Chapter 9~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Sunny's POV

I woke up to the non-stop ringing of my phone.  "Sunny! What is all of this rumours and pictures?!" Kim Young Min. "What rumours? What pictures?" I asked sleepily. "Check online! Come to my office later!" He hung up. Geez... I went online as I dry my hair. Bwoh?! There were many pictures of me together with my other idol friends. All males. Sungmin... Oh no! He's getting married! He can't be involved. I got dressed and ran down the stairs. They (BTS, GOT7, EXO brothers, Girls) were watching the news about my photos. I ran past them and out of the house. I put on my shoes and hailed a cab to SM Ent. Who would put up those photos? Why? Sera?

Along the way to Kim Young Min's office, I got glares and heard whispers about the photos. I ignored all of it and knocked on Kim Young Min's door. "Come in! Ah! Sunny! Explain the photos." I sat down opposite him and explained "These photos are not of me flirting or toying with the idols. They're my very close friends." Kim Young Min sighed "You're my favourite Sunny, don't let your talents and hard work go to waste. We'll clear this up in a few days." "Thanks. And can you help me convey my apologies to Kim Saeun, Sungmin's future-to-be wife for all this chaos."

KYM nodded and smiled. I turned and left for the dance studio. We didn't have practice today but I felt like I could use some anger 'treatment'. I played music on shuffle mode and danced. After 5 hours of dancing non-stop... My lungs started to hurt. I should stop but I don't feel like it. I stopped half-jump when my music was stopped. "Henry? What are you doing here? Turn on the music." I looked behind. Henry folded his arms " 5 hours non-stop. Why are you doing this to yourself? Mind you, you have cancer." I collapsed on the floor and drank some water. My hair was wet. I feel sticky. Henry threw me a towel.

" Go home" He pushed me out of the dance studio. I used the towel to wipe sweat on my arms and legs. My hair was too wet. I hailed a cab and went home. "Sunny! Where have you been?" "Not the time Jimin." I sighed "Unnie, why is your hair wet?" Wendy asked. "Wendy, meet me in my room in an hour." I walked past them and went to my bathe. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess.  I sighed and took a bath. I changed into a red long sleeved checkered t-shirt with black shorts. Wendy knocked on the door and came in slowly. " Unnie, do you want to talk?" "Mm! I'm stressed out. All these things happening right now. *sighs* " I felt myself close to tears. Wendy hugged me, patting my back. "Let it all out Unnie. It'll be okay." 30 MINUTES LATER... I stopped crying. I pulled away and apologised for her wet shirt. She smiled and shook her head "It's okay. Although I didn't really advise much, I hope I helped you a little." I smiled " You did. Thanks."

Jimin's POV

I stood outside Sunny's room, my arms folded. She cried for 30 minutes. There must be so much things happening. Wendy came out with a worried look. She gave me a small smile and dragged me downstairs softly. I could tell from her wet shoulder that Sunny cried there. We went to the kitchen. She let out a sigh. "Unnie danced for 5 hours non-stop. She's under so much stress right now." I patted her head and smiled " Is she okay?" She nods and gestured that Sunny's sleeping. The rest of Bangtan, Got7 and girls came back a few hours later. They were making so much noise. "Shuuushhh~ Sunny's asleep." Wendy silenced them. Mark asked "At this time? It's so early though." I rolled my eyes "She danced 5 hours non-stop. She's under so much stress. Let her rest."

Mark's POV

I ran up to Sunny's room and entered quietly. Sunny was at the balcony, pale. Her lips were dry, her eyes shut. She felt cold. But her forehead temperature's hot. My eyes widened. She's still breathing. I wrapped a blanket around her and carried her onto her bed. I went to the top of the staircase and screamed. "Jackson! Call a cab! Now!" Jackson immediately called for a cab. Jungkook yelled "What happened?" "I don't know! Get me a glass of water! Now!" I went back in the room and made sure Sunny stays warm. Jungkook came back with a glass of water. I let her drink some so that her lips were not that dry.

"Cab's here!" Jackson screamed. Jungkook carried Sunny to the cab, I followed behind with Jackson. The others are going to come seperately. Jackson took the front seat, I sat in the back seat with Jungkook and Sunny. Once we reached the hospital, I ran in with Sunny in my arms. The doctor and nurses brought her into a ward and started inspecting her. Jungkook paced back and forth in front of the ward. I leaned against the wall. Jackson sat down, tired and afraid. Wendy, Jimin, Bambam, Jessica and V came first. The doctor came out and let out a sigh. "Family of Lee Soonkyu/Sunny?" "Friends" I replied."Make sure she really rests. Her cancer will get worse. Overworking herself almost killed her. It almost triggered the third stage. Her ribcage also show signs of abuse. Do watch over her."

Jungkook's POV

Signs of abuse. It's the attack from Sera. I know it is. The doctor walked away and the nurses followed. Mark looked at his retreating back "Signs of abuse? When did that happen?" Before I could say anything, Taeyong came running. "Is Sunny okay? What happened?" He panted. I almost forget about them. Jackson told him everything the doctor said. Taeyong glared at me " Abuse? *scoffs* Blame it on hyung's ex." He brushed past my shoulder into Sunny's ward. The others look at me, waiting for an answer. "Sera got a group of girls and attacked Sunny. During Idols Ignite." Jessica gasped. V patted her shoulder. Bambam and Mark sighed. Jackson frowned.

"So that was why she wore sunglasses? Long sleeved?" He asked. I nodded. He punched the wall, letting out a scream. " Wae?! Why is she always hurt? Why are the people connected to you somehow, always hurt her?! Why are you so jinxed?!" He yelled. Mark touched his shoulder. "Too much, Jackson. We're in the hospital, control yourself. It's not his fault. It's the ex's fault." Jackson brushed off Mark's hand and walked away. Bambam followed, panicking and worried. Mark sighed and patted my shoulder. "It's okay. We know it's not your fault. You wouldn't hurt Sunny." I nodded and walked into the ward silently. Sunny was still asleep. Taeyong held her hand, tears in his eyes. I stood by her bed.

"Just let me see her before I go. I know you hate m-" I got cut by Taeyong. "Aniyo. Hyung, I really respect you. I don't know why I burst out like that. Mian." I shook my head "Gwenchana. Sunny's your girlfriend after all." Taeyong lowered his gaze "Hyung, we're not really dating. " My eyes widened "Bwoh?" Taeyong looked up and smiled "Gotcha!" Sheesh... This kid... I think he's telling the truth though. I smiled and ruffled his hair. Sunny, I would be glad to have you as my girlfriend again. But seeing how you and Taeyong are and  the way you avoid me, I don't think it's possible. But I'll never give up. I'll always wait. For you. Taeyong's phone beeped. "Hyung, I have to go. Take care of Sunny." I nodded as he went off. Jessica, V and Mark were sitting down outside. They came for a short while and sat outside. I touched Sunny's soft delicate cheek. I tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled. My tear fell on her cheek. I wiped it away. "Sunny, I'll always love you. Don't avoid me. I miss how close we were back then. I want us."

Tiffany's POV

I'm hanging out with N and Vixx today. I came to their dorm. "N ! Mian! I couldn't come on your birthday. We had a last stage for Holler." I hugged him as he opened the door. He hugged me back "Gwenchana!" I entered with the food I bought. "Kids! Food's here! Come and eat!" Leo was the first to come and sit. The rest sat down and ate. Ravi looked really hungry. "Tiffany, not eating?" Hongbin asked. I smiled and shook my head " I ate with Nickhun just now." Hyuk smiled " Oh yeah. Noona has a boyfriend. I forgot for a while." N choked on his food. He drank as I patted his back. "Gwenchana?" He nodded and continued eating. I sat back down . Leo chuckled. "Our N here is so clumsy." "Yah!" N protested.

Jessica's POV

A/N *________* Is Jessica's thoughts

Bambam came back without Jackson. He sat down beside me and sighed. "Sica, it's time" *Time? For what?* "Hm?" I looked at him but he only looked down at the floor. "Announce our breakup." *oh* I don't know why but I felt both happiness and sadness at the same time. "I want to let you go. TaeTae, announce your relationship with Sica 3 months after all this." V nodded and smiled. I patted Bambam's shoulder. "Gomawo Jinjja." He smiled and pinched my cheeks before running away. It hurts a little but I could only smile. He's such a cute one.

Jimin's POV

Should I confess? Ani. I need to wait. But if I wait, then she'll be taken like Sunny. Urgh! "Oppa, why are you hitting yourself?" Wendy... ottokhae?! I just made a fool of myself! My face went red "Ani. Wendy, come here" I gestured to the space on the couch beside me. She sat down and looked at me with a smile. "Wendy, oppa.... likes you. I really do. I've been missing you since I left Shenzhen. My feelings started to grow and all. Song Wendy, will you be my girlfriend?" I confessed.Wendy had tears in her eyes when she hugged me " I like you too oppa. Yes. My answer's Yes."

Oh yeah! I hugged her tightly. When we pulled away, I kissed her cheek. "Saranghae" "Nado saranghae" She kissed my cheek too. "Oppa, I got good news, I auditioned for SM Ent. and I got through!" Wendy exclaimed. I ruffled her hair " Of course you got through. You can sing very well. But do you have to move to the trainee dorm?" She shook her head " Kim Young Min-nim says I can stay here since Sunny unnie is also here." I slung an arm around her " Good then. I can see my jagi more often."

Hyomin's POV

It's 12 am. I kind of wandered around the neighbourhood and I admit I'm lost. I walked for i don't know how far and long but when I looked back I realised I'm lost. My phone's battery died out. Great. I turned around and tried to walk back but after a while, I'm still lost. I started to panic. No shops were open and it was kind of cold out here. I noticed  a drunk man in front, across the street. I walked faster, trying to avoid him. He crossed the street, in a drunken state. I walked even faster but I was wearing heels. "Hey y! Where you going?! Come have fun! *wolf whistle* "

Oh no! No! Someone help me! The man pulled me. His grip was rough and hard. I struggled to free myself but he was too strong.  He pulled me into an alley and pushed me on the floor, causing me to sprain my ankle. He started to touch me while covering my mouth. I closed my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter