Chapter 8~

THE BOYS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

We sat on the garden bench. Sunny's plants and flowers were as pretty as they were years ago. "Let's have a girls night. In my room. Let's stay here for a while. The boys should fall asleep" Sunny said. We agreed. It was time for us to bond with each other. After a while, Sunny went towards the house, gesturing us to quietly follow. We entered quietly through the back door. Bangtan and EXO were on the sofa. We hid a room, peeking out once in a while. Jin 'omma' sat up straight. "I'm curious what they're talking about." RapMon oppa agreed "Me too. But they need their girls time right?" Sehun nodded. "Let's leave them alone."

I peeked out. They all dispersed and went into their rooms. Hyomin and Wendy tip toed back with the snacks and cola. We silently helped them and went into Sunny's room. I locked the door after Hyomin entered. The four of us sat on the sofa. (yes, sofa) We started eating the snacks. "So, why were you blushing just now?" I asked Hyo. She blushed " Wendy noticed me looking at Kai oppa then she asked if I like him. I was just embarased." Sunny giggled while covering . We didn't want the boys to know where we actually are. "To be honest, Kai likes you too. Since the second time we met, he's been starting to like you. " Sunny confessed. Hyo blushed even more. "See? I'm right. Hyomin unnie likes Kai oppa. You'll make a cute couple." Wendy paused and looked at me. "And Jessica unnie suits V oppa. A lot." I laughed at a low volume. " Yah~ Says the one that suits and likes Jimin." I .

She blushed and hid her face with her hair. Hyo snapped her fingers. She remembered seeing Wendy and Jimin in the music room  Wendy played the piano and sang for him. Hyo even remembered that the title was 'Because I love you' "Unnie~ You heard that? So embarrassing!" Wendy covered her face more. Sunny laughed " It's okay. All conversations are only between us. You must be frustrated though. I'm pretty sure the song's meant for him right ?" Wendy nodded. I patted her shoulder. " One day, he will know your feelings." Sunny looked at her watch "It's still early. Let's talk about Jess-" Her phone rang. Her eyebrows raised at the caller's ID.

Sunny : Yeoboseyo? Yeah. I'm not that busy. Wae? Now? Oh okay!  "Who was that unnie?" Hyo asked.  "Hongbin. He wants to meet me. Now." She said as she took a cap and her bag with her valuables in it.

Hongbin's POV

We were doing a surprise party for N, our leader. I decided to ask Sunny to come. We were doing a prank camera. Sunny will be the one bringing in the cake and me, filming everything. We were at the training studio. I met Sunny at the staircase, dressed so simply but still pretty and cute. A smile formed on my face. Jessica was behind her.  "She can help" Sunny whispered.

N's POV

Yeah! It's my birthday! The members didn't wish me happy birthday though. Did they forget? The whole time we talked, it was about other things. Not my birthday. Hongbin came back from the toilet and we started to practice Error for our promotions (comeback). "Cut! Cut!" Our manager screamed as he stopped the music halfway. "N! Get your position right! It's your part! You should be in the middle! Not the right! There's even a marker right there!"  "Sorry. I'll get the position right."

Second try...  "Too much to the left!"  Third try...  "Are you stupid or what?! Middle! Middle!" "Do it right! We're tired you know!" Ravi complained.  I lowered my head. I got it right though... Why are they so mean to me? They didn't even remember my birthday. Fourth try... Fifth try... Our manager stormed out of the room. I collapsed on the floor, tired and drained out of my energy. "Yah! How can you still rest?! You made mistakes so many times!" Hongbin yelled. "You don't have to scream! I got the placement right okay?! " I argued. Ken placed his hands on his hips. "No you didn't! You also didn't put your emotion when dancing! Even I dance better than you!"

I drank some water. They really don't remember my birthday. Leo muttered loud enough for all of us to hear "If you don't want to work hard or do it right, just quit VIXX. We don't need you." Wasn't that too much? "Yah! You think you're so go-" "Saengil chuka hamnida~ Saengil chuka hamnida~ Saranganeun N ssi~ Saengil chuka hamnida~" Sunny entered wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter