Chapter 10~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Jimin's POV

I was shocked when Wendy ran out of the room all of a sudden. We stopped dancing and took a break. Wendy's still not back. I walked out of our practice room and found her crying. I hugged her slowly. " Hey. What happened? Are you okay?" She looked up at me with teary eyes "I don't know" I carried her in. The members gathered and approached with worried faces. They asked if she's okay. I gave them a look. guys, leave us alone for a while. It seemed like they understood. I placed her down on the sofa and hugged her tightly. "Want to talk?"

She hugged me and wiped her tears "My life six years ago. I miss the people who kidnapped me and took me in. They didn't harm me. My dad, he didn't do anything about my disappearance. I spent three years in Canada. They trained me and taught me so many values. I was left to be independent in Shenzhen, where you found me. I was thinking of what happened back then when they called me. I missed them so much I started crying especially when I heard Aunt's voice. They had to hang up. I don't know why. I should be missing my biological parents but I miss them." I combed her hair with my hand " It's normal. They took care of you when you're growing up. They taught you so many things and you grew up with them. Do you perhaps want to meet your biological parents?"

Wendy shook her head. "I hated my father since I was in Canada. Like I said, he didn't do a thing." I pulled away and wiped her tears. "Don't cry okay? You'll make me cry too. " She nodded as I held her hand. You went through so much. I'll be here for you. I won't ever leave your side. I'll forever be here.

Jessica's POV

V came home later than expected. He hugged me when he entered my room. "I missed you" I let a tear fall "Me too. Oppa, me and Bammie. Can't announce the breakup." V dropped his arms "Wae?" Why is it that idols don't know about me leaving? "Times are rough especially now. Him announcing it will make others bash him." V sighed " You always think about him. His feelings. Then what about me?" He stood up and walked off. Did I really ignore him that much? I didn't want Bammie to be bashed because I was the one that broke up with him. He risked his life to save me. I made Bammie sad. Plus, I don't like receiving pity from others.

I went to V's room. He was playing with his phone on the bed, ignoring my presence. He turned away when I sat besise him. " Tae, you know I'm not ignoring you right? I feel guilty not helping Bammie after all I did to him and he saved my life remember? I owe it to him. I don't like receiving pity from others. It makes me feel weak. I want us to be official but now is not the time. Please understand" V burst "Then how long do you want me to hold it in?! Do you know that others are calling me the rejected one?! It hurts because we're dating yet they don't know! It hurts watching Bammie with his arm around you when it should be me!"

Sunny's POV

The minute Mark and Jackson left my room, I texted Jungkook.

To: Kookie

Hey. Can we meet? Please. I don't know if you're mad or what but we need to talk.

From: Kookie

Sure. The secret garden?

To: Kookie

Yeah. That will do.

I changed into a black sweater with jeans and a white cap. I sneaked out through the back door and went to the secret garden.Jungkook was already there, on the bench, looking at the flowers and playing with his hands. I walked and sat beside him. "Jungkook, why did you leave at the hospital? Our conversation hanged there. Why did you leave me?" I asked, looking at him. He didn't look back "Why would I want to watch you and Mark together? I didn't leave you. You left me." I sighed "Not really. From the start our relationship, you already let me go. You went to Kathy without a word, obeyed her and left me alone. You know what, let's talk about our life back in the past. School time. I'll start. No interrupting okay?"  Jungkook leaned back and looked at me, waiting for me to start.

"When we were holding hands to school, you let me go, hugged Kathy and swung her around. You didn't mind her clinging onto you. You totally didn't stop me and Jessica from walking to school alone. BTS didn't too. In class, Kathy wanted you to sit with her, you did. You didn't say a word to me. You only cared when I cried. What kind of a boyfriend were you? That was all I was thinking. You and Bangtan left me and Jessica alone the whole day. Only Jimin and V talked to us but we were too hurt we ignored them. I got bashed by other girls, I got drunk , all on that same day you left me. To think it happened after Grandma Jung's funeral. I left for America with Jessica because I couldn't stand watching you with Kathy. But what I saw when I came back was you and Kathy together, she called you jagiya. Do you know how hurt I was? Then the showcase. Lily or JiHyeon. You didn't mind her calling you oppa, you didn't mind her being closer and closer to you. My cancer was at stage two then. It still is but it hurts me seeing you with Lily. Day by day, it seemed like you were caring less. Especially when you slapped me" I hated you less when you came to "save" me by sacrificing yourself. But soon after, Sera came. You believed in her. Not me. You totally ignored me since I accidentally bumped into her. Then soon after during the tour, you slapped me again. I was beaten up. I hated you for ignoring me for Sera. All this wounds opened up when I see you. I start to change at the mention of your name."

Wendy's POV

Halfway into the movie (at home) Jimin oppa fell asleep on my lap. I played with his hair and watched him sleeping, not the movie. This warm peaceful angel. The door bell rang. I woke Jimin oppa up and went to the gates together. There was a delivery for Jimin. He took it and signed. We went in carrying the box. When we opened it, a puppy barked. "Woah! Kyeopta! Oh? There's a collar. MU? What does that mean? Is it the puppy's name?" Jimin said as he held the puppy. I collapsed on the floor " MU. Mysterious Us. My uncles and Aunt." He placed the puppy beside me and gave me a letter with my name on it.

Wendy, your father knows you're in Korea. I'm pretty sure you know one of the things we do to hide things. Your weapon is MU. It'll be useful. Your father might do things to you. Make sure MU is always with you.

I took the collar of the puppy and pressed the MU initials. Pins came out. Jimin oppa stepped away. "What's that? It looks dangerous." I gave him the letter. He gasped and sat down beside me. "Is this part of what they taught you? Self defence? How dangerous are those?" I sighed "Yup. Self defence. This pins can knock people out. Don't worry. I don't plan on using this." I pressed MU again and the pins went back in. Jimin nodded slowly. "What other weapons did they teach you to use?" I shrugged "Most of the weapons.But I'll just use my hands and feet." "Hands and feet?" " Judo, Taekwondo, muay thai and boxing/wrestling. Survival stuff too." I looked into his eyes. He's afraid of me? He's afraid I'll harm somebody. Oppa, don't be. I'm not the type to harm someone for no reason or a small matter.

After dinner...

Kai's POV

I went to the patio where I found Hyomin that day. We're closer and I have to say, I like her more and more. I sat beside her. Okay.. this is it! "Oppa" "Hyo" We both say at the same time. She giggled "You first" "I like you. Since the first time at the mall. Even though we didn't talk or see each other, I started to like you." I confessed. She smiled "Oppa, that's... the same thing I wanted to say." I hugged her, relieved. I'm not rejected! That wasn't so bad. "Be mine?" She nods as she hugged me back. I did it! I confessed! Woohoo! Way to go Jongin! "What nightmare did you have the other day?" I asked. She froze " I... I dreamt that my parents adopted me and they were going to abandon me after finding their real child." I patted her back " I don't think they will. It's just a nightmare."

Jungkook's POV

I went to Sunny's room and sat at the edge of her bed beside her. "Your turn to continue" Sunny said. I looked at the floor " I thought you understood that I couldn't leave Kathy alone. I didn't mind Lily because she's like a dongsaeng to me. We didn't mean to ignore you for other girls. We just forget sometimes. When you started being cold and mean, I thought you changed."

"You avoided me and all. I was hurt. The way you act around others like I wasn't there. I don't even know why I slapped you. I guess I thought that the Sunny I knew was dead. You were totally different. I realise that after all of this, I... I still like you. Love you in fact"  I look into her eyes. She was looking back at me, tears in her eyes but she held it back. When her tear fell, she wiped it away and looked away. "Jungkook, I'm not sure of my own feelings." What does she mean? There was a knock on her room door. She wiped her tears and opened it a bit. "Sunny, Jackson and I have something to say to say." Mark hyung. "I'll see you at the garden in... 5 minutes." Sunny nodded before closing the door. I stood up " I better leave." She touched my arm " Stay. We'll talk later? We can't avoid each other forever right?" I nod and sat back down.

Jackson's POV

Mark and I both know that we like Sunny. Tonight, we're confessing to her at the same time. We're both prepared for rejection. Sunny came and smiled at us "Teddies! Wassup!" Mark and I hugged her before letting her seat between us. She stood up and looked at us like a teacher. "So? Wassup? Why so quiet?" Mark took a deep breath "We both love you" "More than just in a sibling way." I added She hugged the two of us at the same time. "Teddies, I love you too. But I'm unsure of my feelings right now. I'm scared I'll break your heart. I don't want to." Mark sighed "We're prepared"

V's POV

Aish.... Jinjja! It's always Bammie that she thinks of. Haiss... What am I really? Jimin entered our room. He's been quiet the whole day. Is he perhaps, having problems with Wendy? "Jimin-ah, why are you so quiet?" I nudged him as I sat down beside him on his bed. "Wendy, she did tell me about her past life and all. But I wasn't prepared when she told me, her guardians thought her how to use weapons. Guns, Tae and other weapons. I'm afraid... of her. Her guardians. " Jimin stared into space. I patted his back "Wendy won't harm us. She's a nice girl and all. She should know who's friend and who's not. I think Wendy knows who to save if her guardians send her on a mission. She's not the type to deliberately harm someone. Trust her okay?" He smiled and patted my hair "Thanks. V. My friend V. How's VSica?" I froze and sighed "Bad. Bammie is all she thinks about." He hugged me " They're just in a sibling relationship. I can tell Jessica loves you." I hugged back "Thanks bro. As expected 95 liners understands each other best."

Sunny's POV

My Teddies Love me. Jungkook still likes- oh wait he said love me. After sending Mark and Jackson off for their schedule, I walked back. On the way, I see KaiMin (Kai and Hyomin) talking together at the patio. They'll make a cute couple. Both different from their public image. Then there's Jessica and Wendy in the living room. They look stressed and upset? "Hey SM girls! What's going on? Oh. Sorry Sica" I asked as backhugged the two. Wendy told me what happened back in the evening when she was at home with Jimin. Jessica told me that she has problems with Bammie and Tae. I suddenly remembered Jungkook. I need to talk to him right?

"Well, I hope everything will be settled. Good night!" I waved. I opened my bedroom door slowly. He's not here. Where is he? Haiss... Why didn't he stay? See? He left me. Again. I dialled his number but he didn't answer. I need some air. Ah! Winner is done with their promotions right?

Me: Yeoboseyo? Jinwoo oppa? Do you have time? No? But your promotions are done. Dinner with YG Family? Arasseo. Annyeong! Haiss... Who else is free? Sungmin? I shouldn't disturb him. Tiffany! Haiss... Nickhun time. I'll just call Canadian Henry.

Mark's POV

That.Was.Weird. Two of us confessed at the same time. Oh well, I'll be happy if Sunny's happy. "BamBam, how are you and Jessica announcing the breakup?" I asked as we sat in the car. [BamBam, Mark and Jackson] He sighed "We're not" Jackson sat forward "Then V?" BamBam frowned "That's the problem. Sica called saying that V's upset with her." I patted his shoulder "He'll be okay. They'll be okay." Jackson ruffled his hair "Yeah. They'll be fine. It just takes time"

Jungkook's POV

I walked around Han River. Sunny's kidnap scene replaying. My fault. I left her alone. Half of me regrets leaving her hanging. Half of me is the devil saying she deserves to be ill treated. Why? I don't really know. After an hour or two of walking around, I took a cab home. I played with my phone, looking at all the selfies I took with Sunny. I miss you. Us. I badly want to start over. But you're unsure of your feelings and I don't want you to suffer.

Henry's POV

"Sunny~" I hugged her as soon as she arrived at Yesung hyung's cafe. We sat in a private room and waited for our orders. "Wae kapchagi? (Why suddenly?)" I trailed off noticing that she's spacing out. I snapped my fingers in front of her, making her sit up straight. "Aniya. I just missed spending time with my old bestie." I ruffled her hair "Silly. We're in the same company and since when I'm old?" I tried to joke. Sunny whined "Same company but different schedules. We rarely meet." Our orders arrived soon after. There she goes, looking spaced out and troubled. ByunKyu's rubbing my elbow though.

"Yah~ You're doing that again. What's wrong?" She stopped and looked at me "Jackson, Mark and Jungkook, they like me. Well, they said they love me. " "Ayyyy~ Admirers~ So who did you choose?" Sunny placed her head on her hand " I don't know... Jackson, he's cute and all. Mark too. Jungkook too. They all have other girls who want to be theirs. Girls who might be better than me." I sighed "Here comes your considerate side. If they didn't have other girls who want to be theirs, who would you pick? Throw everything aside but them." Sunny paused " I..."

Jimin's POV

I kept turning in my bed, troubled. Wendy's my girlfriend. I should trust her. What's a relationship without trust? Haiss... Pabo Jimin. She wouldn't harm you. She's not a murderer. She's Wendy. Innocent Wendy. I stood up and went into her room slowly. Wendy's asleep with her earphones plugged in. I sighed and set down beside her, her soft hair. "Wendy-ah, mianhae. I avoided you the whole day. I was afraid hearing what you learnt back then. You were just a child, they taught you how to use a gun. It made me imagine a dangerous side to you. Wendy, even  if I avoid you, I'll always love you." I whispered. I bent down and kissed her forehead, removing her earphones. I put it on the bedside table and combed her hair with my fingers. "Have a good sleep"  I stood up and went back to VMin's room.

Jessica's POV

Why can't V understand me? Aigoo... My throat feels dry. I wiped away my tears and went down. I sat on the dining table after getting a glass of water. The door clicked and opened. Oh? Jungkook? It's 2 am in the morning though. "Why were you out so late? Everyone's asleep right now." I asked as I took a sip. He sighed and sat down opposite me" I just needed some air. I... wanted to avoid Sunny." I frowned "Why avoid? You always wanted her to stop avoiding you." He ruffled his hair "She'll always be hurt around me. That's what Jackson hyung says."

I grabbed his hand "You know Jackson's just angry. He's protective of Sunny like Baekhyun is. " He nodded "But Sunny... she'll probably pick one of them. Either Mark Hyung or Jackson Hyung." I heard a car pull over outside. He checked from behind the curtain "Sunny" He panicked and ran to hide. I hurriedly took my drink and sat on the couch. "You're the best! Thanks Henry!" She yelled and waved before entering. "Oh? Jessica, why are you still awake?" She asked as she sat down beside me. I snapped my head towards her "I should I ask you that. Why were you with Henry?" She stood up and went up the stairs, slamming her bedroom door. What is wrong with her?!

Jinwoo's POV

I went online again. Whut? I'm bored. Promotions are done and all. I can finally be free. Mino side hugged me as we both watched a drama. Aigoo. such a kid. We both headed to bed after it was done. "Hyung, why did Sunny call you just now?" Mino asked as he laid on my bed. I shrugged "She told me she wanted to meet up but we had dinner with Yang songsaengnim so I told her I can't go." He sat up on his elbows " Poor Sunny. Her scandal with all those male idols are not cleared yet. Including us." I frowned, sitting down beside him " Being best friends and close together can cause a scandal?" He hit my arm "Hyung, scandal-free Henry sunbae held her hand in public. That was caught in one of the photos." I hit his arm back " How would I know? I just got a new phone!"

Leo's POV

Coffeeeeeeeeeee! Nae Sarangeun Coffee! (my beloved coffee) I'm sorry. I'm such a coffee addict. N too. Speaking of N, why is he blushing so hard? I slyly took a peek at his phone. Its a girl~~~ "Who is she?" I asked as I took a sip of coffee.He hides his phone and flicked my forehead "Nobody. Such a busybody" I flicked his forehead harder "You just don't want me to steal her. Quiet Leo works as like a charm all the time." He rubbed his forehead and winced "Yah~ It hurts. Your charm won't work on her. She's owned." "Really? Then why are you blushing when you look at her photo?" He took a sip of coffee " I'm just happy watching her be happy and cute."

Sunny's POV

Why did I feel frustrated when she asked why I was with Henry? I... Haiss... I guess I'm just protective of my talk time with people. I buried my face into my pillow and let out a muffled scream. Jungkook... Is he home? I went down quietly. Jessica's in her room already. Oh? His door is opened. I peeked inside and saw that he's crying. Wae? Being small sized, I squeezed through the small opening and run to hug him. Jungkook hugged me back as he cried " I'm sorry. Sorry I ran away." I patted his back slowly "It's okay. I'm not that mad... oppa." I could tell he smiled a little "You're calling me oppa." I ran my hands through his soft hair, ruffling it like he's a  small kid " I'm not going to hate you. It's what I'm going to do to everyone. And I know calling you oppa makes you happy."

Jungkook rested his head on my shoulder (still hugging) " I'm glad you remebered.  I miss your hug." this is it, Sunny. Just confess what you've been holding in. say it.  "I miss you oppa" He pulled away and looked into my eyes with his still teary eyes. I looked back and wiped his tears, feeling my own forming. " I miss you. Us. Just like you do. I was clearing my head when Jark/Markson confessed to me. I... I realise of the possibilities that I might like them. And then there's you. I'm confused and exhausted." He wiped my tears with his thumb, never breaking our eye contact " In the end, it doesn't matter if we're heartbroken, we just want to see you happy." I shook my head "It matters if you're close with me. I'm scared if my decision will hurt Jackson, Mark, you. "

Jungkook cupped my face " We'll be okay. Now this is a conversation we shouldn't be having at 2:45 in the morning. Sleep first, we'll talk tomorrow." I pinched his cheeks as he let go of my face " I should be the one comforting you not the other way round. Can you carry me up? I'm tired." He circled his arms around my waist and pulled me closer " Or you can sleep here." Jungkook tucked me in and laid down beside me, turning off the light. Oh no... It's dark. I hate it and I'm facing the frigging cabinet! ottokhae!! I feel Jungkook's arm around my waist. He pulled me closer and turn me around. " Don't be afraid. Sleep. I'll be here." I snuggled closer as he hugged me tighter. "It's okay. Just sleep with me. Don't wait for me to sleep first. Your eyes are swollen." He chuckled lightly before kissing my forehead " Good night Sunny." I kissed his cheek "Good night oppa"

The next day...

Jackson's POV

"Yah jinjja! We said we'll be prepared for a heartbreak but I don't really think I am now." I confessed to Mark who sat beside me. Mark just looked outside the window and sighed " It'll be okay. Sunny's happy, we're happy." Bambam joined in "Fighting!" I turned to look at him "You too" Mark fixed himself " Oh? We're here!" I smiled widely and got off the car "Welcome to Roommate man." [ in this episode, Bambam and Mark goes to roomate's house. I wish they do in reality] We greeted everyone in the house. Gookju noona dolled herself up, seeing MarkBam.

Mark's POV

The house is pretty but Sunny's is bigger and prettier. Sunny came as we sat on the couch. "Oh?! Mark! Bambam!" She hugged us one by one. Jackson got jealous "What about me?" The roommate members were all laughing. I swung an arm around Sunny's shoulder and Bambam clung onto her arm "Sunny only likes us." She giggled and hit me lightly before going over to hug Jackson. We sat down with all the roommates on the couch.

Sitting position

Ryohei, Nana, Kanjoon, Youngji, Dong wook, Seho, Jong Ok, Minwoo, Sunny, Mark, Bambam, Jackson, Joonhyung (G.O.D),Gookju

Jong Ok noona gave us a motherly smile "How did you know Sunny?" I wrapped my arm around Sunny's shoulder "We used to go to school together and now we live in her house so we see each other everyday." Gookju spoke up " Bambam-sshi, you're from Thailand?" Bambam nervously bowed "Ne. Mark hyung is from LA." Why did you bring me in? "Interesting. Do you do martial arts like Jackson?" Bambam blushed a little " Not me. I only know some stunts. Mark can." I ruffled his hair "Why do you always bring me in?"

Seho hyung pulled me up "You have to show us." Sunny cheered me up "Hwaiting oppa! (To the roommates) Jackson is the left hand man and Mark's the right." "Yah~ You call Mark hyung oppa then me?" Jackson raged. Youngji fought back "Gookju unnie will be jealous" Gookju noona sighed " Nan gwenchana. I prefer Bambam. Bambam, show us aegyo before Mark starts. Gwiyomi song." We all counted down and he did aegyo. I stood up and took off my socks. After flipping and showing what I learnt, I wore back my socks and walked to my place but Jackson already sat there, clinging onto Sunny. I pouted and hit his lap. The roommates laughed, realising what happened. Minwoo hyung stood up. "Gwenchana, you sit here. Your loveline is interesting." He sat at Jackson's seat beside Joonhyung.

Sunny's POV

Mark held my hand, intertwining our fingers. Jackson clung onto my arm and played with my hand. Joonhyung joked " Look at Sunny with so many admirers. Don't you two like anyone else here? Bambam, who do you like?" We all laughed. Bambam blushed "Nana" Dong wook stood up "Yah! Ryohei switch with Bambam! Pali!" They shyly greeted each other before talking. Kangjoon oppa chuckled lightly "They'll be in love soon." I "Oppa too (you too) with Youngji" Everyone cheered. "Correct!" Mark held my hand as he whispered "Kangji?" I nodded. Jackson let go of my arm "Wait! Wait! Wait!" He stand up, pulls Youngji and Kangjoon oppa up and pulls Bambam and Nana up. " Let the love begin! Start liking each other. By the end of the day, rate each other over hundred. This is Jackson's new game!"

We laughed but cheered at the same time. The four blushed. Bambam hit Jackson on his shoulder "Ah hyung! Jinjja!" They sat back down. I remembered something "We didn't serve food or drinks for the guest." Seho oppa stands up "Oh? Oh yeah! Yah! Sunny-yah bring Mark around, Nana bring Bambam. The others help me please." I stood up alongside Mark. He's still holding my hand but it's okay. We're just really close. Why is my heart beating so fast? I like him? haiss... another confusion. "This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter