet now?

Me: Nope. I'm with BTS, Got7, SR14B and Jessica. That's not the problem. The problem is we are at a beach and we played in the water so....yeah...

Baek: Arasseo... See you for dinner then! Bye!

Me: Bye!

Jungkook's POV

SR14B approached me with a grin.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jungkook Sunbae"

I smiled "Just call me Jungkook or Hyung if I'm older than you. Don't need to be so formal."

Hansol sat beside me on the sand. " Hyung, do you like Sunny noona?"

Wait... Is this a trick question?

"We're friends. Of course I like her."

Johnny folded his arms and smirked "Are you sure it's because you're friends? Not something else?"

Let's pretend to be shocked shall we? I raised an eyebrow.

Taeyong chuckled " We know you know what we meant. Are you dating Sunny noona?"

Ten smirked and slung an arm over my shoulder " Ey~ Hyung. Just tell us. We won't tell anyone else."

I opened my mouth to reply but Sunny came and hit Ten softly.

"Aish... Naughty kids... Shoo Shoo. i need to talk to him."

They smirked "HAVE FUN!" They screamed as they walked away.

She sits down beside me and sighed. I gave her a smile and she smiled back.

"Baekkie, Xiu, Kai and Hunnie are in Thailand. They want to meet me for dinner."

I nodded. " I'll be with Bangtan if you need me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter