Chapter 3~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

I couldn't sleep. It was too much sitting between V and Bambam. It hurts. V, the one who was always there for me no matter what happened. Bambam, the one who risked his life for me and forgot about me.

V fell asleep 30 minutes after the plane took off. I laid his head on my lap and played with his hair as he slept. Bambam comes back from the toilet.

He sat down and fidgeted with his hands. When we were together, if he was shy to say something, he would do that or scratch the nape of his neck. Does he want to say something?

"What do you want Bambam?" I whispered, still playing with V's hair.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I see him looking at me in shock. "That's your habit back then."

He nods " I remember."

I looked at him in shock. I remember? What does he mean?

"What do you remember? Do you remember what you said to me when we celebrated New Year?"

He chuckled and hugged me " I remember everything. Why won't you let me finish my sentence? back then too."

I looked at Sunny who was hugged by Jungkook. She's crying. We make eye contact. I feel my own tear wetting my cheek. I gave a small nod and smile. We have to face our problems. Sooner or later.

I pushed Bambam gently. I focused on V again and played with his hair. "Let's just break up. Let's stay as friends."

Bambam grabs my wrist " F-f-friends?"

I pulled my wrist out of his grip. " I moved on. You will have to. Someday, we will break up anyways. Plus, I-I-I like V."

He retreats his hand and hung his head low. " I lost you. I lost you Jessica."

I ruffled his hair and gave a small smile. "Silly. I told you we will stay as friends. Best friends. I know it sounds stupid but I like you. As a friend in a brotherly way."

He locks eyes with me. This time, I pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"But I have a favour. Can we not make our break up public? At least let our "public" relationship survive."

I smiled back "Sure. So you're saying you didn't survive?"

He chuckled a little. I held his hand. " I know it might hurt but it will be better after a while, right?"

V's POV

I was almost dozing off but Jessica laid me on her lap. The sudden movement kept me awake. I liked the feeling of her fingers running through my hair.

She was talking with Bambam. I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I was awake, I couldn't sleep, they need to talk and I wasn't going to complain about the position I'm in. [haha sry. it sounds byuntae]

" Plus, I-I-I like V. " She likes me?! I feel like screaming in joy and doing my happy dance. But, I was pretending to be sleeping so I celebrated quietly in my heart.

I fidgeted and sat up as I rubbed my eyes, pretending to be sleepy. I smiled at them and pretended to be innocent.

" Were you guys talking? *yawns* I'm so sleepy. Can I lie down on your shoulder?" I pointed at Jessica who nodded twice.

I laid my head down with a smile. She likes me!

Getting ready for Shenzhen...

Mino's POV

I went to Sunny's room where I found her fixing the ear monitor. SR14B and Jessica were sitting at the couch. The boys bowed at me and Jessica nodded with a smile. I slung an arm around her shoulder.

"Old friend~ Can you please pair with Jungkook and Jackson today? I want Jimin."

She scrunched [?] her nose " You sound gay. Fine oppa."

I pinched her nose and ran out of the room after screaming "Gomawo!"

Jessica's POV

I sent a questioning look to Sunny. Is she okay with Jungkook already? After Mino left the room, she sat down and laid her head on the table in front of meeting. She sighed.

I patted her shoulder before walking out. I want to see V before the concert starts. I knocked on their door and entered.

"Oh? Why are you alone? Where's the rest?" I asked as I saw only V in the room.

He hugged me "They're out visiting other rooms. Jungkook's meeting an ex schoolmate of his."

Ex schoolmate? I hugged V back and pulled back. "Sera?!"

V looked shocked. "How did you know?"

I rolled my eyes as I sat down on the couch. Sunny told me about Sera and Jungkook.

"Is she with them? Touring the different rooms? Is she?" I asked as he held my hand.

He nods. Oh no! Don't enter Sunny's room! Not with Sera!

" Oppa! We must go! Stop Jungkook and Sera from entering my room!"

Jin's POV

This Sera seems like a nice girl. She's always smiling and kind to us. All of a sudden I remember Kathy and Lily. What if Sera is just like them?

I started to miss my daughters, Jessica and Sunny. We did ask around where their room is but others don't know. TTS Holler starts playing. The concert is starting.

"The last room. SR14B" Suga announces.

Sera smiled happily as she clung onto Jungkook's arm. Maybe Sunny and Jessica is in there.

I stepped forward to knock but I heard Jessica's voice. "Bangtan Boys! Wait!"

All of us looked at her. She was running towards us with V behind her. What's going on? I think I just saw Sera smirk and hold onto Jungkook's arm tighter. I might be imagining things.

"Don't go in there. Just don't. " Jessica whispered, glaring coldly at Sera.

What's up with them?

Sunny's POV

I opened the door, intending to visit the staff and ask about the fire crackers. I see BTS standing in front of my door. I see a familiar bob of black hair with orange highlights. Sera. I noticed how tightly she was holding onto his arm. He didn't seem to mind.

Jin hugged me " Aigoo. My daughter is so cute today! You curled the ends of your hair today, I see."

I hugged back. There was no reason to be upset with Bangtan because of Jungkook. I gave a small smile and walked away, not bothering to look at them for the second time. I felt Jessica's pitiful stare on me as I walked away. I gathered my hair to my right side and walked away with my head held high, pretending not to care.

I was starting to tear. I bit my lower lip. I was walking slowly. I was still in the hallway when Jackson came out of his room. He flashed me a smile. I ignored the fact that Bangtan was watching me. When Jackson came forward to hug me, I hugged him too. We swayed left and right slowly.

He whispered " Neon (You) gwenchana?"

I nod "Follow me to ask the staff about the fire crackers so I can prepare myself."

Jackson nods and pulled away. He held my hand in his and so did I. We walked to backstage. If eyes could kill, I would be dead. Bangtan's stares were killing me.

"You're very pretty today." He leaned down to whisper.

I locked eyes with him and smiled " You're more handsome today."

The staff asked if I was okay about the fire crackers. I nod saying that I'll be prepared.

Jessica's POV

Sunny... I'm sorry. I couldn't protect you from seeing that. I glared at Jungkook who was just glaring at Jackson oppa and Sunny. He seemed to notice my death glare because it made him look at me.

"MR Jeon, we need to talk. Privately." I said while folding my arms, taking a slight glance at Sera who was smirking.

"What're you smirking at? Go flirt with Niel not Jungkook. Have you forgotten that you're Niel's? Not Jungkook's? " I yelled at her.

J-Hope looked at me weirdly, "She's not smirking Jessica."

V tugged at my sleeve gently and whispered "Jessica, calm down. I know how you feel but don't lose your cool."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter