Chapter 12~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

V's POV

Jessica poked my cheeks till I woke up. I grunted and sat up, side hugging her. "What time is it babe?" She smiled "It's time to meet your parents." I rubbed my eyes and nodded "Wait for me. I'll go and bathe." She nodded and played with her phone. After bathing and changing, she helped me to dry my hair, styling it like I always do. My manager drove us to my parents house. He dropped us off and wished good luck. Jessica held my hand and looked at me. "I'm nervous~" She pouted. I chuckled "Don't be. They'll love you." I knocked on the door and my parents opened it. Jessica smiled and bowed down 90 degrees "Annyeonghaseyo, Jessica Jung imnida."

My mother hugged her "Aigoo, you're prettier in person. Don't be nervous. Come in." I hugged Dad and followed Mum and Jessica into the house. I sat beside Jessica and we ate lunch with my parents. Dad smiled "Did Taehyung make you cry?" Jessica looked at me then back to Dad "Once." Mum sent me a stern look "Tae... Never make a girl cry. She'll remember it forever." Jessica giggled "It's okay Mrs Kim." Mum laughed "You should be calling me Omma." I cupped my cheeks and pouted "Omma~" Jessica laughed "Arasseo Omma."

Wendy's POV

Jimin came out of his room all dressed and took my hand. We're going to watch a movie. We took his manager's car to the mall. As we walked to the theatre, he intertwined our fingers tightly, his jaw tightening. I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. "Jeongmin" He muttered. I looked in front where Jeongmin was leaning against the railing. I frowned. Must he be here to ruin today? As we walked closer, Jeongmin noticed us and stood up straight. He gave me a smile but I just looked down. "Wendy. Jimin. Congrats on making it official" Jimin held my hand tightly "Thanks." I looked at Jeongmin who was smiling. "What are you doing here?"

Jeongmin took out a letter and gave it to me. I took it and looked at him, raising my eyebrows. He shrugged and walked away. Jimin watched as Jeongmin disappeared. I kept the letter in my bag and we continued walking to the theatre. Jimin smiled again and became his usual self. I grinned from ear to ear. He knows when to be serious and when not to be. At home... I sat on my bed after drying my hair and took out the envolope Jeongmin gave me. Inside it was two letters. I took the one with the initials MU first.

Song Wendy,  It's me, Aunt. I have both bad news and good news. Bad news is we've been caught. Our enemies are on the way to kill us. There's nothing we can do to hide. We have a mole here but we don't know who. Good news is that you're free from us. Song Wendy, You are hereby no longer under our care. MU will not contact you anymore. We're burning all proofs of you and others that we have.
Having taken care of you since you were young, I feel sad to part with you. You're like the daughter that I've always wanted. I hope you'll forever remember what we taught you. I'm so happy to see you smiling on tv as you sing as dance just like you always did when you were young. You're all grown up now. We may be dead in a few hours but never forget us or what we taught you. Do us proud by living with the values we taught you since young. Wendy, I will always love you.  With Love, MU, Aunt

My tears came and I started crying. "Umma~" How can this be? Why must they die? Who's the mole? How is me being free from them, good news? I lost my family. My beloved umma, Uncles. Why? I took Jeongmin's letter out next.

Hey Wendy, I know why you're avoiding me. You chose Jimin over me. It hurts that you can't remember me. Us. But still, you'll forever have me by your side to protect you. I'm your secret angel. We'll forever be childhood friends. I'll never forget us but I'm moving on too. Like you did. By the way, I was in MU too. Like you, I grew up with them. That was the reason I knew you were coming to Korea. Also the reason why I must protect you. Wendy, I love you. But I'm letting you go. Because you love Jimin. Goodbye, Jeongmin

My tears came again. Jeongmin's leaving? I took my phone out from my bag.

To: Jeongmin

Where are you going? Must you leave?

From: Jeongmin

I'm going overseas permanently. It hurts to stay here. I'm alone here. Over there, I can be with my friends.

To: Jeongmin

Where? Permanently? Why?

From: Jeongmin

It's a secret. And yes, permanently. Because I love you :')

To: Jeongmin

Yah! Still got time to joke! I know its my song. Pabo!

..... He didn't reply. I sent him another text but he still didn't reply. What's wrong with him? Wendy, I love you. But I'm letting you go. Because you love Jimin. Was he serious? Great. I just lost people who knew me well enough. He was also brought up by MU. Does he know what's happening to them? I sighed and wiped my tears away, putting the letters in the drawer of my dresser. I won't forget any of you. You're my family.

Jungkook's POV

I sat on the couch beside Sera. She stood up and went to the kitchen. She didn't return after 20 minutes. Does she want to avoid me that much? Didn't she use to like me? I walked to the kitchen and found it empty. The sink was empty too. She didn't go to the kitchen. I went to her room and opened the door slightly. Sera was curled up under her blanket. I sighed and sat beside her. "I know you're awake. Are you avoiding me?" She sat up and nodded. "Don't talk to me please." I shrugged "If it weren't for Sunny, would I be talking to you? It's her wish." Sera sighed and folded her arms "We have nothing to talk about. Please leave." I stood up and walked out. Geez... It's so hard talking to her. It used to be her clinging onto me. Oh well. Might as well stay this way. I went to Sunny's room. She was asleep. I pulled the blanket up and covered her. I kissed her forehead softly. "Goodnight Jagi"

Bambam's POV

"Yah Bammie. Aren't you going to sleep?" Jackson hyung rubbed his eyes and looked at me. I shrugged "In a while. Wishing someone goodnight." He scoffed "It's Nana noona isn't it? Just make it official already." I chuckled and switched my phone off "One day hyung. One day. Okay. Sleep now."

Jessica's POV

Mum and Dad gave us one final hug before we headed back home. V made me sleep on his lap because I didn't sleep during the ride here. He played with my hair while I slept. Woke up... "Why are you awake? Sleep more. We still got an hour or two." V patted my back. I sat up and pouted "The ride to your parents house was short. Are we on the same route?" V laughed and nodded "Yeah. Come here." He opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him and he hugged me back tightly. "I can't wait for our wedding." He whispered. I smiled "When?" He pecked my cheek "Anytime now. I'll propose to you. I remember that you like scarf kisses." I blushed "I said that on Strong Heart and that was a long time. How can you remember?" He whispered in his low voice "I always remember everything about my jagi. I love you." I hugged him tighter "I love you the most."

N's POV

Ken's my roommate in Sunny's mansion. I had to get the wild one. He's surprisingly quiet. He's lying down on the bed and playing with his phone. "N! Look at this!" He showed me his phone while laughing. I squinted my eyes and started laughing. "Is that Leo? Yah Daebak!!" Leo's face was cropped onto Psy's body and he was dancing to Gentleman. I rolled on my bed laughing. Ken looked at the video and laughed again. Leo came into our room, grumpy "I heard my name. Why are you guys noisy? It's 11pm." I shut my mouth. Ken hurriedly kept his phone under his pillow. I stuttered "I-It's nothing."

Leo frowned "When you say that, there is something. What is it?" Ken looked at me fearfully "We were just discussing about getting a new coffee maker because the old one is rusty. And we suddenly thought about your opinion." I raised my eyebrows. Let me guess. If this really happens then My credit card! Leo shrugged "As long as it makes coffee." He went out and closed the door. I threw a pillow at Ken "Yah! Now we'll be using my money!" Ken laughed "Mianhae N. I'll split the bill."

J-Hope's POV

Jimin put his phone down "Hyung. Do you hear that?" I raised my eyebrows "What?" Jimin shook his head "Nothing. I'm hearing things I guess." I shrugged and resumed the game. Aigoo! I'm last place now! "Hyung! Wendy's crying!" Jimin said before running out. I placed my phone down. Should I go up? I'll just let Jimin handle his gf... Now back to the game.

Jimin's POV

I opened Wendy's door quickly. She wiped her tears and looked at me. "Oppa. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?" Her voice was hoarse. I hugged her tightly "Why are you crying? I heard you cry that's why I came up. Waeyo?" Wendy took a letter out. MU was on the letter. I read it, my eyebrows meeting. She lost her guardians. Her protectors. Her family. No wonder she's crying. I hug her tightly. "Hey... It's okay. I'm here. You're not alone." I whispered and patted her back. She sniffed "Can you sleep with me tonight?" I nod and carried her to bed. I tucked her in and laid down beside her. I cuddled her to sleep and kissed her forehead. I'll never leave you.

 

Jessica's POV

I breathed out slowly and puffed my cheeks. I looked into the mirror and smiled. This is it. The moment I long waited for. "Sica yah!" Sunny exclaimed as she came into my room. "Omo~ So pretty! Who's this girl?" I smiled as she placed the veil over my head. "Sunny, I'm really nervous." Sunny smiled and fixed my hair "Don't be. It's your big day. I'm finally seeing my bestfriend-sister getting married." I smirked "And when will my bridesmaid  get married?" Sunny gasped "Yah! Yah! It's your big day. Let's not talk about it and focus."

I took the bouquet of flowers. The wedding was held in Sunny's garden. It was big enough. I walked down the the red carpeted aisle, smiling as the music played. Sunny was standing alongside Hyomin, Wendy, Sera, Tiffany and Krystal. On the boys side was Bambam, Kai, Suga, Jin and Mark. Bambam was the Best Man of our wedding while Krystal was the Best Woman (? sorry. idk). V's parents and mine were smiling as they watched me. Vixx, Winner, f(x) and some super junior members were there too.

I reached the steps and V took my hand from my father's. I walked up and faced V. He took my veil off and let it behind my head. I smiled as I made eye contact with him. The priest started "We have gathered here today to witness the marriage of Kim Taehyung and Jung Sooyeon. Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jung Sooyeon as your beloved wife and vow to take care of her till sickness and death do you apart?" V looked into my eyes and smiled "Yes. I do"

"Do you, Jung Sooyeon, take Kim Taehyung to be your husband and fufill your duties as a wife till sickness and death do you apart?" I opened my mouth. My heart's beating wildly. V looked at me expectingly. The priest looked at me " Miss Jung Sooyeon?" I snapped out of my daze and smiled "Sorry. I'm too nervous. Yes. I do." The priest smiled "You may exchange your rings. *exchange rings* I pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." (idk the process) Everyone cheered as V's lip met mine. I pulled away and heaved out a sigh of relief. V hugged me. I looked at Bambam. He gave me thumbs up and a smile.

We pulled away. "we must leave for the honeymoon straightaway." V whispered. I nod and looked at the girls. They hugged me tightly especially Sunny and Tiffany. "Jessica!" I looked at the person who called my name. GG came! They came to my wedding! They gave me a group hug and pulled away, smiling. I was in tears. I thought they hated me. "We can't NOT turn up at an ex members big wedding day. You're still our sister!" Taeyeon smiled. I wiped my tears away and smiled "You don't hate me?"

Yuri smiled "Hating you does us no good" I smiled from ear to ear. "Jessica unnie! It's time for you to throw the bouquet." Yoona smiled. I walked to where V was, in front of the car and held his elbow. I looked behind at all the girls that came. "I'm throwing it!" "3, 2, 1!" I threw the bouquet and looked behind. The guys watched from behind. Wendy caught it! The boys pushed Jimin, teasing him that he'll be next. V yelled. "Jimin Hwaiting! I'll attend your wedding next!" I winked at Wendy "Don't do anything naughty okay?"

Wendy blushed as the girls . I went into the car with V and we headed for the airport. I waved as we drove past them. V intertwined our fingers "Yeobo. I can finally call you that." I smiled and hugged him "Me too. I can call you Jagi now. Everything's solved" He patted my back "We still need to change into comfortable clothes though. Who goes onto a plane in a wedding dress and a tuxedo?"

Sunny's POV

We had a party but without the couple of course. They had to leave immediately. Their parents are eager for grandkids ;) Mark held

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter